Need guidance...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
estal26
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Need guidance...

Post by estal26 »

Hello

My name is Anthony. I have been seeing number sequences for the past 4 years like 11:11 333, 555, 444, 222 and 999 etc.

The reason i am posting is because I have been working at a very stressful job. It was really difficult for me in the beginning haven't been able to connect with my coworkers at all whatsoever (they were extremely rude in the beginning and have avoided me ever since I started working here... I struggle with social anxiety so I think that's a part of it. . I've been there for the past year and its been a rough ride... just haven been able to feel comfortable at all. I dread going into work the next day, cant sleep at night, have no real "life" outside of work. Constantly drained. So for the past 3 months I've been considering going back to school full time... I'm 27 and don't have a degree or a clear vision of what I want to do in my life. I ask God/Spirit to please guide me because the uncertainty of not knowing where I'll end up frightens me somewhat. I've been stressing over giving up this job because of a steady paycheck but just burnt out by this dead-end job.

I just want to work with and meet new people that actually resonate with me and that I can relate to... on a spiritual and empathetic level.

For the past few months Ive been praying and asking God/Spirit to please guide me. Since ive been considering going back to school (because I feel that's my only way out and to move forward in life) on a regular basis, nearly everyday, I've been seeing 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 777, 000 999 etc.

Is this a sign from spirit/my guides, that this is the right thing for me to do? to go back to school and leave this stressful job? Any insight would be great

Thanks and God Bless

- Anthony
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Need guidance...

Post by Geoff »

Dear Anthony,

Welcome.

From what you tell us here, you should certainly seek a total change. Whether that is going back to school, or some other employment is really a life decision that you should make, and I doubt the angels will make for you. They will simply support you as best they can. I personally would say that if you can afford to go back to school, it would probably be a wise move. But thats me and my preference for education. It certainly allowed me a great deal of freedom in my working career. I suspect if you have difficulty interacting with people, some counselling about career options would be wise, and to decide based on that whether you need education to support that career. For example computer programmers are very frequently introverts, and they don't need anything except technical skills to hold their jobs. But its a technical field so the skills have to be learned.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Anthony,
Bless you. It seems you work in a very stress filled work environment so who could fault you for desiring a change. But it sounds as if you know you want a change but just unclear a direction to pursue. So as Geoff suggested career counselling might be just the ticket to provide information that will hone in what would best suit you and provide a sense of direction and even well being.

I'm sorry that you are being mistreated at work. People can be so cruel at times. But I hope you do not measure your self worth by others words. No one but the Divine can truly know what is within you now and as you walk through eternity. Learning to know and appreciate ourselves in a world teeming with unique individuals can be as daunting I suspect, at times, as going to the moon on an Apollo rocket. (LOL I just dated myself, eh?) But we will each get there in our own time and in our own way.

If it is okay, I would like to keep you in my prayers. I truly believe in the power of prayer and that in Gods time your prayers will be answered and probably even better then you could envisage. Hope so anyway. ;) :D
Love to you Anthony,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
estal26
New Friend

Post by estal26 »

Hello Geoff & Sandy

Thanks for your responses and suggestions. I think it is time for a change and I'm gonna look to going back to school and build a life for myself. I'll also look into career counseling... thats a good idea.

As far as me seeing repeating numbers like 222, 333, 444, 999 1010 etc. Is this no coincidence?

Id like to believe its a sign

-A
estal26
New Friend

Post by estal26 »

Also... thank you for your prayers Sandy :) - Much appreciated.

God bless you guys.

-A
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anthony,
Sorry, I forgot about this part of your earlier post...
You write:
As far as me seeing repeating numbers like 222, 333, 444, 999 1010 etc. Is this no coincidence?
Well, I personally don't believe in coincidences. And so seeing these numbers must have some significance in your life. People interpret the meanings quite differently at times and that is good because our celestial friends are aware of the meanings that most resonate with us and apply it respectively. Some people watch the times particular numbers arrive and possibly notice a pattern, creating their own rudimentary way to communicate with their angels, guides and Midwayer friends. There are also interpretations by some on the internet that might be helpful...for instance Doreen Virtue a long time Angel author. So keeping in mind this personal way to interpret the numbers I am going to share a couple URLs that have been useful to me. Keeping in mind, other's may have different favourites and these are simple suggestions and places to begin. :)

11:11 More questions about number sequences. (A thread begun long ago about this topic)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Doreen virtue spiritual library.
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

Thank you for allowing me to keep you in my prayers.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
saraflow
New Friend

Post by saraflow »

I followed Joanne Sacred Scribes when my 11:11 began somehow felt better then Doreen Virtue!

It is most likely all signs are being relayed to you but due to your stress you are missing the direct message, message could come in form of song synchronicity, commericial syncronicity, over hearing words from another person or even someone saying something to you relating to what you have been thinking.

hope all works out for you,

blessings,
Nancy