hello ...new here

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
leperlord
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

hello ...new here

Post by leperlord »

.just a quick post to say hello and announce my presence...my name is Rick...been seeing 1111 since the mid eighties...looking forward to learning and desperately wish to speak with similar people.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: hello ...new here

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rick,
just a quick post to say hello and announce my presence
(I loved how you phrased that. :lol: )

Welcome!!! I hope you haven't been waiting long for your presence to be approved. I was away making cinnamon rolls for much of the afternoon and evening. (Long story but I am not much of a baker so it became harder then it should have been. :roll: )

My goodness! You have been seeing 1111 a long time. I bet you have some stories to tell.
I look forward to hearing more and learning from you as well, as we are all in this awesome journey together.
It's great to meet you!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
leperlord
New Friend

Post by leperlord »

Such a nice reception... Thank you Sandy! P. S. - I'm a great cook... Typing is what I suck at. So bare with me...
Where is fancy bred... In the heart or in the head?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm a great cook... Typing is what I suck at. So bare with me...
You are in good company...at least with the typing thing. I am a two fingered "typer" and George only one. LOL Now Geoff...look out...he leaves us all in the dirt with his speed. :mrgreen:

I won't forget the "great cook" thing either. I may bend your ear a little where cooking is concerned. ;)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Rick,

Yes that is a long time. Good to have you here.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
leperlord
New Friend

Post by leperlord »

And make no mistake , each and every sighting is totally random, I'm never clock watching or consciously looking for them. I'm dying to tell some of my stories in person or on the phone, texting just doesn't do them justice.
leperlord
New Friend

Post by leperlord »

Oh and just to clarify, I only see 1111.....no other numbers. And everywhere at anytime in some of the oddest bizarre ways... Often I "freeze" up and seem to go into a trance like state, not wanting to look away.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

leperlord wrote:Oh and just to clarify, I only see 1111.....no other numbers. And everywhere at anytime in some of the oddest bizarre ways... Often I "freeze" up and seem to go into a trance like state, not wanting to look away.
You can ask to see other numbers, and mostly thats what happens.

There are plenty of bizarre stories on this site. I once got a message on my cell phone from +1111 which was at the exact time that I was walking out the door to drive and fetch Sandy and George from the station at Newcastle, some 50 minutes drive. Only thing is, you can't get a text from 1111, this was some sort of error message. Never happened again.

hugs
Geoff
leperlord
New Friend

Post by leperlord »

Geoff wrote:
leperlord wrote:Oh and just to clarify, I only see 1111.....no other numbers. And everywhere at anytime in some of the oddest bizarre ways... Often I "freeze" up and seem to go into a trance like state, not wanting to look away.
You can ask to see other numbers, and mostly thats what happens.

There are plenty of bizarre stories on this site. I once got a message on my cell phone from +1111 which was at the exact time that I was walking out the door to drive and fetch Sandy and George from the station at Newcastle, some 50 minutes drive. Only thing is, you cant get a text from 1111, this was some sort of error message. Never happened again.

hugs
Geoff
Wow that's a doozy! But I know exactly how that feels. I've had numerous occurrences that absolutely stopped me in my tracks. Sightings that were obviously a purposeful act on someone's or somethings part in an effort to get my full attention. For years I had convinced myself that I was a Guinea pig in some weird government mind control experiment... No joke.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ahhh I remember that amazing cell phone prompt, Geoff. That was a good one! And do you remember when we met you in Sydney for the day and as we were sitting on the side of the road, a car with an 1111 license plate went by? It seems we always got prompted when we got together.
hugs,
Sandy
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Hi Rick,

Welcome :sunflower: :sunflower: and I can't wait to hear also the story because it's been a long time for you.
Last week I got a call from a friend who live in Toronto and the number showing was 333. Of course when I saw it, I pick up was wondering what was the message. It was my friend :D .

Enjoy the time with us Rick

Love & Light
Bev
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I just got a 33 when I was reading your post, Bev. :) 8)
Love to you from Australia,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: a car with an 1111 license plate went by?
Yeah a NSW Black and White 1111. The ONLY such numberplate in NSW. Yeah the odds on that? I recall George saying he bets the guy is wondering what the heck he is doing in North Sydney. LOL. I have never seen it since, either.

Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

leperlord wrote: For years I had convinced myself that I was a Guinea pig in some weird government mind control experiment... No joke.
Well you are, but its the Celestial Government. LOL. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well you are, but its the Celestial Government. LOL. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
:lol:
Yeah a NSW Black and White 1111. The ONLY such numberplate in NSW. Yeah the odds on that? I recall George saying he bets the guy is wondering what the heck he is doing in North Sydney. LOL. I have never seen it since, either.
I am amazed all over again years after the encounter...good times! :bana:
hugs,
Sandy
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I had a weird expeirence myself this morning as i sent a message from my phone.

Normally, it gives my country code, area code, and then my phone number.

When i sent my text, my country code was +1111 then the area code and number. My text never got delivered... So somehwere, someplace, at some time, a midwayer got a text that said "Good morning, I love you" ;)
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

So somewhere, someplace, at some time, a midwayer got a text that said "Good morning, I love you" ;)
I LOVE THAT, Jason! :lol: What a great story to take into the day! :sunflower:
xxSandy
leperlord
New Friend

Post by leperlord »

A bit off topic I suppose, but has anyone had any ufo experiences?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Rick,
leperlord wrote:A bit off topic I suppose, but has anyone had any ufo experiences?
UFOs is not a topic that we cover really, and I don't suppose we would want it to take over the board either. Its not that we are "against" them, heck we have "dead" aliens as guides and teachers. And the Urantia book has a whole chapter on a local planet, as also some considerable info regarding the "construction" of the wide variety of mortal life forms that exist. But many ufo boards are a long way from our vision of a spiritual place.

But I am sure we are always happy to hear of personal experiences, indeed George has documented some OBE's he has had.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Rick,
A bit off topic I suppose, but has anyone had any ufo experiences?
I have had two extremely mild incidences that happened well over 10 years ago when I lived in Northern Ohio. Living out in the country and away from heavy city lights, I have always enjoyed gazing up at the stars in the evening. One night I noticed an unusually bright star-like light in the sky. It caught my eye because it was bigger then a star but was not the moon or even Venus. As I watched it seemed to get bigger and then off to one side another light formed and grew and across from the second light another light formed and grew, with the three forming a triangle in the sky. Then the original light began to shrink and fade as did each one in turn. I must say I was amazed as I had not seen anything like it ever before and I am no spring chicken.
Several months later I got a call from my friend who lived across the highway, calling me out to look at the stars as she was witnessing something weird. Once again we saw the same lights forming and disappearing in sequence. Never heard anything about it though... Just one of those odd things that make life interesting and full of wonder. I suppose there would be more of that sort of thing if I would open my eyes to what is out there...be more observant. :)
How about you, Rick? Have you experienced anything you couldn't explain?
love,
Sandy
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Hey LeperLord,

I THINK i may have had an experience...i still cant explain it to this day either, ill find a link for you, i listed it on these forums.

There is so much i can say on this topic of UFOs but the only thing im going to say is...Midwayers aren't the only helpers out there :)

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22648
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard