One more question on sychronicities/number prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Talkative
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

One more question on sychronicities/number prompts

Post by Talkative »

Happy New Year to you all and may 2015 bring you much success,

I have another question on synchronicity that has been in the back of my mind for some time. When we receive number prompts are they messages form our Angels that we must decipher, or are they beacons (sign posts) to let us know that we making the right choices for our path in life ?

You see when I first started getting synchronicities, I would go on Google and type the number I received into the search box followed by angel number. I would then get a myriad amount of websites on the subject and on these websites I would get a meaning for every number I received, I bookmarked the websites that I liked best.

I found that a lot of the time the messages attached to the numbers I have received made sense at that particular time, but I also found that sometimes I would get two synchronicities in the same day that contradicted one another. I would also get different meanings for a number depending on what website I visited, which would become confusing.

I am new to all of this and I have a lot to learn, but it intrigues me and I am so grateful to be receiving number prompts from my angels, whether they are indeed messages to be deciphered or just sign posts to let me know I am making the correct choices for my life path, Its all magical.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: One more question on sychronicities/number prompts

Post by Geoff »

Dear Talkative.

You are using semaphore, when you could simply get on the angel iPhone line. What I mean is you are not supposed to long term try and rely on numbers as a language. Get into meditation and allow your angels and guides to give you the whole story, is what we recommend. You may get this feedback audibly, or just get a sense of what is the answer. So meditate!!!!

By the way, no angels will make your life decisions for you. They are not allowed to. They can support you AFTER you made the decision, they can give you input about choices before you make a decision, and they can help you to recover from a wrong decision, but do not ever take a sign as meaning a certain choice. Because its not allowed. You will be taking something wrong, and likely end up frustrated.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi talkative,
Meditation has certainly changed my life for the better and is definitely worth exploring if you haven't already. Not only can it improve your ability to perceive celestial guidance, but it will open "spiritual doors" and further the most important of relationships, which is that with your God Within.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

in time, you'll find that a prompt will communicate with you in a way that acknowledges your internal workings.
i used to do the same thing. i'd take what i thought was a prompt, like 12:34 and enter it into google in hopes that i'd find some kind of answer.
sometimes i liked what i would read and sometimes not. it was perplexing how i'd try to justify and make meaning out of a biblical verse that had no relevance to my situation.
i think i'll still enter a number in google sometimes just to see if i find anything new out there. but a good prompt hasn't really worked like this....
i agree with Geoff,
They can support you AFTER you made the decision, they can give you input about choices before you make a decision, and they can help you to recover from a wrong decision
if i'm ever battling something on my own, like whether i should drink or not. there will be a time where i go out and am temped to drink with friends but told myself i wouldn't ! sometimes before, during or after these decisions whether i drink or dont drink i am prompted with an 11:11 or whatever the number might be.... it doesn't have to be 11:11... it could be 3:44- or anything of this sort but i would know what being acknowledged in the moment.

i love to look up animal totems online. i also love to collect "lucky pennies" surprisingly now i receive prompts through my interest in animal totems and pennies.
synchronicities can be mind boggling.... it's crazy to think how nature, god, universe- whatever this life force is communicates with us. here is a story that might help shed light on your situation...
i was communicating some of my insecurities directly to the person i had been getting uncomfortable with. we were outside. after lifting this heavy weight of fear and anger off i immediately recognized the shooting star behind him.
wow
i couldn't believe it. i felt in that moment- universe was acknowledging me. like a wink from god. saying, good job. i almost cried.
i know it's just a shooting star. it exist in its own. others that saw it had their own unique experience. but i know there was a message in it and it spoke to me.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love this Eric!
i love to look up animal totems online. i also love to collect "lucky pennies" surprisingly now i receive prompts through my interest in animal totems and pennies.
synchronicities can be mind boggling.... it's crazy to think how nature, god, universe- whatever this life force is communicates with us. here is a story that might help shed light on your situation...
i was communicating some of my insecurities directly to the person i had been getting uncomfortable with. we were outside. after lifting this heavy weight of fear and anger off i immediately recognized the shooting star behind him.
wow
i couldn't believe it. i felt in that moment- universe was acknowledging me. like a wink from god. saying, good job. i almost cried.
i know it's just a shooting star. it exist in its own. others that saw it had their own unique experience. but i know there was a message in it and it spoke to me.
I got "the tingles" as I followed what you wrote and your experience. :sunflower:
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Talkative
New Friend

Post by Talkative »

Sandy wrote:Hi talkative,
Meditation has certainly changed my life for the better and is definitely worth exploring if you haven't already. Not only can it improve your ability to perceive celestial guidance, but it will open "spiritual doors" and further the most important of relationships, which is that with your God Within.
love,
Sandy
I will have to give meditation a go Sandy, I actually have a cd on meditation that I got many Christmases ago it came with a booklet too. What is it like when you are in a state of meditation ? Is it like an out of body experience ?
Talkative
New Friend

Post by Talkative »

wow
i know it's just a shooting star. it exist in its own. others that saw it had their own unique experience. but i know there was a message in it and it spoke to me.[/quote]

It was more than a shooting star, it was magical :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Talkative wrote:What is it like when you are in a state of meditation ? Is it like an out of body experience ?
Dear Talkative,

This is probably a bit of string. If you follow the mediation CD process George developed, you would probably call it lucid as its certainly aware. As you are forced into a creative procedure, it pretty much keeps you "here". I however do my own thing, just using a music track to subliminally condition me and also to bring me back when its over. Many times I have no recall of what or where i was, but I was not asleep. I know that because the second last track brings me back.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Talkative,
What is it like when you are in a state of meditation ? Is it like an out of body experience ?
It varies, and definitely some people have out of body experiences while in a meditative state. I know George does when the celestials wish to show him something. But I would overall describe a meditative state as being in a peaceful state, calm quiet... allowing. By allowing I mean allowing for experience and wisdom to come to you. This can happen in a variety of ways as Geoff suggested in his remarks about George's cd the Akashic Construct. People with busy minds sometimes find assistance in using this cd as it helps you to learn and appreciate what it feels like to be in a quiet, what George calls, "an alpha state". It definitely is a co creative experience though. But meditation doesn't need be always like that. There are thousands of ways to become quiet and connect with the Creator and your celestial brothers and sisters. For instance, some people feel such a peaceful connection with nature and creation that without noticing they evolve into a quiet place within where connections can be made. Other people might focus their attention on a mandala or others chant mantras such as om. Breathing helps and can be very useful in allowing your body to quietly let go of the stacks of items in your daily "needs to be done list" allowing you to more fully enjoy the break from the business of life for awhile. Sound too can be our ally as we meditate. Even a busy noisy area can provide for a type of meditation as you focus your attention on sounds that are far away, gradually bringing your focus closer and closer to where you are physical and then listening to the sounds within your body. It is in fact, good training to better develop your "hearing and awareness" allowing some day to possibly hear the "whispers" of the celestials and your Divine within, and I must say it is quite rewarding to use something that could potentially be annoying to your advantage.

So definitely give your meditation cd a go and see how you feel afterwards. :D I suggest doing something of this nature daily and keeping a journal of the way you feel afterwards. Spiritual experiences are wonderful but amazingly, as time moves on, we tend to forget the wonder of it all and can even self doubt. By keeping a journal you can return again and again to what you experience or see to progress. Writing (longhand) is a co creative work in itself, so journaling in a funny kind of way can be a meditative experience.

Most all meditative exercises are an opportunity to not only grow spiritually furthering your connection with the Divine within but also relax mind and body eliminating stress and improving your physical mind and body. It is probably a good idea before each exercise to surround yourself with Light...visualize Divine Light and Love surrounding you protecting you and assisting you as you reach out to your angels and Teachers to help. Ask for help from only those wondrous beings who have your best interests at heart. This allows you to go into whatever meditation you choose with a sense of well being and confidence.

Anyway, enough out of "long-winded me"... Hope you enjoy your experiences, talkative.
love,
Sandy