electrical shocks

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Joe2JS23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

electrical shocks

Post by Joe2JS23 »

Hello,

I hope all is well with everyone. I just wanted to leave a message about some phenomena that has been going on for quite sometime. Over the past year I have had some really interesting experiences with angels midwayers and spiritual things. However there has been something very pervasive for the past 4 years has to do with electrical shocks

Over the past four years, on and off I have been experiencing these strange electric shocks. These shocks have occured in mostly random places, both at home and in public areas. One of these episodes of electrical charges/shocks happened in a very intriguing way. I was at the grocery store and i was in the international food isle, in the Mexican food section just browsing, and my eyes went to the top shelf, and low and behold there was a bottle with an image of none other than Jesus/Christ Michael. I went to grab the bottle, and recieved an electric shock in my fingers. It makes me wonder who/what is behind these electrical shocks. I don't think this is just random static electrical buildup. In general I understand the purpose of the number prompts. I however am a bit stumped on the meaning behind these electrical shocks. Are they a form of prompts? Could it be that Jesus himself was trying to connect with me? For the longest time, day after day I been recieving prompts such as 443, 344, 333 and the like, which I understand as an angel or ascended master prompt. When I get these prompts I generally try to mentally or verbally express my acknowledgement of them trying to contact me. I almost always try to mention Jesus/Christ Michael and express my gratitude. Its a humbling feeling to think that the ascended masters, especially Jesus would make that kind of effort to contact me. My assessment of all of this is that they trying encouraging me to connect with them, especially God, through meditation. I would hope that there is nothing nefarious behind these shocks, as they arent really painful per say. I don't know for sure. I would like to open this issue up for discussion as I am not sure on this phenomenon. So I would like to pose the question, what is the purpose behind these electrical charges/shocks? Is this some sort of warning or admontion? I want to thank you all for your time and comments. I look forward to your response(s)

Love,

Joe
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: electrical shocks

Post by nasra1996 »

I get little mini electric shocks sometimes too that go snap, even if people touch my hand, usually out doors though, not sure what causes it or whether everyone experiences it, I'm of no help to you lol ?

xx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi Joe,

I think you are on the right track when you mentally reach out in response to these "prompts" or events, to those we trust have our best interest as their mission. There are so many unknowns for us here on the physical plane, that we must choose to have faith that when things feel positive, they are. If we are to believe Christ Michael's word that he knows each of us, loves each of us, and has his celestial staff assisting us, then there is no other option but to trust the Truth of the feeling within.

I"m with you on the response of: hello, I appreciate you. I have been receiving more 1111, 111, 333, 222, and 808 numerical prompts in the last few weeks. As well as sighting more eagles and hawks, which for me signify "the right direction" being validated as wise. We've nothing to lose by owning the uplifting intention to grow closer to our Divine Source.

Peace,

Jean
:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Joe2JS23
New Friend

Post by Joe2JS23 »

Hi krystal and nasra,

Thank you both for the replies; they are appreciated. I totally agree that faith in Christ Michael, God and the other positive spiritual universe forces is important. I also have seen birds, small birds though, that will fly in front of my car just "at the last second." I see this as symbolic of angels letting me know they are there. I also have notice birds perched on telephone wires almost like guardians watching over me. It is subtle occurances like that, that really peak my spititual mind. I have also noticed things like strategically placed pieces of thread falling off of my head in my hands. I think the point they are really trying to drive home is that the forces behind these events are benevolent, in addition to this maybe a bit playful. To me it seems like the more love you send out to the universe, the more you get in return. Thanks again for the comments.

love,

Joe
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Joe,

When I take too long to take in a message from Dr. Mendoza, he will zap me.

He is an electrical being, after all.

Most other shocks -- and there many -- are static electricity, IMO.

Cheers...
George.