Number prompts associated with a person

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
bb322
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Number prompts associated with a person

Post by bb322 »

Has anyone received number prompts that are associated with a person, and were you able to discover the meaning of the number prompt? For example, did you realize that the number prompt was telling you that something was going to happen with this person, to stay away from this person, etc.? I am wondering because lately I have noticed that someone that the person that I am considering being in a relationship with always sends me messages at 5:55 or x:55.. and I know that "5" is supposed to represent change, so I am wondering if it means that perhaps things are going to change for me soon, with this person?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Number prompts associated with a person

Post by Sandy »

Hello BB,
I have not experienced having a number prompt associated with one person. But I would like to say that the Midwayers and celestials are most interested in our spiritual growth and welfare. So knowing them will not necessarily prevent the sad side of life. or more so promote the happy side of life..Yet with any good friend, having them with us encouraging us can be the greatest blessing. They allow us to make our life decisions ourselves as this is our right to choose and our life flows from every decision word and action we make. Interference with this free will right is not allowed. So when they do council us, it is usually in an open ended way. Encouraging but not telling us exactly what we should do in every situation or life based decision.. This is our responsibility and it makes our life more fulfilling knowing we have choices but regardless of what is chosen we are loved beyond measure. They can provide very useful information to help us make better and more informed choices however. ;)

The 555's and 55 you are receiving may mean change is coming but it is not specific whether it will be a rough change, a welcomed change or of course a change somewhere in between. Still, change, be it happy or rough can always provide new experiences and lessons that are worth their weight in gold when we move on to the next realm.

It always helps me when I feel overwhelmed by change to remember that I am not alone, that we are one, celestial and human alike, through the one Divine Source and from that gather needed strength and peace.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Zachary »

Hey bb322,

I never really had time prompts associated with a person before. Often the prompts I receive are reminders of the 'invisible' world being very real, and have nothing to do with people, except myself. Although if I were in your shoes and was getting those messages at :55... etc, from a person in a future potential relationship I would certainly wonder the same thing. I encourage you to ask yourself why is this person sending me messages with '5' prompts. I find often the real answers I'm looking for are within me and the more I ask others the more confused I become. Try to receive your answer, because my guess is only you have the correct one

-I hope my words help in some way
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards bb322!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.