What Does 2:22 Mean???

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
nancypo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

What Does 2:22 Mean???

Post by nancypo »

I saw this on my clock 2 nights ago. I'm going thru a major job transition and wondering what it meant?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: What Does 2:22 Mean???

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nancypo,
As the number prompts can be very personal sometimes what it means for one person may not resonate for another. So what I say may or may not apply for you.

But, often times when I see a 222, which is a very encourging prompt in my book, I side with what Doreen Virtue a much experienced angel author and researcher says about the number.
222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualising. Doreen Virtue
When I receive a double 2, (22) it is always Midwayer Chief Bzutu with a hello, some information etc...

Another thought...See what is on page 222 of your favourite spiritual book... or a book that you feel drawn too.

Perhaps the best thing, though, might be to get quiet in stillness and bring this question into your mind and heart. Often times something comes up if we don't push and prod. Answers come easier when we relax and have fun with it.

Hope your job situation soon feels comfortable and secure. Nice to see you again, nancypo.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nancypo
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by nancypo »

Great thanks for your input. A long awaited, better job offer was made today! Woo hoo!! :sunflower:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Too funny, i just logged into the forum to see if 22 means anything for me as i was just prompted twice lol.. and the first thread is this one lol...I will need to go find my books im currently reading incase i may get a message :)

:loves;
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Congrats with the job offer Nancy :sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi you two!
Congratulations Nancypo!!!! :bana: What great news! I am so happy for you! :sunflower: :D

A funny thing, I just got a 22 a few minutes ago. (And now a 33 (Midwayer Mathew) as I just looked at my desk clock. :) ) Received a song prompt with the 22. It brought tears to my eyes as I thought of how much I love our Midwayers friends...
Here it is...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzrq52qaXZI

Enjoy your day or evening my friends!
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

Just saw TT 222 whilst thinking about the fact that its 9 days to get to 22 Nov 2015 from 13th Nov.

Maybe the spirits are giving a warning of what the cabal might be about to do in England as a follow on from what they just did in Paris. 9 days 11th month or 9/11.

T,T = 20,20 or 2+0, 2+0 => 22
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It saddens me that atrocities happen every day in some part of the world and many of those damaged get little, if any, press...
But there's so much heart ache in Paris right now. We all feel it to some degree. Bless them and all who face unexpected traumas. May Divine Light give them and all individuals who have been subject to violence, the strength to live on and hope/plan for a better tomorrow. I'm thinking that perhaps one of the best thing we can do to stem some of the growing fear within, is to funnel our anger etc. into positive action.
Let's meditate and pray for the best way we as individuals can combat the seemingly endless acts of violence and truly approach the problem from where it will do the most good. Empowerment is a wonderful thing, especially when it comes from within.
xxSandy