Checking in on 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Checking in on 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roxie,
By now I suspect you are well on your way or even arrived at your southern destination. I hope the new skies of these landscapes soothes those winter-stressed bones of yours. "Enjoy life to the fullest." That is something I always take away from your writing. And it is a good thing to remember when it is so easy to be stumped in our tracks by the sometimes seemingly endless negativity around and even within us. In other words it can be so hard to throw a big ole "Pity Party" with even the slightest motivation. LOL (Talking about me now. :mrgreen: )
Yet this morning the sun is shining brightly, and I have a small handle on some of the work around this place as I look forward to an afternoon spent in spiritual contemplation. (Of some sort anyway.)
Please connect when you get back or share some of your vacation pictures. In the meantime, we think of you with a big ole smile on our face knowing we can share a smideon of the fun on your return. :bana:

Abundant blessings and love from a long distance 11:11 buddy. ;) :) :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.