what caught my eye

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
firstsonofafirstson
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

what caught my eye

Post by firstsonofafirstson »

I have always been interested in whether or not there is "life" after death. In other words, spirits. My father died in 1972 at the young age of 52 from colon cancer. We were very close. He was fascinated by technology. The hand held calculator and digital wrist watch were new items around the time of his death and he was fascinated by them. Therefore as technology becomes commonplace, i.e. personal computers, cell phones, flat screen TV etc. I always imagine myself telling him about these things. For some unknown reason the time 11:11 on my bedroom clock always makes me think of him. I do not know why? He died around 2 am. I was not born at 11:11, his birthdate is 11/16, nor can I think of any reason for this. So, when I saw the title of this website, it caught my eye. And, I will now try to explore it. :D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: what caught my eye

Post by Sandy »

Hello firstsonofafirstson,
Welcome to the board!
You have probably already read much of this but here are a few URLs that may or may not :) help with the 11:11.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

We've been told that have passed can ask that their loved ones on earth be prompted with the 11:11... maybe one reason you think of your father when you see this number. He sounds like he was a wonderful dad.
Wow, when you think of it, we've had some amazing tech changes since the 1970's and that may even pale by comparison to the next thirty years with Nano technology. :shock: The world is changing quickly on these fronts and I'm afraid I struggle to keep up. (actually if truth be told, I am well and truly behind the times :roll: )

Anyway it is good to meet you firstborn. Please make yourself at home here. :)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
firstsonofafirstson
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by firstsonofafirstson »

To Sandy,
Thanks for responding. Yes my Dad was a very nice person. Never had a bad word to say about anyone and always looked at the bright side of any situation. (How he ended up wit my crazy mother, I'll never understand) But I'll look into this number thing. Funny thing is, I'm a Jew, and at funerals, when the rabbi gives the eulogy for someone he didn't really know, the rabbis always use numbers and letter relationships to make the dear departed sound good. i.e. "Shlomo was a good person. How do we know this? His name begins with the letter "S". Or as we say in Hebrew blah blah blah. Which is the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet. And that is only 13 letters from the Hebrew letter for "G" or as we call it Chi (guttural ch) and Chi stands for life. AND, my friends the number 13 has much significance in our Jewish lives as well. Therefor our dear departed Shlomo has much significance in his passing as well as in his Chi or life. Let us now stand to let the loved ones out of the chapel.....LET'S EAT!"
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear firstsonofafirstson,

Welcome. There is a great deal of info about life after death, if that is what you are interested in. Mostly these are books, and many have been reviewed in the forum section on Spiritual Books.

I had to laugh about your description of a funeral of the "unknown Jew".

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi firstson,
Your Dad sounds much like my Pawpaw (my dad's dad) He was such a dear peaceful man even though he passed over 40 years ago I can still feel that calm and peace when I think back to him. We are blessed to have such close ties to someone like your dad and My grandfather.

I too got a chuckle from your description of this Jewish send off.
A friend of ours, Michele, (11light11) practices an ancient Jewish healing technique from the kabbalah. It has fascinated me and inspired me as I have practiced it from time to time... such a beautiful and powerful healing meditation. Her description of it may still be on the board... Well I just looked and I think it must have been automatically deleted as it fell over the one page limit in the health forum. It may be possible though that I kept a copy of it on my computer. :finger:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Welcome. Firstborn, we all have an interest in finding the path to the important questions, that is how we have arrived here. Hope you find some of those answers here with us on our forum.

Peace,
Jean

:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome firstson hope you enjoy you're stay here :sunflower:

You know with every appliance or electronic gadget i have ever purchased (as long as ive been an 11er) fresh out of the box it always miraculously begins with an number prompt on the clock or dial, last week i got a new washing machine and it didnt have a prompt :( whats going on midwayers you lettin me down guys lol :)

:loves
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sarah,
whats going on midwayers you lettin me down guys lol :)
It sounds to me like someones been sleeping on the job! ;) :lol: But hey... A NEW WASHER!!!!! :bana: :sunflower:

We had a unusual happening last week. It all has to do with taxes. bleah...but in this case it really lifted our sagging tax time spirits. George ordered some personal tax forms from the government last month and they only sent us 3. Which you would have thought would have been plenty for 2 people. But I usually fill one out for each of us (in pencil) and then a clean perfect inked copy for the government. I remember thinking there would be no room for mistakes and I would have to have one of them copied Well, last week when I finally resolved myself to sit down and get the job done...I opened the file and there were five brand spanking new tax forms. :D I know for a fact there were only three the last time I handled that file and George said he didn't know where they came from. :D ( Incidentally I did wind up needing all five too. I thoroughly and completely ruined one of them. :roll: :) )

love,
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I'm the same filling out important documents such as passport applications, if you make one mistake you have to scrap it all and start again on a new form, i tend to pick up atleast 3 applics per person lol then end up doing it all wrong :( :loves :sunflower:

Much Love xxxxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome Firstborn!
Hopefully you'll find the answers you seek. Sometimes you just got to keep digging!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.