Hello, Eleveners!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Hello, Eleveners!

Post by pointman19 »

Hello all my freinds and practical family away from my family <3

Im sorry i havent been around to contribute my thoughts lately and my experiences. My new career has and girlfriend really does eat at nearly every minute of my free time lol, but im not complaining.

Ive wanted to tell everyone how things have been going since my last posted update but again, my time has been very limited.

BUT, i do have some really great news for those who are interested in my progress. I have opened up an Instagram Account last year when i took my "Leap of Faith" into the unknown waters of my future and started to photograph the places i travel to now that i have a job that allows me to travel. Ive also photo'd some of my experiences as well :) Im very sorry though, that i cant recount my stories and experiences...first off, it would be a MASSIVE novel of crazy "coincidences" :P

So.....with all that in mind, when you go to the first photo in my Instagram, keep in mind that before i took that first photo...i was stuck behind a register working for minimum wage at Goodwill for Four years. (and stuck in a workers comp hell that kept me nearly penniless)

my User name is Jason_11.11

I hope these images can help inspire many of you on your quest :)

Light and Love (44)

Jason
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Hello, Eleveners!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
Keeping in mind that I am a fossilized dinosaurs where these things are concerned...I can't for the life of me figure out how to use Jason_11.11 without also having a password. I'm sure there must be a way as you wouldn't want all of us in your account posting photos of Aunt Bertha's fifty cats... so you can't very well give us your password. :)
I must say I am excited to see the photos of you and your travels! :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Hello, Eleveners!

Post by pointman19 »

I think you can do a search from the phone app on my user name and all my photos pop up, plus you can "follow" me and itll keep you updated on any new photos i put up. Ive tried doing this from the Web and from a laptop but i cant seem to access any parts of Instagram from the Web....

Does anyone know a way to share photos but make it easily viewable to anyone that uses the computer and not just limited to peoples phones?
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard