1111 Helps me heal

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sinclair1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

1111 Helps me heal

Post by Sinclair1 »

hi, I'm new here. I'm from NZ but have a very interesting bloodline on both sides, my dad is related to Alexander the Great, and my mums side is related to Mary Magdalene. I'm the St Clairs of the Rosslyn Chapel.

I've always been different and had a very powerful mind. From a young age I saw spiritual awakenings and had to seek Spiritual help as I thought I was going crazy.

However I'm 28 now and I've started to use all that and naturally see 1111 and ask for healing for my grandfather.

He hasn't been well over a course of a year, but fights through it. When he has a turn (or fall) I ask to protect him and for some reason he communicates with me only.

Completely unable to speak at one stage I walked in the room after seeing 1111 to protect him he talks to me and everyone is super surprised. They say it's the bond we have.

I've only seen 1111 since he became sick.

I however see it so frequently I ask for protection.

Thought I'd share.

S.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 1111 Helps me heal

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sinclair,
From your words I can sort of feel the love you share, the bond with your grandfather. It is a precious thing and it is easily seen that you both are blessed by this relationship. I hope that his health and well being improves and with your permission I would like to include him in my own healing prayers.
Your post is an example as how the 11:11 prompt is used in various ways. I appreciate the work you have chosen, being prompted to protect others. It is a beautiful act of giving of yourself, allowing the power within you to be channelled to help others. I suspect this also gives back to you in a beautiful way as well. Hope so.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the exciting information about your amazing bloodlines. It is nice to meet you, S. Geoff, George and I live just across the Tasman Sea from you not far from Sydney.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.