Starting to See More Time Prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
mariachristina
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Starting to See More Time Prompts

Post by mariachristina »

Hi guys :)

Before joining this forum, I had recieved a few time prompts- but nothing of GREAT significance. For example, it wasn't constant.

However, my reason for joining was due to the fact that I HAD received those few prompts and I also received an interesting email (already posted about that). So, all of that put together, mixed with my curiosity, pushed me to learn more about my experiences and work towards a closer relationship with my angels.

The past few days I've been reading through this forum NON STOP! Every chance I get, I spend my time reading through all of your experiences and the amazing information put together by both George and Geoff. Interestingly enough, these past few days have been filled with time prompts, more than ever before! I've of course been seeing 11:11, but I've also seen 4:44 and 5:55. I feel such a sense of comfort because I feel as though my angels and the midwayers are saying, "Good job. You're on the right path." :loves

Anyway, I'm just so excited and I'm so grateful for this forum and for all of you who have opened my mind and my heart. :kiss:

Maria
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Starting to See More Time Prompts

Post by Sandy »

Oh Maria, you and Lau today have lifted my spirit and lightened my heart with your beautiful posts full of enthusiasm and joy of life.
Joy is so precious isn't it?... sort of the icing on the cake of life. I wonder how many times I have forgotten that as I bumble about my day. How wonderful to be connected every moment, to feel the "electric joy" inherent in the amazing possibilities each hold. I'm not there yet but who knows...some day. :D

Well, I, for one, feel I should thank you both, our newest members, for the joy they "inflect" into our community. Thank you for allowing us to see through your eyes for a time and helping this "old bird" to shake off a little dross and fly with my bird friends. (long story there...LOL)

Have a fabulous day or evening everybody! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.