recent 11:11 concentration

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
diddekong
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

recent 11:11 concentration

Post by diddekong »

i have been aware of the phenomena for quite some time. recently it has been coming up for me on a daily basis. i simply do not know what to make of it. im seeking any and all thoughts on the matter. thanks all.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: recent 11:11 concentration

Post by Geoff »

Dear dk,

Welcome.

I moved your post here, as this is a more appropriate forum. The FAQs in the first forum here are very good as a heads up. We hold by the view that you see these because they are brought to your attention, and that they are brought to your attention by discarnate beings. And this is not an idle comment, as many thousands of communications have been received from the same fellows. So we are not guessing.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: recent 11:11 concentration

Post by Sandy »

Hello DK,
A big welcome to you! I hope you enjoy the board and continue to share what you are experiencing with the 11's. I have been seeing 11:11 since 2006. And I must say that by furthering the contact via meditation I have opened the most wonderful door of universe connectivity. It is a fabulous journey that truly is just beginning but I continue to look forward to each new experience.
Please do take a look at the FAQ's, the stickies, (Posts in the beginning of the 11:11 forum) and the many posts there by fellow members. You may be surprised by how much we all have in common even though some of our beliefs and experiences vary. I hope you will feel free to ask questions and share with the rest of us.
It is good to have you among us. :D
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.