Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
WithintheLight
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by WithintheLight »

Greetings!
I am new here, on this site but I didn't arrive here by accident. There's a purpose for everything and there are no accidents.
Although new here, I have been an 11 for quite a few years.
I had noticed the number group appearing, randomly with high frequency every since I had moved to the country shortly after the winter Solstice, 1991. The address was 11811. I felt the the number 8 located between the 11:11 was interesting. Being a photographer,I know that 8 is a symbol of Infinity. That's when "signs" began to appear. Some would randomly appear while others appeared with celestial beings present, while Lucid dreaming or, at the very least, while in a trance-like state. Now, I am experiencing ringing in the ears most days, for over a year now. And like Kieth, electrically charged components that I come into contact with, do not operate correctly!
Anyone is welcome to comment!
I look forward to sharing experiences over the years to come! .... :cheers: [/i][/b]
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11811

Post by Geoff »

Dear WithintheLight,

Welcome.

I split out your post, as it did not really have anything to do with the Akashic Concept. I see you were referring to another poster, but I felt that this should really be in this forum even though you are actually experiencing ringing in the ears, as that topic was headed. I suspect maybe I have been a bit too organised here. :duh :duh

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11811

Post by Sandy »

Hi WithintheLight,
It's good to have you on board! Welcome!

I've never had trouble with light bulbs and electrical components but my husband, George can't wear a wrist watch as inevitably they quit working when he puts them on. A friend of mine used to fry her computer repeatedly...talk about expensive. been years since I spoke with her though, not sure if it continues to be a problem. Do you spiritually ground yourself frequently with the earth energies. I read somewhere (sorry it was some time ago and I cannot remember where now) that sometimes this will help when experiencing excessive energy problems.

Please do continue to share your experiences with us...we would love to hear them. Often times what you experience, discover and share will help someone else. :sunflower:
With Love and Light,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.