Just a quick stop to say Hello!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JonahBC
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Just a quick stop to say Hello!

Post by JonahBC »

As I think of you all so often... :hithere

Thuroc's recent message... indeed made me smile :)

As always much love and admiration to you all.... and yes I am still pounding away on the keyboard! ;)
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Just a quick stop to say Hello!

Post by Sandy »

(((((Jonah))))))
So good to see you here! It has been ages. :D Hope everything is going good for you.

:lol: Yep, that Thuroc... There's never a dull moment when he's around for a visit.
love to you and yours,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

He so cracks me up!

And yes! I plan to spend a wee more time here!

To all you new members of this lovely family! Welcome and greetings from BC!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Jonah! :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

happyrain wrote:Hi Jonah! :hithere
And a big hello too you too.. :hithere

Gosh never knew rain could be happy :D... will keep that in mind the next come I come across it!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:loves :thumright:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
bevmat
New Friend

Post by bevmat »

Hello Jonah!

I'm glad to be here :) and as a new member I come here every day to be inform. And probably there is a message for me somewhere in this family :roll

Take care all.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, Jonah!

When you said keyboard my mind automatically went to a piano keyboard because references to music seem to be flooding my consciousness lately, but then I thought, "Oh yeah, computers have keyboards." Nice to meet you whatever keyboard your pounding away at! By the way I often use my computer keyboard as a percussion instrument keeping time to songs playing! Can't help it Hey Soul Sister by Train just came on! Sure makes for a crazy message though. :lol:

Dear Bevmat,
Welcome to the boards! :sunflower: This board has messages for everyone, even us old geezers! :roll

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Soul Sister... too funny :D and great to chat with you. Never even thought about the keyboard as you noted.. but then again it just reminds me that communication is key!! :) Music is and has been so much part of my life... we are so blessed to have it play out in our lives! What a truly silent world it would be without it.

Have a great day sista :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Jonah,
Music is as much a part of our family as talking. Can't imagine the void it would leave if music were absent. Since my daughter moved to Chicago last fall we certainly don't have as much as when she was here. She sends recordings of her music so I don't miss her so much... Honestly it makes me miss her more. I thank the world for Pandora! Now I have to play Soul Sister again!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Just for you seeker :loves

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

And this is for you Jonah and for Kim, as well as for all my soul sisters out there... :D

XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Wow!
My joy meter just exploded! Jonah, thank you for the video! I had to keep reminding myself to open my eyes to enjoy the visuals. Sandy my guide symbols lit up like crazy! There is something spectacular in exploring the music vibration as a way of enhancing our connection.

This thread just made a sunny day brighter...I'll have to wear my shade inside! 8) Thanks!

Love,
Kim

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

So, my sunny day took a plunge. Not going to get into it, but sent up a prayer for me and this other person to find it in our hearts to learn to communicate with each other without it ending in disaster. A tune I knew years ago and a few lyrics swirled around and around in my head. It was something about miracles and believing. I could hear the voices and the tune, but could not come up with a title! Songs will do that to me, they won't leave me alone until I listen to them. I had to figure out what it was, find it, then listen to it! Knew it had a message for me. Sang the tune to my husband with the few words I remembered. He is the tune master and thought it was by Whitney Houston. I was pretty sure it had Miriah Carey's voice. After searching and hitting a wall I sent a text to Aleah. She thought it was from the kids movie The Prince of Egypt, when they are dancing after the third plague. Of course she was right. :roll: It was a duet by Whitney Houston and Mirah Carey. When You Believe :bana: Ahh, relief! You can do miracles when you believe... of course you can. All I can say is thank you to my guides for making me listen.

After that Pandora played almost every cover song my daughter plays.. in a row, too crazy. Honestly I don't only think about music all day, it searches me out!

Kim

JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

Hi Kim!

Sorry to hear about your cumbersome day... gosh over the years I have lost count of mine... but I will say a little blessin for you tonight... as you are in my heart now and forever... soul sister :sunflower:

One of my favourite quotes... :)

“No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it” .... like you.. music is such to me as well... oh and the trees and our oceans also rank high on my list :D

take care of you :hithere

ps: and Sandy the picture is worth a thousand words... :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((Kim))))))))
I am very late getting to the board but wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, sis, from my side of the planet.
love,
Sandy
I just had to give the song a listen...Oh my is it beautiful! Here it is... I have chills... :happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3MldSqmNLk
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Thank you to my sistas!
You would think with all my conflict resolution training and spiritual seeking this wouldn't be an issue with me. :x "Hhhhh..." I think what bothers me the most is that I allow this person to pull me back into that negative head space. :bomb Went back to one of my old favorite books Ask and It Is given by Ester and Jerry Hicks. I love how it helps me put things back into perspective again. I guess the real challenge is maintaining that perspective when certain people are so adept at finding and rubbing that raw nerve.

Sandy I keep singing that song over and over again trying to find my balance...it would be really helpful if I could remember the words!

Well, it's a beautiful sunny winter's day, a bit chilly at 1 degree, but beautiful none the less! AND tomorrow I'm going to an all day writers retreat!

Love to both of you,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It's a beaut here. The air is cool fresh and clean (winds from the south and ocean) I feel like I could do almost anything today. :D Later on, I may go outside and do a little gardening. The Jerusalem artichokes are flowering now and they are even taller then their "maiden season last year! Such lovely happy flowers they are, sort of like small branching sunflowers towering about 6 or 7 feet!
Whatever the time of day or the temps outside I hope this flower image brings inner warmth and harmony to your homes as well as a little "spring" to your all's step.
love,
Sandy
JonahBC
Busy Bee

Post by JonahBC »

[quote="Seeker13"] I guess the real challenge is maintaining that perspective when certain people are so adept at finding and rubbing that raw nerve.

Oh yes... I so understand where you are coming from :sorry:

It has taken a life time so far... but I try to remember that such is their issues not mine.... and true honest communication is the key to understandment. Sometimes you achieve it... sometimes you don't.

Keep shining Kim... I can feel your warmth all the way over here in my tiny corner of the world!

xoxo

Jonah