Big Life events and prompt numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
iamlove
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Big Life events and prompt numbers

Post by iamlove »

Hi everyone!
I am new on here and looking forward to getting to know you all.
Does anyone else have a lot of big life events that happened on synchronistic dates?

My daughter was born on 1/1/11, I lost a baby on 11/11/11 and my son was born on 1/4/14 at 15:15. He has a pale eye birthmark over his 3rd eye and I feel he has a special purpose here.

My life has changed so much since these things happened!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Big Life events and prompt numbers

Post by Geoff »

Dear iamlove,

Welcome. I see you have had both good news and sad news on intriguing dates. I cant say I have ever seen anything in the dates on which things have happened in my life.

hugs and as its 2015 here in Aus, have a Happy New Year.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello iamlove,
(Love that screen name :D )

I'm with Geoff and do not have any special life events happening on a synchronistic dates. My birthdate is 7/11 or 11/7 depending on where you are in the world but that is about the size of it. It sounds like you have some wee ones with you. :D They are such precious little blessings. But they do keep you busy, eh?

I'm a loving being a grandma these days even though my little fella lives half a world away. My grandson will be 3 in February. How the time flies and he has changed so much in the soon to be three short years. One of our members, Kim (seeker 13) will be a grandma any day now. :bana: We are sort of waiting and hoping to hear some good news soon. :finger:

I look forward to getting to know you too, iamlove. Big welcome to the message board! :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Welcome to the MB, iamlove.

I will meditate on what you wrote.

God bless...
George.