8:08

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nicolaco
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

8:08

Post by Nicolaco »

Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been on this message board although I am still in touch via facebook with some members. I'm back with a question/worry. I've been receiving prompts since 2004, so I am well used to 11:11's and various other combinations that the midwayers like to mix it up with occasionally. Lately, however, I have been inundated with 8:08 and it makes me feel like it's a warning. For me, since George told us about Dr Mendoza, I see 8:08 as his calling card, and never having had this particular prompt before, I feel like it's a 'health' warning. I am by nature a bit of a neurotic (ha!) so am hoping it's just me being paranoid but was hoping for any feedback from others.
Anyone else had lots of 8:08's??? George, any thoughts on the sudden occurrence of these particular prompts??
Lots of love, Nicola xx
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 8:08

Post by Sandy »

((((((Nicolaco!!!!)))))
Is it ever good to see you here! How is the family?

I see 8:08 sometimes myself. I made a deal with the good Doctor Mendoza that I would take special notice of it and go into stillness if possible to see what is up or how I can assist with healing.
I honestly can't tell you what it means for you, though, but I think a similar process might help you too...simply go into stillness with the question in your heart and see what comes up. Be sure to write or type everything that you sense hear or feel. Then hopefully at the very least you may have some sort of directional... or some explanation via words, intuition, feelings, visuals etc...

Love to you and your precious girls...miss you,
Sandy
Sorry, I know that wasn't much help. :roll: :)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Dear Nicolaco,

Our Dr. Mendoza was in Australia in a time when there were lots of Spanish-speaking migrants in my town (Sydney).

He really belongs to South America. Most likely you met up with VWX-8 or 8:08. Say hello.

The eighth son (daughter) of the eighth Midwayer family of 248 siblings.

Seeing 8:08 does not mean danger or illness.

Hugs...
George
Nicolaco
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Nicolaco »

Thanks Sandy and George!

You have definitely made me feel positive about the 8:08's. In a way, I feel it's possibly more of a gentle kick up the beep-beep to get more healthy. I've just turned 41 and been flat out in a new job (which was creating some back problems) and I feel like it's time I paid more attention to being fit and healthy, before any real health problems begin. So I've cut down on alcohol, started eating lots more fruit and veg and have got my mini trampoline out of the garage! So whoever the midwayer is, they've done me a favour! :D
Family is great, Sandy. I must get round to updating my pic because that was nearly 3 years ago! Girls are nearly 7 and 10 now. :D

Love to you both,

Nicola xxxxxxxxxx