What is next?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
bevmat
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

What is next?

Post by bevmat »

Hi All,

I'm new in this forum. I've been seeing 11:11 on my phone around October 2012 for few month. Then I find out about the The Correcting Time. But I would like to know what is next. I haven't seen 11:11 anymore or rarely. Why? Did I miss something? What should happen next? Please guide me.
Thank you
Bevmat
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: What is next?

Post by Geoff »

Hi Bev,

Welcome. Have you read the first into forum: http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Are you seeing any other sequences? And don't assume you have to see all these on your phone. :D :D

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Hi George,

Thank you for your reply. I haven't receive any sequence for a long time. I know we can see it everywhere but I can say it's been months since I haven't seen it.
Maybe because I've been stress out lately or preoccupied that I don't see the sign. I would like to know what should happen after we see the 11:11? Should we hear the message from Angels? Thanks.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Bev,

All that these are, are triggers (prompts) placed in your mind, to make you look somewhere, at the right time. It is proof of two things. One that there are intelligences we cant see with our eyes, and two that you personally can and do get input into your mind that comes from these intelligences.

Now for some people the first point is huge. Scary even. But the second is the more useful. But to "upgrade" from just mindal input to being able to recognise a whole sentence or more, emanating from these guys, typically requires effort on yor part, and some people are more gifted than others. The best place to start is with regular meditation, and listening.

Yes stress messes up our ability to connect to the rest of the universe. Including your connection to God.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

:hithere Bevmat!

So nice to meet you and welcome to such a lovely family!

How I figure is all your answers will come in due course... stay positive and truly take the time to research as much as possible on this wonderful site. The message in this little video sure helped once for me in a trying time in my life... heard it on the radio just a short while ago... and thought of you!

Have a great day!
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh I haven't heard that song in eons! Love it, Jonah!
I'll be humming it all day, I suspect.

Hi Bevmat, it's good to meet you! :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Hello Bevmat and welcome to the forum.
I have to agree with Geoffs post and I hope you are finding some time for the much needed R&R.

Peace
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Thank you all for your answers. I will add meditation daily instead of sometimes. It might sound crazy what I'm about to say but once for couple of days, I had in the evening
the noise of mosquito in my right ears. I knew there was no mosquito in the room and the noise was moving with me. My first reaction was, someone want to tell me something. It was always at the same time, around 10pm for almost one week. Of course since then I'm more attentive to everything around me.

Have a great day all and thank you