no numbers or plates but something else

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

no numbers or plates but something else

Post by happyrain »

Hi !
I drive a very bright color car. You don't see many of them where I am from.... But sometimes, as I am driving, I will run into someone that has the exact color and exact type of car. I still see 11:11... But I am sharing another type of prompt or synchronicity ! Last night I was driving by the same world rally blue WRX side by side on the way home after bikram yoga. =) That same day, earlier on, I met someone with the same name ! My name's Eric- My new dentist is also named Aerik and the receptionist is named Erica. :P

Two weeks ago at work, I introduced myself to a couple of customers standing on our showroom floor. I asked if they've been helped and introduced myself as Eric. The one said they were just looking but laughed and said, "My name's Eric too. And so is his" pointing to his friend. :lol: Three erics standing around in the middle of tiny showroom floor is no good I said ! Universe has something in store for us ! Lol.... I'd say these are synchronistic in some fashion Yes ?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: no numbers or plates but something else

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eric,

Looks great. Dont you have to have number plates on the front? We do, and sometimes it really spoils the look of the car.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Whoa Eric, that is a fabulous looking car! I got a good chuckle from your post. It sounds like something is definitely in the air for the Eric we know and love. I looked up the meanings of your name... let's see...
Wikki says this...
The first element, ei- is derived either from the older Proto-Norse *aina(z) meaning "one" or "alone"[1] or from Proto-Norse *aiwa(z) meaning "ever" or "eternal".[2] The second element -ríkr derives either from *rík(a)z meaning "ruler" or "prince" (cf. Gothic reiks) or from an even older Proto-Germanic *ríkiaz which meant "powerful" and "rich".[3] The name is thus usually taken to mean "one ruler", "autocrat", "eternal ruler" or "ever powerful," "warrior", and "government".[4]
another site said this...
The meaning of the name Eric is Always Ruler
The origin of the name Eric is Scandinavian
You probably already know that but I was curious, wondering if some type of message could be found in the meaning of your name. ;) :lol:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi Geoff,
yes Texas Law states you are required to have a front plate. I shared your sentiments until I was pulled over for not having one. Now I don't mind my front plate =P

hi Sandy,
thanks. I've never experienced three erics all circled around each other before. Lol. That was and still is a moment to reflect on.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Eric,
What do you think the universe is trying to tell you by having so many Eric's in one place? Like your car, especially the color! That's the case with us, what ever car we get, we seem to notice a lot more of them, especially with the same color. I thought it was because we are always looking for people we have something in common with. I have a little Honda hybrid. I've named it Mighty Blue. So far it seems to have worked, it's gotten me through the worst of Michigan's winters. We do not have a front plate.

Keep looking for the synchronicities!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Kim ! :pirat: :cyclopsani:
I think the message is just as you've said...
Keep looking for those synchronicities !

Thank you for your kindness and sharing Mighty Blue with me !
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I love that name for a car..."Mighty Blue!"
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Eric, the car salesman in a clean WRX. Ahh, yes, this is easy to see!! Great pic of yer suby. In Colorado there are sooooo many. I've had my fair share of backseat/shotgun driving in STI's and WRX's alike. So much fun! :alien: But I've never got to whip one around myself... anyway I could go on and on about vehicles :roll

I read this post a few days ago btw. I ran out of time to reply but in the meantime I saw many names of Eric pop out. One was on t.v.. Someone wrote a letter from Eric, to another eric... haahaha, it felt like a prompt too.
I've had a similar experience. I was catching some lunch with 2 buds. I was first in line and went about with my order. The lady at the cashier asked my name so she could call it out and hand me my food when it was ready. I said "Zach" and she kind of cracked a small smirk. I noticed it but didn't say anything about it, neither did she. Next up was my friend. He ordered and gave the cashier his name. After he said his name the cashier cracked a full smile. At this point I was skeptic... I didn't know what to think other than shenanigans. I was thinking maybe they spit in our food?? It was kind of funny but it was out of place because she was awkward about it. Next up was my other friend. He ordered and gave the cashier his name. After that she bursted out in laughter. Her face was bright red like she was embarrassed :oops: but at the same time she was laughing :lol:. She began to feed our curiosity and said to my friend. Your name is the same as my brother. She looked at my other friend and said your name is the same as my best friends boyfriend. She looked at me said the name of my boyfriend is Zach. Then she said it would be weird if you guys know a Chris. My friends looked at me and we all began to laugh while questioning this experience... I say to the cashier, my brothers name is Chris. We all laughed together and she stated how Chris is another name of one of her inner circles... It was quite odd and randomly synchronized. After she handed my friend his food (which is who we were waiting on before we left) we ran into one of our old high school friends we haven't seen in three years on the way out. It was quite the experience
We all felt connected and surely did not see it coming-- unexpected fun it was to feel connected to a stranger and see an old friend

Seeker13,
I have a little Honda hybrid. I've named it Mighty Blue
My goodness...
This is awesome to read! I miss seeing smaller cars push through the heart of winter. Often I was in a RWD truck with little weight and slick tires. Fish tailing nearly every turn and not being able to keep up with traffic. Also spinning tires on the smallest incline making little to no progress at the start of green lights.... Often a person in a car would aggressively pass me and pull off that stare like they were disgusted with me, haahahaha
Mighty Blue :salut:
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What a great story, Zach! I love it when strangers find something to connect them and make them smile.
I'm glad you aren't living in a snowy state these days. Winter must feel a whole lot less dangerous down there if not just a tad less exciting. ;) :)
hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Zach,
Seems the synchronicities(by the time the threads I'm following run out of steam I won't even have to stop and figure out how to spell that word) just keep coming! Those encounters you had sound like fun. I may not know cars, but it seems you may have needed a new set of tires and maybe a wheel alignment!

We're expecting negative temperatures tonight and three to six inches of snow. Guess I'd better warm up Mighty Blue and my shovel! Snow doesn't bother me I grew up bouncing off the snowbanks just to get up our driveway. Uh, oh! Dave said I might have to plow tomorrow. I'm just saying, "PEOPLE YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR CARS WITH THEIR FANCY NAMES OUT OF MY PARKING LOT!" That was a heart-felt warning. I'm genuinely worried about them.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Sandy,
Wouldn't it be so nice to connect with everyone like that? Something to laugh and smile about and easily pull yourself closer to hearts of strangers, as opposed to quick heartless communication. I love the moments when strangers feel closer than you anticipated. I should try to put myself in more situations where I can pull in others into these moments and experience synchronicities. That time I did nothing but do what was needed to receive my food, nothing more. Actually trying should yield more results.. It's easy for me to speak to people I don't know. But it's hard to open my heart to them, while leaving myself vulnerable. On one of my better days ill have to try to make myself more vulnerable to people, and see what happens-- how they respond
And yes, I'm glad to be out of the snow!! I do miss it just a bit. It's always so calm and quiet while it's snowing, at least where I was. However the frigid temperatures involved I dislike. Especially when your job entails fastening/loosening screws. You got to take your gloves off to position them, or take them out. Then your hands get numb. Then you drop the screw in the snow and lose it forever. Then you make extra trips up and down snowy ladders to make up for the screw you dropped... it goes on and on!!! ...I'm so happy to be out of the snow :mrgreen:
The only thing I have to watch out for is flooding on the roads, and drunk drivers... Yes, can't forget them.
You know they have drive-thru daiquiri shops out here? They serve you a frozen cocktail with a straw and hand it to you in your driver seat. As long as they put a piece of scotch tape over the straw it's legal.... Crazy I say!

Kim,
I really needed a new set of tires. They were road tires, not even all-terrain, and they were near bald.
Seems the synchronicities(by the time the threads I'm following run out of steam I won't even have to stop and figure out how to spell that word) just keep coming!
haahahah! That's funny you say that, because today i believe was the only day i spelt synchronicities correctly without spellcheck
doesn't bother me I grew up bouncing off the snowbanks just to get up our driveway.
HAAHAHAH!!! Boy do i know that feeling. One of my friend's lost all four hub caps one winter. Speaking of him, his name is Eric and he was driving a blue Honda civic. I wasn't even trying to add to the synchronicities. It just came about from your response!!! Very interesting :happy
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Zach, that is a crazy closeness you guys shared and then to immediately run into an old friend afterwards.
I wonder what it might all mean, that would seem like a clear message for me... Not sure what though :alien:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Had amazing affirming synchronicity yesterday! Sorry guys, this is kind of a girly story. Went to babysit our six-week old grand daughter. It was a blizzard outside, absolutely worst night of the winter! But, I wanted to see my grand daughter! Yes, we did have a four-wheel-drive Silverado! My daughter-in-law Rachel asked if I knew anything about the story behind the locket I'd given her. If we'd had a discussion about it or anything? I confirmed we'd never talked about it.

In November we had a baby shower for Rachel. Her mom had passed away in January last year before Rachel was pregnant. In February last year of course she was distraught. Both she and her mom loved antiques and she was floundering for a connection with her. Rachel went into the antique mall in town, this place is HUGE! She often snaps pictures of items she might go back to or really likes but can't afford. When she left she told the woman, "My mom would really have liked this place."

The woman cheerily replied, "Well next time you'll have to bring her back with you."

Rachel said, "I can't, she died.." she left sobbing.

I knew it was going to be hard for her having a shower and not having her mom here. Wanted to give Rachel something to make her feel like she was with us. While trying to think of the perfect gift it popped into my head to get her a locket with her mom's picture in it. I mentioned this to my daughter Aleah. She said, "That's weird, I just saw one a few weeks ago in an antique store!" I was surprised she'd gone into an antique store. It's not something she does very often. We went to the Antique Mall. It was also surprising the parents of a couple who were our best friends were there working. Aleah couldn't remember exactly where she'd seen the locket, followed her intuition. She is very spiritually gifted. Within five minutes the locket was bought and paid for. It was exactly what I was looking for.

The clerk said, "This is the second time this locket was up here today! A little girl decided on another one."

There are literally a million antiques in that place and it was still in the morning. I told her, "Maybe it knew it was going to go home today, just not when or with whom?"

The woman replied, "You have no idea."

My daughter and I exchanged a look, "I think we do." We gave the locket to Rachel after her shower knowing it would make her emotional, but we just had to give it to her. I'd placed a picture of her Mom inside. She loved it and has worn it often. It wasn't until yesterday morning, clearing old photos off her phone when she saw the picture of the locket she seen a year ago in the antique store. The locket she photographed in February was the very same one I'd purchased in November to give to her! I didn't tell her at the time I'd asked her Mom's spirit to help me with the perfect gift.

I just remembered Rachel's mom's funeral was during the worst blizzard of the year. To top it off Rachel delivered our new granddaughter in room 1111. I'm feeling pretty touched by spirit right now! It's not a car story, but it's a beautiful sunny day!.. Oh, my! I just made another connection, yesterday was Valentines Day!

Love to all,
Kim

PS My son did drive Mighty Blue to town yesterday. We passed him when he was on his way home.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh KIm! I remember you telling me about that locket when you bought it and I thought it was pretty special then...Wow, I had no idea just how special and how touching a gift it would be... Yep, definitely I think this locket is a gift for Rachel from Two mothers who love her deeply. :happy Such a lovely story! Really brightened my insides this morning!
(((((((((BIG (HUGS)))))))))
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim,

Wow :shock: :loves :happy :cat:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kim,

Yeah thats a lovely story of spirit influence.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Touching story Kim :loves :kiss:

:sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Thank for sharing that story Kim! It's pretty touching and certainly full of synchronicities. There's no need to apologize! They're all human stories to me. Stories I'm thankful for :mrgreen:
I wish I could give you all another story or share some more synchronicities but I seem to be all out
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, all!
It kind of came in the back door for me so to speak, but realized it was a message for Rachel from her Mom telling her she loves her and wishing her a Happy Valentines Day! Haven't had one for a while. Dave and Aleah were waiting for me to catch on, because obviously they had it all figured out! And my daughter-in-law isn't exactly open to all this crazy spiritual stuff. I suspect she'd better hang on to her hat having a new baby girl born into our family!

Sarah,
It's nice to see your avie again!

Zachary,
Probably because you are open to the possibility, you'll notice more and more synchronictic events happening in your life that you can share with us!

Love to all,
Kim

nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Thanks Kim, good to see you too...

:loves :sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB