What would 555 indicate ?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Talkative
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

What would 555 indicate ?

Post by Talkative »

Hello All,

I am sorry I have not been on here for a while and I apologise for any posts I may have not replied too. I am not really doing my username much justice haha.

Anyway I just thought I would pop in an ask a question if that is ok.

One morning I was in the supermarket buying some stuff, it was pretty random and I certainly was not adding anything up. I got to the self serv and when my receipt popped out it had total amount "555". I took note of the sycronicity, but thought nothing more of it.

Later that day I then went to a completely different supermarket with a friend for lunch, once again I went round the shop picked up a sandwhich etc and then proceeded to the checkout, once again my total came to "555" I was pleasantly shocked and I decided to see what it meant when I got home. The next day or so I got another 555 at Kfc when me and my friend combined the quick snacks we got.

Now I have read up a bit on the number and one website said the number relates to the consciousness of christ, would this be true? What is the significance of me getting the sychronicites through my own actions rather than spotting a time synchro, is there a message to this aswell ? (maybe my angels letting me know they can guide my choices and actions)

I always acknowledge a sychronicity when I come across it, by first acknowledging the number followed by a thank you for the message. I don't know if anyone else does this too.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: What would 555 indicate ?

Post by Sandy »

Hi "not so Talkative". ;) :)
Good to see you again!... and with your question and one of the answers you found on the internet in regards to this number 555 we can see perhaps the truth in why we often say this phrase when someone asks about prompt meanings, "What do you feel it means for you personally?" As you can see, these number prompts are individualistic and relate to us in ways that perhaps they do not to another person. For instance, a Buddhist or Hindu might find little meaning in the answer you discovered on this other website. And make no mistake these beings prompt people of all faiths and spiritual persuasions.
But if you find inspiration and an "ah ha" moment from the answer you received somewhere or derived from your own interpretations, then by all means go with it and allow yourself to progress in some way. These wise beings will use the prompts along with the meanings you give credence to.
And you will often find the prompts may mean something else to different people... In this case for me, I long ago adopted 555 to mean change is afoot... and this is the way I am prompted with this number
555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace--- Doreen Virtue
The one thing that seems important to remember is that the number prompts and the angels and Midwayers behind them, do not tell us what to do... we are required to make our own free will decisions. Sort of like my poor dear Dad trying to help me with my algebra homework many years ago. He can't give me the answers but can guide me so that I can hopefully determine the answers myself. And so it is similar with God's celestial helpers.
What is the significance of me getting the sychronicites through my own actions rather than spotting a time synchro, is there a message to this aswell ?
The celestial behind the time prompts are not limited to human time pieces... They will prompt us in any numerous ways... even using something like license plates in such a way as to make us take notice. For instance, a very dear friend of ours used to receive a message of love and encouragement in the busy and huge town of Boston. While driving she would spot a car with the license plate UDAHBEST. When this happened she was always in conversation with her angels and in need of some earthly encouragement. They can be quite amazingly creative in the awesome way they prompt us. I think the real test as to whether tis a prompt or not is how it makes you feel inside.

It is debateable whether adding up numbers is a time prompt. Some say yey others nay...(for instance adding up your birth numbers to receive a time prompt) I don't usually add my voice to the debate. Once again, it boils down to, "How does the prompt make you feel?" In the end, it is the way the prompts encourage us to look deeper into our own spiritual selves, as we peer inside and sense/feel/see/listen to who we are at our spiritual root source, that is of lasting importance regardless of derived meaning.
I always acknowledge a sychronicity when I come across it, by first acknowledging the number followed by a thank you for the message. I don't know if anyone else does this too.
That is a lovely and respectful thing to do. When we receive something we are taught to be thankful and appreciative. And so too do the celestials appreciate our gratitude and acknowledgement. I try to do this too, but as a very slow to learn human, I am sometimes not as thankful as I should be. :oops:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Talkative
New Friend

Post by Talkative »

Hi Sandy,

Thank you very much for replying to my post. I normally have a fair idea as to what the number prompt means when it comes along, either due to the thoughts I am having at the time or because I have asked a particular question. On this ocassion though it was just an unusual way to get a sychronicity because it came about by my randomly bought food products which I was not adding up as I went along. I took it as I am always being guided subconsciously to make the correct choices that will help me get to the destination I want to be at. I do also remember George recommending that I start to meditate, I have not done this yet, but I intend to do so.
That is a lovely and respectful thing to do. When we receive something we are taught to be thankful and appreciative. And so too do the celestials appreciate our gratitude and acknowledgement. I try to do this too, but as a very slow to learn human, I am sometimes not as thankful as I should be

I think it is human nature to take things for granted at times and not be as thankful as we should be. I always do thank the angels for a synchronicity, but there are things I take for granted in other areas of my life, I am not perfect myself. Sometimes you dont know just how good something was until you lose it.

I would also like to ask one more thing aswell, I was with a friend a few days back and he asked me what the time it was, when I checked it It was "1818". I told him the time but I did not mention number sycronicities to him because he is not very open minded. I do remember telling him about numerology one time, but he didnt seem that interested. Anyway I was with him today and he said is the heaviest he has ever been, I asked him what weight he was and he said " I am 11:11.

Now are these sychronicities meant to be for him, or are they given to him to pass onto me through conversation? I am a bit confused on this as he not aware of number prompts (synchronicites) and he does not know what they mean. If I did tell him he would put it down to coincidence and take what I said to him with a pinch of salt. (Hes a good friend, but every one is different and some people just arent as open minded to believe in such things.)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Talkative,
It is interesting sometimes the people who get number prompts. There are some who dismiss them immediately even though they think it is a little strange that a number particularly 11:11 continually repeats itself in a variety of circumstances. Sometimes these people are not ready at this time to investigate but the celestials in their wisdom are setting the stage for future developments. Then there are those I suspect like your friend who may have gotten a prompt for you. (sort of cool being used to deliver a prompt don't you think?) Time will tell, and sometimes people and their attitudes towards the vast possibilities can change. It seems once you open the door for new possibilities the wonders of the universe can be yours... in increments, of course, and as we are ready.
It is meditation that helps to open that door. ;) :) Keep in kind that there are zillions of ways to meditate. so if one method doesn't seem to provide what you seek, try another and another until you discover what help moves towards a better connection with your Divine spark. One other thing I'd like to stress for any new to meditation, nearly everyone has days when they practice meditation and it doesn't seem to get off the ground... perhaps thoughts intervene, environmental distractions, inner annoyances etc. It is important to not beat ourselves up when this happens, to instead as always, be gentle with ourselves, knowing that even though the meditation may not have seemed stellar, it still produced something positive, growth at the soul level.

Well, that's enough out of me. Please don't be a stranger, talkative, and pop in as often as you want. You will always be welcomed here. :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Talkative
New Friend

Post by Talkative »

:hithere Sandy,

Thank you for the reply, I shall start looking into meditation. The strange this is one of my aunts bought me a book on meditation a few years back and I never looked at it even though I always intended to. I might actually find some quiet time and give it a read. :)
Raphah
New Friend

Post by Raphah »

Talkative wrote: I would also like to ask one more thing aswell, I was with a friend a few days back and he asked me what the time it was, when I checked it It was "1818". I told him the time but I did not mention number sycronicities to him because he is not very open minded.
Changes usually go through a linear stream of codes.

888 Get ready
8's & 1's The change is starting
999 The event or change is here
9's & 1's You are going through the change there and then
5's & 1's The major event is coming to a close
555 The change has been completed
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Interesting reply, but I have a question

What if someone like myself, on a daily basis, sees 222, 333, 555, 777 and 999? The 8's have returned to double numbers as well as the 4's

Just curious, that's a LOT of times in one day to see that many triple numbers
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

That can happen to me too, and I just take it that for some reason they are keeping close to me.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

That's pretty much how I've felt too. I don't think many people have concrete definitions of number interpretations. Mainly because this experience were all going through its on a personal level and on an individual level. It takes a great deal of time to come to an understanding of what we're being told. It's a long and personal experience, with a great deal of self revelation. If we were meant to know everything right away, then what would we learn and how would we grow?
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

pointman19 wrote: If we were meant to know everything right away, then what would we learn and how would we grow?
Well for one thing the material mind cannot comprehend spiritual truth, and unless or until you learn how to operate out of soul-mind, you cant even reach the first step on the ladder. Best you can do is find the ladder. :P :P

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.