The Perfect Time

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Perfect Time

Post by inlikeflint »

So... I had three days worth of sales and I don't have much to show for it.

The first day, two people showed up... day 2, nobody showed up... Day three 4 people...
I made $182.00 over three days. This is the amount I had left in my bank account before i used it on fuel, wine, & other small expenses related to the show. So, it's like I broke even, or gave my art away for free.

The good news is that my boss called after I asked for material help from "the unseen," and I received the call @ 1:23 on my clock that I never bother resetting. The conversation lasted 3 minutes & 33 seconds. My boss was wanting to know if I still did framing & that she had an oversize picture that needed framing (her quote was around $1200.00 from a frame shop to do it.) So, I'm guessing i have that going on this week. IDK how much I will get out of this. (what to charge her for the work.)

I have seen the perfect timing down to a split second for things I've asked for, & for prompts. The phone call out of the blue is usually how things perfect timing things happen for me... The prompts just confirm that something "arranged" is happening. So, I'm grateful for this notion & the frame-job as a temporary fix to get to where I am going to next.

After I got home today from my art sale, my clock that I never reset read, 4:44.
Sometimes, I just scratch my head and wonder.

I'm going to keep asking for material assistance, (not like they don't know what I need.) somehow something will fall into place.

:cat:
Sandy
Staff

Re: The Perfect Time

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint,
Oh dear, first I was so hoping the art show would be a success. But I must admit I am awed by your words and attitude. It has given me food for thought because in the past I too have suffered disappointments...yet, if I go back and think about it...everything I truly needed has come about sometimes in unexpected ways. I look forward to observing what the celestials have in store for you/us. We can probably bet that it will be better then anything we could come up with on our own. :bana:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yeah that was a tough few days, heres hoping things will ease up.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thanks for the uppers guys!

I'm sort of depending solely on the Universe to put me where I am supposed to be.
It is like I've surrendered my independence again.

I follow my intuition, and even though it isn't yielding me security, piece of mind, or a means of reward for work I've performed... I'm getting something out of it. (Just not specifically what I want/need at this time.)

pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Flint, i was reading an article and a passage had stuck out and it immediate reminded me of you...so im hoping this will keep giving your that intuitive nudge and when things seem like they are against you, dont give up!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following your heart’s calling in your career can be extremely challenging, because it means you will have to do lots of illogical things that people around you may not understand. However, if you are making truly heartfelt decisions, it will always lead you in the right direction.

Listen to what your true calling is, and if you don’t know it yet, start trying things out until you find it. Everyone’s calling is evolving constantly and it’s not about finding it, it’s about YOU getting into the rhythm of what you are supposed to be doing right now. It’s resonating in your heart and soul, always speaking to you, undeniably, take heed.

A positive career means you are working and doing your part to make a difference, and if we all do that, the World will continually change for the better.

- See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics. ... 2RBXC.dpuf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep pounding that pavement, flint....hard work, perseverance but most of all, patience....and itll start to seem like the starts are aligning, JUST FOR YOU. When that starts happening, your on the right track and youll start to "feel the love"!

Proud of you man, keep trying and dont let the negatives bring you down...theres always a way, just keep your eyes open ;)_
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

i got another odd job out of the blue a couple days ago... it's enough to get me some clay to start making stuff for arts & craft shows.

Thanks for chiming in, Pointman!

I have discovered that if i want something or need something bad enough the meditation/prayer process sets things in motion.
I focused on getting a buyer for the car in my art studio... about 12 hours later (maybe 11) there was a person who was interested in car. (My mother talked to the guy over the phone & might have killed the sale.) This isn't any different from how i used to locate great things at estate sales... (It is more interesting locating an unknown object though... the process is backward because I usually preview what I am going to see at an estate sale through random searches for pictures of random things on Google or flipping though art books.)

Anyway, I have an idea for a Kickstarter, and I have been praying that someone will buy the car in my art studio so i can start building a teardrop trailer to haul my stuff round in... and things seem less stressful & some things are happening... It's weird because I should feel totally out of control of my life, yet I'm still sort of directing it. (Or open to whatever direction it takes me.)

pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Freakin cool, ain't it?

Keep us in loop : )
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint,
I focused on getting a buyer for the car in my art studio... about 12 hours later (maybe 11) there was a person who was interested in car. (My mother talked to the guy over the phone & might have killed the sale.)
I am sure my boys could commiserate with you as I too have chimed in at times under the guise of helping only to have it backfire a bit. :roll:
Let us know when you get your kickstarter organized okay? And we'll keep a good thought about selling that car of yours. :finger: (prayers continue :) )
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.