Happy to know I'm not alone

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jester333
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Happy to know I'm not alone

Post by Jester333 »

I'm definitely new to this site, but not with these numbers. I was headed down a dark path of self destruction, I should be dead or in prison right now.. Until a wise man came into my life who enlightened me on so many aspects of the universe. He told me 333 would be the first numbers I saw... Within 30 minutes I checked my bank account online to see if I had enough for cigarettes, and sure enough, $3.33 was in my account. Ever since then it's been numbers upon numbers through out the day for the past 2 years, 111,222,333,444 ect. And he told me exactly what everyone here is saying, it's my Guardian trying to talk with me. Since I've keyed in to understanding more and listening, talking with my Guardian, and asking questions, very amazing things have happened at extremely "coincidental" moments. All my needs are met. It grows to being not just numbers.. My Guardian communicates 24/7 just as everyone else's, it's just up to us if we want to listen. I saw 11:11 tonight and decided to see what Google thought about it. But I had no idea others were seeing this to for the same reason. That's super awesome and amazing to know there are others that have this relationship with their Guardian! Just wanted to share, keep rockin humanity people! Much love!
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Re: Happy to know I'm not alone

Post by JonahBC »

Welcome to the family Jester glad you found us!! :hithere
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
Zachary
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Zachary »

Welcome to the forums Jester333,

It's always nice to discover you're not alone! Thanks for sharing

I'm curious to know about that wise man who enlightened you about the universe. I never heard a story where someone told another they were going to receive number prompts before they actually did. That's pretty amazing!!

Take care amigo
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jester!
I'm sorry as I am a little slow in welcoming you today as we have had visitors but I was thrilled to hear your introduction and am thinking you have a lot to share with the rest of us.

There's a lot of wisdom in these words if we all take heed. :)
Since I've keyed in to understanding more and listening, talking with my Guardian, and asking questions, very amazing things have happened at extremely "coincidental" moments. All my needs are met. It grows to being not just numbers.. My Guardian communicates 24/7 just as everyone else's, it's just up to us if we want to listen.
You remind me of our good friend Jason, another member here, who is a living breathing example of trusting the guidance as are you. I hope you will stick around and make this little internet family your own as well. :sunflower:
with Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Welcome Jester!! You will find lots of answers in this family. This board is my everyday morning moment with all of you;-)

Love & Light
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hey Jester,

Excellent that you worked this all out yourself, thats pretty unusual. Great to hear your life is also turned around.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.