Things look familiar

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11n11a11d11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Things look familiar

Post by 11n11a11d11 »

hi, again.

I used to be a member of this forum years ago...so long ago in fact I don't remember any of my last login info and don't use the same email.

But here I am again. My dear friend asked me today about the Urantia book and I remembered this is where I first learned about it and directed her to the forum for more info.

I've been seeing number prompts since Feb. of 2006. I was in the middle of thinking I was going crazy and numbers were haunting my life when I Googled "Seeing 1111 all the time" and I ended up here that same year. Too much info for my feeble brain at the time I drifted away from this forum and Urantia only to have my life sway me back this a-way again and again. Now its in full force all the time and it is something I appreciate and embrace!

Best thing about my life now is that I share this phenomenon with my closest friends and family. They no longer scoff at my tales of numbers stalking me but participate in it :lol:

So HI again! My name is Nadine and I love numbers :D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Things look familiar

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nadine! Welcome back! :hithere
I am not too far ahead of you in first joining these forums as I began in January 2005. So much has happened for me since those times and it sounds like for you too. I am always amazed at the way the prompt and the beings behind them affect our life...not so much of themselves but the way we allow the spiritual energies to progress us....touch our delicate spiritual insides creating such wonderful diversities but uniting as well. And you are so blessed to be able to share the numbers with your family and friends and for them to actually participate
Life is good! :D

Please feel free to share with us where the prompts have taken you and what you are learning, Nadine, as we can experience spiritual growth through each other as well as the celestials. It's all good! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Nadine,

Welcome back, the midwayers don't give up easily!

Hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi nadine!!
welcome back :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
11n11a11d11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by 11n11a11d11 »

HI! Thanks for the warm welcome. :) I remember both of you, Sandy and Geoff. I'm glad to see you're still here.

Lots to say. But Ill start with the story of my adventure on Saturday Oct 25 2014.

My friend and I decided we needed an adventure. Both of us being stay at home moms; escape from routine is always appreciated.

We headed North West out of the city and came upon a little community with a campground (closed for the season) but beside it there was a picnic table right by the river. Perfect! We thought. And settled in with our cooler for a nice time enjoying nature and chatting about life.

Nope.

Not even 5 mins sitting down a pickup truck stopped on the one lane bridge about 50 feet away and proceeded to burn out his tires. For us? To impress or intimidate us? I couldn't tell. I was staring at him as he did this searching my brain for the reason...when beyond the bridge on the other side of the rocky riverbank a large rock rolled down to the water. It seemed like someone had stepped on the rock and loosened it into a roll....but no one was there. The rock had to weigh a few pounds at least, I saw it from 60-70 feet away. The truck screeched away.

My friend was not bothered by the events and never saw the rock roll. She asked if I wanted to go for a walk (it was a really beautiful spot). I did not. I was tense. I could still hear the loud truck up the road.

She asked if I wanted to go back to the car. YUP! I practically ran. In my head. GO GO GO. Threat level : very high.

We went. Found other awesome things ( a meadery! second hand store! nature walk!) Finally we drove past a little cemetery on a lonely country road. I love cemeteries (from a little kid I was drawn to them not scared; my family visited my deceased relatives a lot and I love the feeling of appreciation for life I get when I walk among lost loved ones - it really focuses my purpose and makes me reflect on life) and noticed it had a some benches. Wanna go see it? OK!

We walk through the gate and could hear the raven coming. He was cresting the hill, circling and making his way towards us. He cawed and circled (birds have a huge meaning in my life and like every other day they were in full force on our adventure...crows, hawks, ravens). I took a picture.

We looked at the names and the dates. Thinking about how their life was and how much they are loved and missed. One stuck out to us. Way in the front there was a headstone with large letters "FEAR". We looked at this one last. Mae Fear. She had a picture on her headstone. Spitting image of my dear mom who passed in 2005. I smiled. Time to go. We walked to the car got in, but didn't leave. We talked about things some more, then something caught my eye in the side view. On the bench in the cemetery behind us was a man sitting staring at me (there was no one but us there). I couldn't make out much detail. Too far away. No threats just watching from afar. I mentioned it to my friend but she couldn't see the bench from her seat.

Not too long after that we left and went home. That night at 11:44 my eyes shot open...HEY I never even looked at the pictures I took. The picture of the raven over the cemetery was taken at 4:11pm. Ha! of course...should have known. I start to think about everything that happened that day.....who was the rock roller on the river bank? Who was the man on the bench? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. DAD! The word screamed in my head.

My father passed away on Sept 7 2014 after a long 11 month stay in hospice and eventually a nursing home. He went into the hospital on October 25 2013. He never came home. I never clued in to the same date until last night.

Yup...one year later I had this adventure and he was watching out for me :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello again Nadine,
I got the tingles all over again reading your post...In fact, I still have them...the good kind of tingles that make your heart feel light.
What a lovely time you shared with your friend on that special anniversary and I bet your dad was thrilled that you were spending it so happily. I must say my heart was in my throat when you spoke of a car doing burn outs close by, though. In my own mind I was thinking, " be careful!" "Keep an eye on them!" ... LOL Little late for any advice from me, eh? :lol: ) I do that with movies too. I'm always warning the characters even when I know how the movie turns out. A bit of a "nutter" sitting here. :roll:

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. It was nice to see that you were surrounded by beings who loved you! :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.