Thought I met the one

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
francois
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Thought I met the one

Post by francois »

Hello guys,

I've being seeing prompts for about 10 years now. About a month ago I met a girl which I tought was perfect for me... during this time I received the most amazing prompts I've ever received. For example I would at the clock only 3 times during the day and see 3:33, 4:44, 5:55. I would wake up in the middle of the night at exactly 4:44 (and normally I never wake up during the night). I was seeing 11:11 prompts all the time, like never before. Despite having only a couple of dates, I felt she was the one (finally) and the celestials were confirming it my sending me all these signals. Then suddenly out of the blue she decided to go back to her ex...

A real beep-beep. I got heartbroken but despite this I really felt cheated by the celestials, how could they do that to me? I've had some girlfriends in the past years and some dates this year without getting these prompts. I still get some prompts but not even close like during that 1-month period. So I feel abandoned by the universe :-)

Anyone felt this kind of cheat?

Thanks,
Francois
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Thought I met the one

Post by Geoff »

Dear Francois,

I am sorry for your pain. This sort of thing is very tough, and easy to take personally. Shake it off is my advice. For now she has missed out on something special?

However the issue here which you are assuming, is that angels KNOW the future. They don't, and they get caught out just like we do. Father of course KNOWS, but He does not often share that. George can tell a story of his son, where definitely the vision and information came from Father (or his Thought Adjuster) but these things are rare, and George I am sure feels very blessed he received this vital information, which he almost ignored. And his son's life was spared.

You are also not abandoned. It may well be the angels were very keen on this girl, and encouraged you. Thats no bad thing. And who knows what the future may bring?

hugs
geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I am so sorry Francois,
This kind of pain is so hard to bear! As a human I wish I could ease it for you...and so much more do the celestials feel the same way.
When things go wrong for me, it has helped me to remember that perhaps our spiritual and eternal welfare is what is at the top of celestial agendas. While they want us to be desperately to be happy and would love to always be able to smooth the road of our mortal life... the bottom line...they cannot always do that. Life is for us to create through our own free will and sometimes we surprise even those with IQ's in the thousands. Yet even in the bumps and bruises of life flows experience of a sort. I know... at times I say to "anybody" listening, "Hey, I could do without this experience!" :(
But then, they have helped me bear my personal pain, once literally sitting on the bed patting my hand. I don't know why this happened to you but I hope you will some day find comfort and solace again in the company of your angel friends and guardians.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
francois
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by francois »

Thank you Sandy & Geoff,
Thanks for taking the time to reply, it helps a lot. (It's not easy to talk about prompts to friends and family!)

I get the point that the celestials don't know the future and that they were probably just telling me that's it's a good match. And maybe what happened will turn out to be a good thing. I am very blessed in my life I can't complain, only relationships have not been easy (but I am defenitively getting better). Still see their prompts and I think they want me to keep the faith and that they will continue to help me find love.

Bests,
Francois