They are working for us

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
bevmat
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

They are working for us

Post by bevmat »

Hi to you all,

I would like to share what I've been experiencing for the past few month. I'm actually looking for a job, it's been a while that I'm unemployed. I decided also to start my own business but you all know that it takes time before to see the result.
Every morning I pray like usual but I have to say since I've been here in this forum I add a pray and conversation with my TA, Midwayers, Guardian Angel. Every day for the past months, I've been asking them to show me the road and put on my path the people who can help me professionally. I ask to have a miracle during the day. My request is only for the day as we don't know what tomorrow is... Honestly, every day I have an action for my professional life, even a little to push me forward. Sometimes I'm discourage but at the end of the day, I get something. So I tell myself, I can't give up, I can't lose faith because they are working every day for me, I have no right to give up. They show me everyday that they are there with me, every day, I have a call or meet someone for work. And they keep giving me the sign with the prompt time, I can not do like I don't know or don't feel them. Their presence is always with me, every day and I thank them every day for their action and work for me. I'm lucky to be able to have them around me and every day. I feel love and take care of and I'm trying to tell my boyfriend who also struggling with work, you just need to ask and you will get it. But it's not easy to make someone believe in something that it is sometimes hard to explain because sometimes, there is no word to explain what we experience.

I wanted to share this positive experience, now I know how to do it. We can achieve so much. I don't hear them but I can see their action. Just ask, talk to them and you will see how your life can change. It change mine. :)

I wish you all a great weekend full of love and warm hugh :sunflower:
Bev
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: They are working for us

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Bev,

Your post was the first thing I read this morning and what a fabulous way to start my day! :sunflower: You have reminded me of the wonder of something I have sort of taken for granted... rediscovering the joy every day is priceless as we get up knowing we are a vital part of all that is and have some of the most amazing friends (human and celestial) cheering us on! Thank you for sharing the happiness in your discoveries and realizations. They are very uplifting and encouraging. :sunflower:
You wrote:
But it's not easy to make someone believe in something that it is sometimes hard to explain because sometimes, there is no word to explain what we experience.
I too have experienced this and it serves as a reminder to me, as well, when I hear things that are difficult for me to understand and accept. I suppose that we may keep in mind that we all have our own paths to the Creator as He/She reaches out for us as individuals, not necessarily the little groups and belief clicks we seem to gravitate towards. Ever so slowly we begin our eternal relationship with this Being beyond all imagining... and it begins now and is shared with all manner of awesome celestials who too are reaching upwards to their eternal roots just as we are... just as you are experiencing! :bana:

Life is good and I am saying a little prayer for you and your budding business. I pray you are blessed with all manner of abundance that serves you well in this world and the next.

Thank you for your inspiration today, Bev. You're like a little ray of sunshine! :sunny:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
bevmat
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: They are working for us

Post by bevmat »

Thank you Sandy for your kind word and also for your prayer. Always need it :roll .

Big hugh