My newest Expeirence, i felt i HAD to share it with you all

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

My newest Expeirence, i felt i HAD to share it with you all

Post by pointman19 »

Because your the only ones that would understand lol! But the way the numbers have been presenting themselves and also i think im staring to figure out a two way communication but it still require more intuition than anything. Its not like i say out loud "Ok 4444, i understand. My message to you is 22" lol, it doesnt work like that. But let me show you this unbelievable experience i had and one of, what i think, most clear cut message sent just for me...to give me piece of mind and calm my troubled heart

My frequency of seeing these repeating master numbers vary...but lately i have been seeing the obvious ones of 1:11 and 11:11, but ive also been a huge huge deal is 4444 444 555 5555, 4:44, 3:33 and 9999 (i see 222 on vehicles like firetrucks or freeway miles sings).

Its been getting very intense but ive convinced my self that some of these numbers are meant as a hand of support while im starting tio be able to kind of understand some deeper meanings on some numbers. Heres the craziest example i have for you guys

So lately ive been having these strong but foreboding gut feelings about someone i care deeply for, for the past few days, i haven't been able to get my ex-fiance Justine out of my head. Then a freind of mine sent me a message on November 11th (11-) at, i kid you not, 11:11.

The message said, do you have any idea what 1924 is all about? Ive been on the register and i got it 5 times in about an hour. Id have change to hand out that was 19.24 or items totalling 1924....
At the time, i was kind of clueless and i said, give me some time, ill keep an eye out and see if is trying to get some kind of message across (This is my freind Ange, who is also very spirtual, Wiccan to be precise.

So its still fresh in my mind but its midday of November 12 (My birthday, happy birthday to moi lol) and we have one last cold call to make before myself and my colleague headed to lunch. We were wrapping up a very brisk and cold blowy day in Youngstown, Ohio. As we walked into the doors, my colleague begins to talk to the receptionist so we can set up an appointment and my eyes are immediately drawn ot one name, i saw no others, and that name said Justine rm 1924!!

Now i know thats not my justine, shes in Spain. But despite our past, i still care and worry for her as she is now pregnant with her second child. She had an extremely difficult first pregnancy that nearly killed her...so you can see my worries right now about her. We used to talk on daily basis and i would try and help her feel better about her situation. I always loved to a smile on that girls face.....in such times of worry and woe for her, god....that smile would melt my heart as much as i knew it melted hers.

I havent heard from Justrie for nearly 3 months and ive really been on age. This would put her on the 5th month of her pregannacy, where she really starts to have problems.

Im just hoping and praying that its only the name of a hospital room shes in. I think of my loving spirits felt my cries for Justine...that feeling of being powerless because im in the USA and shes in Spain....she could be dying and i can do utterly NOTHINg to be there for her, to be in her corner and let her know shes not alone in this fight of hers.

I thihk someone heard that, checked on her but gave me that information....knowing that i wouldn't toss that number aside and disregard it. If you send me a numbered text message at 11:11 on November 11th.....three HAS to be someone trying to tell me something.

While this does give me a very small piece of mind, im still in the dark about a lot of this and that's what builds the anxiety. But also at the same time, by getting that message from an angel...not matter her situation is....i know shes in good hands

Oh and the address of the hotel i stayed in was 5555 and the number was ***-***-5555. On November 11th, i got the best spirtual assistance a person can appreciate from the material side of the world....but thats for a different post ;)

Namaste Everyone!

Jason
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My newest Expeirence, i felt i HAD to share it with you

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
It is always good to read about one of your experiences especially first thing coming to the board. Isn't it amazing how 'spirit" can keep us close, informed etc.. even when we live on opposite ends of the earth? It seems geography poises no limits or hardships with Love, healing and prayers. If it is okay with you I would like to include Justine in my daily prayers. Pregnancy can be tough on even a strong healthy women so I pray for her well being on every level... mind, body and soul.
Love to you over there in a chilly, Ohio. (hard to remember how cold it can be there, when we had temps yesterday of nearly104 degrees F.)
((((((((hugs)))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I would HUGELY appreciate that Sandy. its so hard sometimes to be way over here....and can do nothing but send my good vibes and prayers...i really wish i could do so so much more for her. So any help and support would mean the absolute world to me...shes my heart....

and 104 degrees?! Oh Sandy...how you are SO missing the gentle and beautiful weather of Northeast Ohio! You missed out on yesterdays freak lake effect blizzard lol. We literally got upwards to 6 inches of blizzardic snow...then the temp went up just ever so slightly...just enough to turn it to rain, but just breifly. It was enough to put a sheen of ice on top of all that snow. Snow plows couldnt get the ice off the roads...in some areas, i was driving on 3 inches of ice!

It was nuts, i was stranded and had to stay a night at my friends house and wait for it all to pass. I so so envy you Aussies right now LOL. We have sunshine here in Ohio...but its like a fools gold haha. Its so beautiful from your window until you step outside and the insides of your nose instantly freeze :P

But in all seriousness though, and back to my main topic, I would sincerely appreciate any prayers you can send out to Justine. And if by chance the spirits should ever whisper to you and george...maybe they can assure me even more that she is in the most loving spiritual hands she can possibly be in. I already know this, you know? but...any additional support of her condition would do me a world of good. The Midwayers can go and see in places i could never reach if my wildest dreams.

Much love to Everyone!
--Jason

P.S. If there is anything that can put a warm feeling inside me whilst in this fridgid area of Ohio....its that the BROWNS ARE 6-3!!!!!!!! WHOUDA THUNK IT?!

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

P.S. If there is anything that can put a warm feeling inside me whilst in this fridgid area of Ohio....its that the BROWNS ARE 6-3!!!!!!!! WHOUDA THUNK IT?!
That's awesome! My Ohio kids must be flying high! :bana:

You've got it. George and I will pray for your Justine in Spain. I understand how you feel. It is a helpless feeling to not be able to be there physically for your loved ones when they need you, but spirit is very potent and works regardless of where you are on the planet. Your own heartfelt prayers with your strong loving connection can work wonders. God's will and that of the healing recipient considered, of course.

I used to read about the odd November Lake effect snows that could blanket the east side of the lake with early winter snows. We were a couple hours south of Cleveland so for this snow bunny it was a case of being so close and yet so far. LOL Ice though is a whole other ball game! Scary stuff to be caught out in an ice storm. You stay warm and safe up there.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Always Sandy :) We've had some crazy lake effect here near cleveland but i feel so terrible for Buffalo, New York. Some areas, and i kid you not, had 7 FEET OF LAKE EFFECT SNOW!!

Can you believe that? Buffalo is one of my sales territories. I had yet another, coincidence, that kept me out of buffalo that week...and i was supposed to go there. What happened was i sent out an email to a company and told them about our diesel filtration services and i actually got a reply back that day saying they would love to see the system in action and sent us to one of their own clients who had a rotten back up generator to see what this thing can do.

So, on the day i was SUPPOSED to travel to buffalo...and i would have been on I-90 when the meat of that storm hit, i went to Independance, Ohio to clean a generator. My boss said "what a truly close call, we could have been one of the one hundred vehicles that got stuck on 90 for days."

But i know better ;) i know who and what kept me out of a very potential and hazardous situation. How can you not love these spirits guardians?! :bana: :bana:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Jason,
We had heard about the enormous snowfall in Buffalo. So hard to imagine 7 feet of snow in one storm eh? I think the most I ever saw was 2-3 feet in the March Blizzard of 93. (My first and only real Blizzard) It was actually rather exciting but the temps were below zero and the winds ferocious so we stayed indoors mostly.
I'm glad you weren't caught out in the snowstorm!
But i know better ;) i know who and what kept me out of a very potential and hazardous situation. How can you not love these spirits guardians?!
:cheers: Love that Jason and the Spirit Guardians who have helped us more times then I can remember.
You brighten my day with your life experiences. Thank you for the Sunday inspiration. :kiss:
love,
Sandy