my heart is yours

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Joe2JS23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

my heart is yours

Post by Joe2JS23 »

Hello,

Its been a while since I've posted on this forum. I think it's been a few years...wow. I wanted to share a few experiences for those who are willing to kindly lend their ears.

I've been experiencing the 1111 time prompts since early 2011, and so far its been an incredible ride. I feel like in the past four years ive increasingly grown closer the wonderful spiritual beings in the universe. Most important of all god. Like many of you that experience the time prompts, I have also experienced other spiritual happenings, ones that defy imagination. These experiences have varied in their frequency, but are no doubt awe inspiring to me. So here we go.

Like so many of the people on this forum and around the world I see the midwayer "time" prompts in a variety of places such as clocks, computer screens. However i have a feeling that it isn't just the midwayers who are sending me messages. I think there is a greater array of beings who are out there that do these things. Anyways, one day I was driving around town, and all of a sudden I noticed the car in front of me had a licence plate that read Je t'aime. Which in french means "I love you" if I'm not mistaken. Very interesting since around that time I was studying french, and that is one of the few phrases that I learned. I'm not sure if I told this one before here goes. One day I was on the computer, working in photoshop, and something really strange happened. I was sitting there, and all of a sudden my hands started typing, before I even realized what happened. I pull down the window of the file i was working on, and there were the letters wwjd. I'm not a christian but i remember that that acronym stands for what would Jesus do. Again I'm not sure how this happened, or who made my hand type those letters but I was awestruck.

From that day on I have had more and more experiences like that. There's one that just gave me goosebumps. I was watching tv one night. All of a sudden my hand bumped the tv remote twice, and before I even realized what was going on, the tv switched to channel eleven. The show that was on was called mi corazon es tuyo, which spanish for "my heart is yours". I was taken aback. I still wonder whos heart that message was referring to, an angel, Jesus/Christ Michael, God even.

On two occasions Ive recieved prompts through through a change machine at the grocery store. One day I went to cash in my change at the grocery store. On the machine there is a readout that shows you how many of each type of change you have, nickels, dimes, pennies etc. When the machine was done processing the change. I noticed on the screen that i had 433 pennies. I couldn't believe it, 433 as I understand it is an angel ascended master prompt. Just the other day I went to take my change in again, and the readout said 202 pennies.

My point in all of this is that I am starting to really understand just how complex God and the universe are. I find it both beautiful and awe inspiring. Just the idea that I had just the exact amount of change to equal a certain prompt blows my mind.

In addition to these money prompts, I think I experienced a healing from the someone just the other night. I was laying in bed meditating, and the more relaxed I got i began to feel this force around my legs. This lasted about 10 min. It wasn't painful, but there was pressure. Then I felt what I could only describe as a spiritual hand on my heart. I was a little nervous because i didn't know whether this was a good or bad spiritual force. I just lay there and then it fell like there was as force drawing something out of my legs. My gut tells me that they were either midwayers or angels, but my brain isn't exactly sure of that.

So what do you guys think? Has anyone had any simliar experiences with word prompts, healing etc.? I thank you for listening to my rather protracted post. I appreciate your comments, observations, etc. cheers.

love,
Joe
Sandy
Staff

Re: my heart is yours

Post by Sandy »

Hi Joe,
Hello again! It was great fun to read your post and then to go back and read your other posts from your early days here too. You have a lovely way of expressing yourself and sharing these wonderful happenings of spirit. Makes for a very enjoyable read.

And it warms my heart to read that you are still actively pursuing spiritual wisdom and growing in experience as you mention here...
I've been experiencing the 1111 time prompts since early 2011, and so far its been an incredible ride. I feel like in the past four years ive increasingly grown closer the wonderful spiritual beings in the universe. Most important of all god.[/
That end part is what in reality it is all about because within that is all of us, every being,... everything in the universe. it seems that as we draw closer in body, soul and mind to the First Source, we find substance and reality in increasing increments to our Divine family possibly via layers of reality and truth throughout the vast Universe...

It is a glorious ride, eh? :cheers:

This one gave me goose bumps too. Love this!
From that day on I have had more and more experiences like that. There's one that just gave me goosebumps. I was watching tv one night. All of a sudden my hand bumped the tv remote twice, and before I even realized what was going on, the tv switched to channel eleven. The show that was on was called mi corazon es tuyo, which spanish for "my heart is yours". I was taken aback. I still wonder whos heart that message was referring to, an angel, Jesus/Christ Michael, God even.
Whose heart? hmmm.... we are all one and with that we share hearts via the Source... so... could it sort of be all of the above? ;) I suspect it may be all wrapped up in your God Within with whom we have eternal existence... but of course this is just a wild guess from someone who is living outside of the experience. What do you think?
Drawing ever closer to our God within creates the potential for one body, Soul, and mind in future realities, creating a magnificent Spirit being that is ever more growing in Love, wisdom and all that encompasses its Divine inheritance in eternity. (Blows my mind when I think of the future in these terms )
My point in all of this is that I am starting to really understand just how complex God and the universe are. I find it both beautiful and awe inspiring.
It is isn’t it... It makes me feel so tiny and yet so large all at the same time... to know how much we are loved... despite our lack of universe knowledge and so how despite our arguing over so called "truth," which more then likely bears little resemblance to all encompassing Truth that is God. Still it is all these questionings and "seekings" and wonderings along with Divine Love, of course, that propel us towards our enormous inheritance as we sit in quiet meditation.

You have inspired me with a longing to drop everything and run off to meditate... :mrgreen: Thank you for coming back and sharing some of your experiences with the rest of us... you have truly made my day, Joe. :D
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Ho Joe,

You certainly have had some great experiences, but some of those make me think that you surely should be able to receive some messages, if you make the time and effort. I don't think you commented on whether you are meditating, but that would be where to start.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Joe2JS23
New Friend

Post by Joe2JS23 »

Thank you Geoff and Sandy for your replies. With regard to meditation: I do meditate, but not nearly enough. I think to truly connect our celestial brothers and sisters I need to do it more. As far as hearing distinct messages during meditation, I haven't had much luck. Oddly enough there are times when i have heard some celestial "chatter" such as multiple voices conversing but these were times where I was drifing off to sleep. I do believe at these times we humans are more phyisiologially susceptible to hearing messages from our celestial brothers and sisters. I think I just need more practice meditating and one day things will click, and I will actually hear them speak. Anyways, thank you both for your comments and suggestions, they are appreciated. Cheers! :)

Love,
Joe