Numbers patterns in shape form.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Raphah
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Numbers patterns in shape form.

Post by Raphah »

Hi,

Is there a reason why spirits in dreams would give out a 33:6 code in the form of 2 equilateral triangles followed by a hex key ?

This dream was followed by another dream some weeks later showing 2 trapeziums with the longer edge at the base of the trapezium.

Not only that, but the hex, triangles and trapeziums can be all extracted from the Star of David sign.

i have had numerical codes in dreams in number form before so seeing 33:6 as '33:6' would have been quite normal.

i am just curious as to why the spirits have switched to geometry instead seeing that

numerology + geometry + sound = levitation + divination which is how u.f.o fly
inlikeflint
Family

Re: Numbers patterns in shape form.

Post by inlikeflint »

Sounds to me like your dream is significant to you.
I don't think I have ever had a dream with geometry.

What color are the geometric shapes?
How do they make you feel?
What does 33:6 mean to you?

Do you you just see shapes and the numbers?

Do you have a mathematical problem you are trying to solve in your everyday life?

Good luck,
Peace & love
Derek
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

@inlikeflint
The shapes are hollow black outlines on a white background.

The shapes give me a feeling of going deeper into the spiritual realm. A English spirit giving a 33:6 in Arabic form will not be understood by a Chinese dreamer.

Shapes and geometry is understood worldwide.

However, (in my case) a dream showed a witch handing me a key with a hollow metal hexagon handle working in a key shop named ALAN. The A's in 'ALAN' were both full black equalaterial triangles and easy to understand in their shape form.

Hence Triangle, Triangle, Hex = 336

Recently another dream showed a mentor showing me 2 hollow black trapeziums. i assumed it was like looking at a 2D rectangle in 3D form like a mirror on a wall. When the mirror is viewed straight on, it is a rectangle. At any angle, it transforms into a trapezium.

However, if 2 equalaterial triangles are extended to the base corners of a hexagon, a trapezium is formed.

i can only assume that i am being shown how all of these numerology codes can be joined to form a bigger picture or even allow spirits to gate through to other dimensions running parallel to this one. Like a picture/mirror on the wall (trapezium) allowing access to another dimension at dream time.

i used to see only numbers. However, now i only see the same codes in shape format.

Source: Doreen Virtue, 33.6
"...represents generosity, the act of giving. You have something to give, but you are holding on..."
i have held back because i am not sure where this is going.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Dreams for the most part, are personalized for the individual viewing the dream.
Your dream of shapes would not be interpreted the same in my dream, or to someone else in Timbuktu, Africa.
You seem to see the importance of the numerals being in Arabic... Are you in Saudi Arabia? Are you a Persian Gulf Veteran... (this might be something that relates to you in some specific way.) - If you think or attempt to analyze your dream while you are dreaming, the symbols can change on you to fit what you think you are seeing. You can also forget your dream before you wake up if you consciously identify that you are in a dream. (There are more than one kind of dream.)

If you would like to interpret your own dream, I recommend looking up each visual symbol; Witch, Key, shape... and organize each discovery with pen and paper so that you can decipher the context of the dream message.

Some things in your dreams are literal... Your colors of shapes are in black & white because this is something that you have already established as fact or truth. Or, this is old information like a black and white film, photograph... It's key or is the key of "Witch" shapes your being.

You have the ability to interpret your own dreams. It just takes a little time an patience... and trust in yourself.
When you wake up in the morning, reach for a pencil and a pad of paper. (If you have a spouse, put your pen & paper in a bathroom and head to the bathroom to jot down your thoughts.) The action of planned thought of doing this lets you start to see and remember more of your dreams. Write down everything you can about your dream as fast as you can describing everything you can with colors, objects & feelings that you have about the visual objects and happenings (if you had any while you were dreaming.) this helps you to determine what it is that the dream is trying to tell you.

Peace & Love
Derek
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello you two!
Nice to see both of you this morning...er...hmmm I guess it is in reality well into afternoon, here... :)
I haven't a clue and take my hat off to both of you for your understanding of geometry and dreams. I do think it underpins the assertion, though, that the beings who prompt us personalize the message for the individual they are prompting. I find your thoughts and post fascinating as you both considered this dream prompt.
The only thing from my end that I can add is the first thing I thought of was that 33/6 is a master number in numerology. Perhaps there may be some information hidden in those traits????? (Okay I still haven't a clue. :) but it is lovely to see both of you! and I mean that! :D :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

inlikeflint wrote:You seem to see the importance of the numerals being in Arabic... Are you in Saudi Arabia? Are you a Persian Gulf Veteran... (this might be something that relates to you in some specific way.)
No not Arabic. However there might very well be a link there somewhere thanks to other dreams.

Thanks for your help. :D
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

You're welcome, Raphah!

Hi Sandy!!!
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

Just been listening to a YouTube broadcast that stated that seeing numerical codes as geometric shapes is the initial stage to opening up the 3rd eye.

It seems that things are getting quite interesting.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi raphah,

welcome to the forums.

do you mind sharing the link? that is pretty interesting

your post was at :33 too :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

happyrain wrote:hi raphah,

welcome to the forums.

do you mind sharing the link? that is pretty interesting

your post was at :33 too :hithere
http://www.expansions.com/question/number-11/

Here Stewart Swerdlow gives a brief text answer to why so many people are seeing the 11:11 Wake-up Call.
He says "11:11 is a programming activation for bumping the level of programming up to the next new phase."

i will try to find the bit in the YouTube where he talks for a few minutes about it in his 2 hour interviews.

Lol 33. The 6:33 seems to be Master Teacher yet i am trying to work out how seeing that i know so little.

However, according to a spiritual contact:
Numerology + Sound + Geometry = Levitation + Divination

This is basically how UFO's fly. The TV X-Files even showed this once where a UFO was covered in geometric shapes.
The UK Daily Telegraph showed how sound can be used to make metal objects levitate.

So it seems that the truth is coming out slowly. Now if we are being programmed to a new level; well time will tell.

Now i don't think seeing 1111 on a car reg plate and expecting to fly in that instant is possible. However, maybe with a spiritual shift that Stewart talks about, could change everything.
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

happyrain wrote:do you mind sharing the link? that is pretty interesting
Eventually found it on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGnsb0rxcOc
@ 1:14:14 he answers a question from a person who sees 11:11 all the time.

His answer is that its a 'New Programming Activation' code.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Raphah wrote:His answer is that its a 'New Programming Activation' code.
There are many explanations out there. But so far, I do not know of a single person giving such explanations who has actually communicated with those that are a part of the 1,111 midway troupe other than our George. And George has known them a VERY long time.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

Geoff wrote:
Raphah wrote:His answer is that its a 'New Programming Activation' code.
But so far, I do not know of a single person giving such explanations who has actually communicated with those that are a part of the 1,111 midway troupe other than our George. And George has known them a VERY long time.
Does the Greek god Cronus fall into the 1,111 midway troupe ?

i ask because i have had 4 dreams over the last couple of years involving a old bearded man that resembles the 'Architect' in the film 'the Matrix'.

In one dream he was showing me how trapeziums can be formed from the Star of David.
He was by my side in this ALAN (Allen) Key maker shop dream.

And only a week ago he was with me in a room after some form of major dimension shift (False Rapture ?). The world was a replica of this world. Or maybe he removes me from this fake Matrix illusion into the real version of planet Earth.
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by hungryfish »

Very interesting dream. I'd like to know if you have any related dreams
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Raphah wrote:Does the Greek god Cronus fall into the 1,111 midway troupe ?
No, midwayers are midwayers, and are neither imaginary nor any other sort of discarnate being, they are simply midwayers. They can however turn up here, and also have been guides to a great many, including Dante, and were even a guide to those that travelled first to the Americas on rafts.
Raphah wrote:i ask because i have had 4 dreams over the last couple of years involving a old bearded man that resembles the 'Architect' in the film 'the Matrix'.
Well they, as also all discarnates, can appear as they choose. For example, Melkizadek, who did materialise here, as an adult, but was really of the melkizadek order, apparently looked like the guy in this set of images at the bottom:

http://new-birth.net/portraits.htm

I think I can display that here:

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Geoff,
When I saw Machiventa in my Akashic Construct workshop he looked similar to that photo. It's not super clear though. (my memory, as I was completely flabbergasted...was not expecting him at all! :shock:
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

hungryfish wrote:Very interesting dream. I'd like to know if you have any related dreams
Yes there have been many other dreams including one that had a old 10th century wooden signpost with M345 etched on it.

The dream occurred in another place and dimension and after checking with an angel it turned out that it was possibly a stargate to an old elitist (Castle) college in New York, USA that had M345 in its address.

Spirits have like set up a direct vertical link from their domain to the college.