1111 on the odometer

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 on the odometer

Post by happyrain »

the drive to work today was a special one,
i was listening to a trance song on the radio and noticed the odometer roll to 1111 and at that moment the lyrics in the song said,
"we belong together"

it was a chill song so i was feeling a bit captivated by the surreal :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: 1111 on the odometer

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
Well isn't that a great way to start the day! :sunflower: It put a big smile on my face on this rainy windy day.
Love,
Sandy :D
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Sounds like a great moment to me. My most memorable prompts are ones relating to music

Ive been falling off the spiritual side lately. Its been straight material work for me- little to no balance...
Good thing i have eternity to find that sweet spot for His will and mine

I saw a great 11:11 prompt as i woke up for work today. Then 12:11, 1:11, 1:22, 1:23, and now 1:33. Its feels good to see the prompts again. I went about a month without allowing any to go through to me... They're so refreshing at these late hours with little sleep

Hope everyones doing great!!
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Zac,

I am driving around France, using a GPS and so far twice the planned arrival time has been 11:11 and it stayed on the GPS for most of those journeys. LOL.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Zac,
I hope you have caught up on your sleep. I can't say anything as I'm not getting enough sleep these days myself. :roll:
The nice thing about falling off the spiritual ladder is that we are always welcomed back the moment we turn our eyes inward once again.
"They" are extremely patience and always love you either on or off the ladder. I think of you often myself, always hoping the best comes to you in your life.

...and right now I am so pleased you are being bombarded with prompts again. :bana:
((((Hugs))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Geoff,
I'm sorry I didn't realize you were still in France. From photos I've seen from Petra, some parts Of France are like heaven on earth. I hope you are having a wonderful time in your explorations. Stay safe!
love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

And today, at 11:11am, the distance we have travelled in this particular hire car reached 1111km. Naturally I was not watching, but the midwayers brought both to my attention.

How was that!!!!

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It doesn't get much better then that!!! :bana: Awesome!!!
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Geoff, very cool
and Sandy I agree with your reply to Zach

Thanks for dropping in both of you :sunny:

Zach,
I've been wanting to respond to you lately but have found that I am equally caught up in the material work you're describing. My gut says not to worry but I understand longing to swim in the deep end as it were. Lately I am so busy with work, it seems my life is full circle.... Clock in, Work work work work, clock out.... Work at home, spend time with the GF, spend time with family- start all over again.

I would say, from reading your words, that it seems you're still ever mindful of your spirituality as your wisdom shines through. Keep on keepin' on. Remember to find a little time to rest and reflect. Don't go crazy like me :roll I'm the bad example brother :alien:

Hope you're having a good one!

=)
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

It really is special to read about the prompts you guys receive.

Geoff, i hope all the travelling you did turned out to be a soul-building progressive experience. I would love to see France, and all of our world. It bums me out to think about all the space we have to roam on and think of the possibility I might just be in one area my whole life. I plan to travel out of the US in the future. I really hope i have plenty of opportunities to do so

As simple as they sound and as many testimonies I've seen, I would think I'd grow tired of prompts by now. But it's completely the opposite

I was zoning off in t.v. land last weekend and then I just slowly (which I don't know why I went so slowly) looked at my clock and saw 1:11. As I was turning my face there was a deep (not-yet surfaced) thought, that I was receiving a time prompt. I had the feeling like I already knew - but didn't quite feel that way until I saw it. Sort of similar to deja-vu... but not the same
I was behind a dash board in a truck removing a hard-wired GPS. Behind the dash was layers of dust and plenty of rat nested wires. At just the perfect angle I saw an 11,11 engraved in this metal bracket. The angle you had to position yourself to see this 'prompt' was incredibly slim. I had a perfect angle of sunlight shining through illuminating the prompt to visibility. It was so hard to see - it truly felt special. I had to stop and pause for that one-

Eric, I will be happy to learn from your bad examples :alien: , haha! I suspect your 'bad examples' are not as bad as the many i see daily. Even if they were, it's okay, we all must learn somehow. But isn't it fun working all the time then barely having enough for the essentials just so you can do it all again?! :cheers:
Been hearing a lot about Texas lately, all of which is not pleasant. I truly hope all is well with you. I hope your building the soul to be hearty and wholesome. Substantial is the key word!!
I will take your advice you've freely given me and thank you for it.

Sandy, as always it's a pleasure to read your words :D
Your so right about the ladder. How it only takes a moment inwards to get back to my position. I often try to emulate the patience i receive from spirit. Truly, i know no greater loving patience. I constantly thank spirit for that. It's clear to me how childish i am even during my 'best' and most spiritual moments.
Thank you for your thoughts and wishing the 'best' for me... Although the best thing for me is probably a hard earned lesson in life! :baby
I should be on the board more often.... been receiving pompts that tell me about my desire to grow a little more. Spirit often points me to these forums. These forums allow me to turn a sincere thought into a reality - simply because i must type them to an open public

Love, Zach
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Zach)))))
You must have heard me call last night. ( I was thinking about you ;) ) So what a joy to see you on the board tonight!
I'm sorry to say, I am getting a late start on the board... been a comedy of errors today. I always chuckle though because when I start to feel the pressure and one crazy thing after another happens, I hear the words of a song..."Mother said there'd be days like this...There'd be days like this my mother said!" :lol: Sort of helps me keep everything in perspective.
I plan to travel out of the US in the future. I really hope i have plenty of opportunities to do so
I hope so too! In fact, I know a lovely country you should come visit first. ;) :mrgreen:
I was zoning off in t.v. land last weekend and then I just slowly (which I don't know why I went so slowly) looked at my clock and saw 1:11. As I was turning my face there was a deep (not-yet surfaced) thought, that I was receiving a time prompt. I had the feeling like I already knew - but didn't quite feel that way until I saw it. Sort of similar to deja-vu... but not the same
I was behind a dash board in a truck removing a hard-wired GPS. Behind the dash was layers of dust and plenty of rat nested wires. At just the perfect angle I saw an 11,11 engraved in this metal bracket. The angle you had to position yourself to see this 'prompt' was incredibly slim. I had a perfect angle of sunlight shining through illuminating the prompt to visibility. It was so hard to see - it truly felt special. I had to stop and pause for that one-
Well done! :D That last one in particular is a rather unique prompt! Love it! :sunflower:
Been hearing a lot about Texas lately, all of which is not pleasant. I truly hope all is well with you.
Uh Oh!!! What have I missed? What is going on in Texas? Weather problems? I hope all is well with all our Texas friends!
I often try to emulate the patience i receive from spirit. Truly, i know no greater loving patience. I constantly thank spirit for that. It's clear to me how childish i am even during my 'best' and most spiritual moments.
It never fails to amaze me the patience Spirit exudes for me...I can really try one's patience. :lol: so I am right there with you in the human playpen dear friend. Hang in there. and remember that each moment is a new and fresh opportunity regardless of the ones before it, eh?

Well better rustle up something for G's supper.
Love and a hug for all of you, :hithere
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Zach, that is a special prompt.

Thanks for the reassurance.

:hithere
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

I will never understand why some people do not enjoy travelling. How do youknow which place is best for you to live if you havnt lived in the others??If i had the time and money to spend on a trip to Austrailia i wouldnt hesitate for a moment!!! There is so much land and culture to explore....

But anyway, i was wondering if you guys have any personal prompts you would share with me. Im wondering what you guys get prompted about the most and why??
For ex: i always receive a personal prompt of 8:01.
(the time i joined this MB) its a promptthat represents spirit helping guide me in a direction i should be heading. I often receive it when im thinking about spiritual things while at the same time being caught up inmaterial thoughts. it helps me get over the hump and gain positive momentum
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi zach,
i'm not sure i can answer the why part to your question.
i don't get prompted much anymore but i have an affinity towards the number 14.

i had a dream i met a friend who was my age and he could teleport from place to place. a really cool person! when i asked his name all i remember him saying was 'my name's 14'

ever since when i see the prompt i get a good feeling.

my prompts are more towards animal totems and the reoccurring one being the spider :alien:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Zachary wrote: Im wondering what you guys get prompted about the most and why??
Dear Zac,

I don't think I have a "special" prompt, although I LOVE 2:22 and 3:33 as I take those as personal to Bzutu and Matthew. I was curious to get them in France, and did not assume they were "over there" but maybe had "sub-contracted" to a local guy. LOL. So I took it as a special personal hello, but possibly through a "new" party.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm with Geoff and love the 2's and the 3's as they are personal prompts for me too from Bzutu and Mathew.
Your prompts were more than likely from the real deal, Geoff, but maybe George can ask Bzutu...Isn't it nice to know they support us no matter where we are on the planet. :sunflower:
hugs,
Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi All,

Geoff writes:
I don't think I have a "special" prompt, although I LOVE 2:22 and 3:33 as I take those as personal to Bzutu and Matthew. I was curious to get them in France, and did not assume they were "over there" but maybe had "sub-contracted" to a local guy. LOL. So I took it as a special personal hello, but possibly through a "new" party.
Midwayers Bzutu and Sharmon (ABC-22 and MNO-6) are "with us" -- on Australia's East coast -- as are Mathew and Dorothy (Dos). When you are prompted 2:22 or any number:22 you being greeted by the Chief, not Sharmon. As well, if you are being prompted with 3:33 it is most likely Mathew, just sometimes Dorothy. The 3:33 or any number:33 prompt belongs to all 10 members of Mathew's clan.

Remember Mathew's group is one group of 10 Midwayers (not 11) out of 50,000 total. Actually, their real code is 33:3:33.
I can't see the use of 33:3:33 on this planet, but that's what it was on their world.

Your past involvement with 11:11 Progress ensures you have their attention. Midwayers don't give up, all other Teachers eventually move on.

God bless...
George.

PS. Midwayer Chief "Brusque" or Brusquement based in France is a VERY special friend of mine.
He was here during that SEAsia killer tsunami.
G.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Its great to read all your responses. Thank you.

For a year now :22 has represented The Chief for me. Today I saw 9:22, and the first thought that came to mind was the Chief. I constantly feel a leadership role combined with a warm welcome from him.
I've seen so many variations of 33's but I often do not associate them with Midwayer Mathew. Perhaps I've not dedicated enough time to meet this personality, im not sure.

My next question i was surprisingly going to ask was; if anyone knows of a spiritual connection with the number 14. Many times I've seen this number and everything about it feels like a prompt. From the way i look up and see it, to the timing, and to the after thoughts... it completely feels like a prompt.

The best way i can describe this is, it feels like an affirmation that someone beyond my realm of existence exists and is going out of their personal way to reach to me in a delicate and super-friendly manner. Similar to a lovers feelings, but not quite... Almost reminds me of my TA....
I haven't seen it in about a month, but for a solid two months i was getting pounded with #14

Anyway, thanks for all the info guys. It's a pleasure for me
(and there goes my 8:01 prompt!)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
Zach, how interesting that both you and Eric see a number 14 prompt... I wonder if it is a Midwayer??? They would look about your all's age I think. I was thinking about your dream, Eric, and you have some experience in this area, I believe, so you may have been treated to something else and have the capability to remember it. I wonder if you both would get more information if you assumed it was the prompt of a Guide, Teacher, Angel or Midwayer? Ask one or two simple questions and then watch over the next day or so for some kind of answer.
Good idea to surround yourself with Divine Light too. But you know these things... ;) :) How are you guys at sensing energy beings when they are around? Do you sense an energy with the 14's that keeps appearing?
Well, it's cool that you both have mentioned the same more unusual prompt...I wonder if there is a connection. :scratch:

Love,
Sandy
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Sandy!!! :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

I haven't spent much time growing my spiritual garden lately so lately it's hard for me to recognize any energy's in my presence. I do remember when I first began to get prompted with 11. I was staying at my friends house and we both were seeing 11's and didn't have a clue as to what it may mean. It just 'freaked' us out a bit. We were kicked back on his couch, and then all of a sudden I began to feel like I did when I'd see an 11. I told my friend to mute the t.v. and I said. "Dude, if it's 11:11..." Sure enough we looked together at the clock and it was 11:11! My friend stood up and was flailing his wrists! Haha!! We were kind of scared at that point to be honest. As if someone you cannot see was right there with you.
That was one of my better spiritual recognitions because I had someone with me to prove it to.

Anyway, I get side tracked.... back to #14. I haven't seen that 14 prompt in quite some time now. I remember the feelings I felt when I did see it. The more I reminisce the more I begin to think it's related to spiritual guidance. Very possibly a personal spiritual guide, that was my initial thought because the feeling felt so close to me, as if I recognized it, just in a different way...? Then again, I'm not apt enough to determine the presence.
Of course I wonder if it's a Midwayer. But in reality I could do less wondering and more searching, I'm sure I have my answer somewhere within. If I do see a 14 that sticks out I will try to catch where it may be heading and pay much more attention. Thanks for doing some thinking for me Sandy! I like your ideas.
I apologize for the delayed response, I've been incredibly occupied with material tasks lately

Eric,
Feel free to describe more of this #14 and how you feel about it, when you have some spare time. Our different descriptions don't quite relate, but I wonder if it's connected bro :alien:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Zach,
It is always a good morning when I read words in this forum from you or Eric (LOL Geoff, Welles, Rod, Robert, Roxie, Kim, and Alena too among all my other "lovies" as our friend, Anne, Blue Nova, used to call us) I've been doing some thinking and pondering about this wonderful "meditation thingy" we all do each in our own way...and I am thinking it is all good. And it is good to sort of sit back and allow all the experiences meant for you to come to you rather then try to force them... For instance we can hear something wonderful that someone has experienced in meditation and we think .. "Ho boy! wouldn't that be lovely!" :mrgreen: , and sort of, without meaning too, Bang! it enters into our "mind list" of "wouldn't that be nice things" when we begin our meditation practice. I suppose if we really narrowed it down, we would definitely remember that meditation is what it is, something individual and unique for each person and it truly is practice. The whole point isn't necessarily to travel to Andromeda, heal 13.5 people etc...It's soul purpose is to perhaps allow us closer access to our Divine Parent...to experience greater flow of that Love through our being. And then with that and the connection it provides these lovely little side affects some unique to us can and will happen.
We seem to think that our meditation is not successful if we have a case of the "can't get comfortable in my chair syndrome" or " our mind chatter" is loud enough to wake good ole Great Uncle Fredrick from his cold and ancient grave. Yet nothing is further from the truth because just sitting down and giving it the good ole "college try" for even ten minutes, regardless on whether we feel like we made some ground, still counts as a success, a win, on the celestial score card. We've tried, we've put forth some effort with a hopeful intention and it is true then that our divine parents have promised to reach for us in these moments. If we don't feel it yet, it is because these things are expressed via our senses and sometimes we may be looking for confirmation in one sense when it is glaring us in the face with another... or we just aren't at that point yet... where we are proficient at sensing energy or seeing, or hearing or intuiting. sensing these vibrations and energy can take practice too. But we all, every single one of us, will! We have a celestial iron clad guarantee on that! ... So chin up and let's be happy in the knowledge that we are loved and are growing in ways, amazing ways, as we sit here today. That we don't have to be meditating gurus and that our daily short meditations are just that, meditation practice, and just as they are squirmy or blissful, they are absolutely accepted as such by those high beings who know from whence they come. ;)
One of these days we will wake up and say, "Oh my! Look at me, I used to get so bent out of shape when this would happen... but I understand now where it or he or she is coming from or why a person says and does what they do etc.. shoot! why I do and say what I do? :shock: That too is progress, eh? ;) There is no blueprint for spiritual growth and I don't care who it is, everyone has moments, days even weeks when they feel flat and off, when they wonder what in the world is the matter with them! It is all part of being human, I think, and nothing to worry about as we have to juggle sometimes very crazy and busy lives.
So pat yourself on the back and say, "Sandy says I'm okay!" ;) LOL just kidding, ;) :roll: don't give a fig about what I think... No, pat yourself on the back and say... "I am loved just the way I am!" "I am growing and learning at my own pace and everything is just as it should be in my spiritual development." And so, with that "little self serving egotistical monkey" off our back... we will do well. ;) :love

Love you guys to bits! :kiss:
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

could be
i dont know

14 is a friend =)