What a comfort dream!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
bevmat
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

What a comfort dream!

Post by bevmat »

Hi,
I had quiet a strange dream if I can say. My sister was coming to visit me for vacation and she brought me some clothing as a gift. She was wearing a light purple postish on her head and her style was funny and colorful. Usually my sister stay in dark color like black and blue. She offer me a nice top and forgot to take out the price ticket. When I checked I almost fell out. The original price was 333 000$ and with discount 133 000$. Kind of expensive top.
Then I remember I had a dream couple months ago with the same sister in the family party and she brought a big bottle of champagne which the price was also huge. Unfortunately I don't remember the number. But Now I'm starting to remember the sign that happened but I didn't pay attention. Now I'm wondering why in my dream it is always my sister and not someone else? I have to say, we're really close.

For the past 2-3 weeks, I'm here trying to inform myself with all the details because so much has been happening, I knew there was something but didn't know what or the meaning of what I see or experience. It is not always to understand but I think also I came to this forum at the right time;-)

Love & light
Bev
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: What a comfort dream!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Bev,
Now that sounds like a very nice dream. :)
Last night I was thinking how great it would be if my sister could come for a visit. (We live thousands and thousands of miles apart.) Actually, I have two sisters and one brothers. I am close in heart to all of them but it makes me sad sometimes that I cannot see them very often.

I do not know much about dream meanings, but I hope your dream comes true!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Hi Sandy,

It's funny I have also two sisters and one brother ;-) I checked the numer sequences of Doreen and look at the meaning:
333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

1's and 3's, such as 133 or 113 - The ascended masters are working with you on your thought processes. In many ways, they are acting as mentors, teaching you the ancient wisdom involved in manifestation. They are sending you energy to keep you from feeling discouraged, and encouragement to stay focused on the true goals of your soul. Additionally, the ascended masters may be offering you advice, guidance, and suggestions on your life purpose. Always, however, they teach that every creation begins at the level of thought and idea. Ask them to help you choose wisely that which you want.

I was almost discourage before my dream and I guess the Universe answer, And since, they keep guiding me and I'm following the sign.

Have a blessing day
Love & Light
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Love it Bev!!! Now that is a fabulous message to be held within a dream! Beyond price...and it inspires me too today. Thank you for sharing what you have discovered and intuited about the meaning. It helps all of us! ...(Especially me today. ;) :D )
:sunny:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello Bevmat.
It is interesting to think we're communicating with the universe yet isn't it? Some people know this as a truth, I was happy to read you are able to communicate with life in this way and are interested in your dreams.
Welcome to the forum. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Hello Happyrain,

Thank you for your message. Yes I always pay attention to my dream because I do a lot of dream that say something. I get lots of message through my dreams and usually something happened, good or bad. Especially when I dreamed 3 days in the row about the same people and it's like story. I have that since I was a child so it's kind part of me. But about the numbers, it is just recent so I'm trying to integrate all of this. :roll

Bev
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello Bevmat,
I believe spirit tries ways to communicate with us however it can and in ways we would recognize. If you have been interested in Doreen Virtues understanding of numbers of course they would use that as a way to let you know they are listening and to give you affirmations.

Awesome, keep dreaming those numbers!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.