why is 1111 and 111 such bad luck for me?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
tanyaad138
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

why is 1111 and 111 such bad luck for me?

Post by tanyaad138 »

I just dont understand it. I maintain positive thoughts, i feel generally good...and when i see the 1111/111 i feel even more positive, happy and lucky....and ill see it numerous times a day for sometimes weeks on end......and then.....devistation and catastrophe hits. :(

For a short while (2 weeks last month) i was seeing 666 everywhere and that didnt seem to phase my life nearly as bad as 1111 which scares me a bit.

What is going on? :(
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: why is 1111 and 111 such bad luck for me?

Post by Sandy »

Hello Tanyaad138,

Well, I think it is important to keep in mind that numbers, as and of themselves, in my opinion anyway, do not harbour good or ill will. Perhaps it is the way you look at it though, as I have had people come to the board having found a warning in 1111. For instance, our good friend, Petra...Years ago her husband saw the number and then as he was walking along the side of a busy road in Corsica, heard in his head (very loudly) something to the effect. "Get off the road!" (Can't remember exactly how it was phrased) and he leaped up onto the bank just as a car careened out of control over the path he was just walking. So the number didn't cause the trouble just got his attention more or less.

1111 is in a nutshell, a hello from beings much like angels. They are a little closer to us in Universe scale then the Angels and this is a great blessing as they are able to move freely in and out of our mortal realm and assist in disasters and other emergency type endeavours. ( a little more information about these guys, here... )

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

On the other hand, we have had people come who feel 1111 has brought them many blessings... as they see it before something good occurs in life.

I guess my thoughts are, that our lives are filled with both positive and negative happenings, issues and events... We work our way through the hard stuff as best we can and often find we emerge stronger in the end... and we celebrate the blessings and wonders that bring joy. sort of a dance we do at times, finding our footing, balance...and our poise.

The beings bringing you the 1111 prompts are reaching out to you... that in itself is a blessing. They, like our angels, are with us through thick and thin... good times and bad. I can honestly say that I am encouraged and cheered through the changing aspects of my life by their presence.

I hope all goes well for you, Tanya, as you sort through the disasters and catastrophe that you speak of in your post.
Thank you for speaking up. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with us.
Welcome to the board! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
tanyaad138
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by tanyaad138 »

Thank you. :) I just wish i knew what they wanted or were trying to tell me. :( im very new to this.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Tanya,

I got an 11:11 yesterday. Along with a whole bunch of others like 10:10 and 3:33. I did not expect it, but I was trying to pay for my grocery bill, and I had a small amount left on a gift card, literally cents, but after the gift card had been used, there was left exactly 11.11 to pay. I was very amused, and even the shop assistant laughed. I can't say I have ever associated any of these prompts with "bad luck", mostly they are just hi to me. I guess I might someday get a prompt and later see it was a warning, but I would probably not take it as a warning till it was all over, and too late to be a useful warning.

Basically if you want to know what they are trying to tell you, there are two ways, both linked. The first is meditation and stillness, described on this site, the second is a direct product of many years stillness, that is increased soul perceptions. Some might call that intuition, but its the soul telling you whats up.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jgrpoco
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by jgrpoco »

:?: 11:11 means 33? 10:11 means 23 e 11:10 means 32? There are movies about 32 and 23 and another when a machine takes control about everything and in one take/scene, one person was hit by a subway train in front of a plate 1111. Very funny the way the media is/was treating this subject....
In other posts i saw some meanings for the combinations of numbers in the clock. Do you have a table of meanings?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello JG,
Nice to see you again! :)
You are right, there are different charts and posts regarding the number prompt... I'll see if I can find them for you. At least I can show you what I personally use. Yet, something to keep in mind is that the Midwayers/Angels prompt us in ways we accept too. Which is why sometimes people swear by certain meanings to certain numbers... and it all works very well even though some meanings are different between individuals. For instance, with certain long term Midwayers working in close association with George for many years they have become my friend as well and they are frequently passing through our place. So when I see for instance a 22 it is always associated with Midwayer Chief Bzutu, 33 is always for us, Midwayer Mathew, 08 is the good Doctor Mendoza, 06 is Midwayer Sharmon, 03 is Midwayer Chief Beatrice. 17's for me are a prompt from my Destiny Guardians.
Often times people seeing 1111 who come here asking questions, find within a few weeks they begin to be prompted more with the Midwayer signature prompts then even then 11. In a funny way, it could very well be considered a progression...sort of like meeting a group of people connected to club of some sort...eventually it is nice to get to know better the individual members of a group.

So keep in mind that the beings who prompt us will prompt us in ways we accept. Just like, for instance, if we use a particular dream guide for direction in interpreting our dreams. The Angels will helps seed our dreams in ways we will interpret through the dream guides. Even though, someone else may find differing direction using another guide... the information becomes tailor made to suite our particular needs and circumstances.

Okay, here are a couple places to take a gander at in regards to number meanings... (Still lovely to meet them in stillness though and numbers aside ;) )
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels
and here is a discussion (thread) about number sequences on the board. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Feel your way through this... ask for help from Inner Source, your guides, teacher and follow what your heart tells you is right for you.
and most importantly... "Don't be a stranger! ;) :lol: Yes, really good to see you again JG.
:sunny:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.