I have to share this...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
laumiranda
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

I have to share this...

Post by laumiranda »

Heys guys...

This isn't really a question, but something I would like to share instead... Bare with me, it's a long story. And feel free to give your feedback, please.

I started my relationship with angels about a year ago, when I started working in transportation. It was a very stressful job, and I was very committed, so it took a lot from me all the time. One day I stumbled upon one of doreen virtue books, and i started reading it. Every time I was in a stressful situation I would ask for archangel Michael to help me (for no particular reason, it just FELT right) and I would feel this peace, but at the same time strength, wash over me, and things would always get better. In the meantime I found out I was pregnant, it was not planned, and things started getting worse at work, more stressful, it felt like my job was always on the line, sometimes I would fight tears, that's how stressful it was. And when I asked for help, I always had this "voice" (more like a feeling) that I had to let it go. But, in my "logical mind" questions would pop up: "But I'm pregnant, I can't be fired now! I can't quit. What do I do?" and the answer would always feel the same "just let it go"...
I must admit I fought with this feeling for quite sometime... Until I had a severe panic attack. My doctor said I couldn't be working anymore, because my lack of sleep and proper nutrition (I would seldom eat because of serious heartburn, and all the stress wasn't helping it at all). Ordered by the doctor, I went home on sick leave, and a few weeks later I got a letter telling me I was fired. My coworkers told me to hire a lawyer, sue my employer, but still I had this voice saying "just let it go". And I did.
I was pretty worried about my baby's health, so I asked archangel Michael to protect my son, keep him healthy. With my older daughter I had a c-section, after almost 24 hours of labor, so i also asked that my son would be born in vaginal labor. Every doctor would say (yes, my case was discussed on the board) it was extremely difficult, but they would try. My son came into this world with no c-section, naturally, and extremely healthy. It was an experience of a lifetime! His name is Miguel (the portuguese equivalent to Michael) and it is a very quiet and healthy child. He is truly a blessing, extremely happy and always smiling, like he is thrilled to be here.
After Miguel was born, my mind started racing again about my professional status. And one day my husband just asked out of the blue: "Do you want to translate again?" And I stared to think about it, and every time I would think about it, it would feel good. So I started rewriting my resume, my cover letter, and getting contacts to send them. And all of the sudden these number would pop up: 1:11, 11:11, 22:22. I didn't pay much attention at first, but then I noticed they would come to me on a daily basis, so I looked for what it meant. But yet I was suspicious that my mind was playing tricks on me, because I look at the watch several times a day, because of feeding times, and sleep schedules, so it would be natural if I find 11:11 or 22:22 sometimes, right?
But tonight something happened, and I am happy beyond measure, and I just had to share it. We were coming home from a birthday party and I was a bit worried because this week I will be sending resumes, and I was thinking "What if it doesn't work? What if I get no replies?" and I looked at the car clock and I saw 22:22. I felt a little better, but I didn't pay to much attention to it. But I was climbing the stairs to my apartment with my family, this feather came floating down towards me. I caught and I kept it. I felt like angels are watching over me, they are telling me I am ok, to go on, to believe it, this is meant to be.

Thank you for reading, I know this is a veeery long text. Please tell me what you think, if you can. Do you believe this is some kind of encouragement to my current path? Would you interpret it the same way?

May your days be happy and your heart at peace.

Lau
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: I have to share this...

Post by Geoff »

laumiranda wrote:His name is Miguel (the portuguese equivalent to Michael) and it is a very quiet and healthy child. He is truly a blessing, extremely happy and always smiling, like he is thrilled to be here.
Dear Lau,

Welcome. I LOVE that you called your son "Miguel". May he follow the footsteps of Michael.

Your story is wonderful, and what we have come to expect, when any one of us chooses to follow Divine guidance.

And the white feather tops it all.

If you are on the right path, expect to see 12:34 or 2:34 even 4:32 as these are progressions of numbers meaning you are going in the right direction. I have a feeling that really good job will turn up. Just don't RELY on it happening this week. It takes time for Angels to get their ducks in a row. And BTW it sounds like your husband is just as good at getting Celestial input and guidance!

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Lau :loves:

I'm still waiting for my white feather :) any day soon guys : )

xooooo
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

nasra1996 wrote:Welcome Lau :loves:

xooooo
Hugs Sarah, but you don't need one!!! But I did get a big hug myself from Diana (your Diana) at the retreat in Washington a few weeks back. It was the biggest hug I think I have ever had. Went on and on.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Lau,
Good Morning! It is a beautiful summer-like morning here in my little corner of Australia so I can say that. :) But for all I know it could be evening where you live. I hope the day will bring or has brought you insights and joy as you view that lovely family of yours.

Your shared post moved me this morning and brought back memories of my early spiritual journey, of how the Angels and Midwayers made their presence known, encouraging me in my own struggles and joy as the numbers came over and over.
" let it go"...
I heard and still do hear something similar in my own peculiar life situations. "Let it be." and for emphasis sometimes I hear the Beatles song "Let It Be" :D

When I read your post, Lau, I couldn't help but feel that you already share a strong connection with your Angels and the Midwayers and have for some time. I cannot tell you exactly what the numbers mean for you as you see, the numbers are sort of a personal thing between us and the Angels. They often prompt us to get our attention and then it is up to us to further the connection. This relationship can blossom and wonder ensues. For me it was like discovering new colors in the world as everything became so much grander, reality for me expanded as I saw the Universe without the "blinders."
Thank you for reading, I know this is a veeery long text. Please tell me what you think, if you can. Do you believe this is some kind of encouragement to my current path? Would you interpret it the same way?
Thank you for sharing! :D Your post was a joy to read. I definitely feel you are receiving encouragement of some sort. Whether it is for your current path relating to your job search in translating I can't say... but the celestials are beside you, know doubt, and they seem to be pulling out all the stops. You sense it and feel it and that is a fabulous beginning. You see, they not only encourage and guide us as we wrestle with our own personal life happenings but they also wish to work along side us to improve the lives of others and the world in general. Every little positive, caring compassionate, loving thing we do for others helps to improve the overall spiritual economy of the planet. This is what the Midwayers are working towards...this is what they desire as they prompt us with the 11:11.
Here are a few URLs that you may find helpful.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

But the bottom line is your experiences will be like no other and to really understand how this relates to you and to further the communication some type of stillness and meditation is very helpful. It is healing in all ways mental, physically, spiritually and can help you immensely with managing stress as well.

I have enjoyed your first post, Lau and I hope you will come back often to share with us your thoughts, insights and experiences.
Welcome!
love,
Sandy
P.S. You wrote:
After Miguel was born, my mind started racing again about my professional status. And one day my husband just asked out of the blue: "Do you want to translate again?" And I stared to think about it, and every time I would think about it, it would feel good. So I started rewriting my resume, my cover letter, and getting contacts to send them. And all of the sudden these number would pop up: 1:11, 11:11, 22:22.
I missed this first time around and I think this line in bold is very important. :) Think about it in relation to your current path. ;)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

:loves ty Geoff x

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Geoff wrote:
nasra1996 wrote:Welcome Lau :loves:

xooooo
Hugs Sarah, but you don't need one!!! But I did get a big hug myself from Diana (your Diana) at the retreat in Washington a few weeks back. It was the biggest hug I think I have ever had. Went on and on.
Oh wow, that sounds amazing !! :loves

laumiranda
New Friend

Post by laumiranda »

Hi again,

Thank you for the lovely welcome and replies. I can feel your amazing energy, there's a lot of love here, for sure. No wonder I started typing as soon as I found this board, divine intervention, for sure!

The morning following my message, as I was leaving home to drive my daughter to school, I found another feather on the stairs outside my building. Ok, so now i'm paying extra attention to my gut and acting accordingly. In reply to some of your messages:
Geoff wrote: Just don't RELY on it happening this week. It takes time for Angels to get their ducks in a row. And BTW it sounds like your husband is just as good at getting Celestial input and guidance!
My husband is usually very suspicious about these things, but ironically enough, he DOES get some kind of input. There was a time he used to meditate (a friend of his kept pushing until he said yes), and during the sessions he would have these feelings of reassurance that he could not explain. If he was worried about something, after meditating he would come home saying it was ok, everything would be fine, that it was in God's hand. Unfortunately, he stopped meditating. And when I talk about it, he changes the subject.
Sandy wrote: When I read your post, Lau, I couldn't help but feel that you already share a strong connection with your Angels and the Midwayers and have for some time. I cannot tell you exactly what the numbers mean for you as you see, the numbers are sort of a personal thing between us and the Angels. They often prompt us to get our attention and then it is up to us to further the connection. This relationship can blossom and wonder ensues. For me it was like discovering new colors in the world as everything became so much grander, reality for me expanded as I saw the Universe without the "blinders."
I think maybe I have this connection for quite sometime, but I never put a name on it. I always called it "gut feeling" and truth be told, things go south if i don't follow it. It is usually my compass and it has never let me down. To think that might be the angels from the start is very humbling. I feel very loved right now.

Ok, now I have to tell you something truly amazing. I was rereading your answers to check if I left something unanswered when this number came to sight: 12123.
If you notice, and it hasn't changed, under Sandy's picture, you will find her number of posts: 12123.
So first, kudoz for Sandy, that is an impressive number, and second, thank you for contributing for my magic number! :D

You guys are the best! Lots of love,

Lau
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

laumiranda wrote: Ok, now I have to tell you something truly amazing. I was rereading your answers to check if I left something unanswered when this number came to sight: 12123.
Dear Lau,

Yes and no. We have come to expect the impossible. :bana: :bana: :bana:

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lau,
Ok, now I have to tell you something truly amazing. I was rereading your answers to check if I left something unanswered when this number came to sight: 12123.
If you notice, and it hasn't changed, under Sandy's picture, you will find her number of posts: 12123.
So first, kudoz for Sandy, that is an impressive number, and second, thank you for contributing for my magic number! :D
I love those kind of prompts! I miss them most of the time LOL but it is pretty amazing when they happen.
12123 Oh my I do have a big mouth don't I? :lol:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

Welcome Lau! :hithere

Your story just warms my heart! I love hearing about peoples' experiences, how different they are, but how similar they are at the same time.

I wish you all the best in your new venture in translating--make sure to keep us updated!

Peggy
laumiranda
New Friend

Post by laumiranda »

Hey there pretty people!

It's a shiny afternoon here in PT (and hot), and my heart is full and my soul is light, and i honestly don't know why! Well, besides the fact that I have two adorable kids, one amazing husband, and a crazy dog, I mean.

Yesterday my husband went to hang out with his friends, and it turns out, one of his friends cousin owns a translation agency and he's looking if he needs someone right now. Something is telling me not to keep my hopes up (maybe myself, I guess) but on the other hand it comes to show me that the world is that small and opportunities are just around the corner.

I haven't had a prompt just yet, that physical thing that tells us "We are here", but I have this feeling of ... Love. I feel like crying it's so overwhelming. Like, something is telling me "you are loved, and cherished, and protected".

It's such a good emotion I feel like closing my eyes and just let it all in. In fact, I might do that just now.

Thanks for your love! I feel, I KNOW, right now, and I can see it crystal clear, we are one.

PS: Sandy, I love that you are such a big mouth, with big things to say. ;)
Lightened, that you for welcoming me. So good to be part of this community.

Lots of love, everybody!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Lau :cheers:
Hello! You enthusiasm for life is contagious today as I look out the door I am allowing myself to remember this moment and what I sense feel, hear, see and taste... Gosh we are so blessed aren't we? :D
Yesterday my husband went to hang out with his friends, and it turns out, one of his friends cousin owns a translation agency and he's looking if he needs someone right now. Something is telling me not to keep my hopes up (maybe myself, I guess) but on the other hand it comes to show me that the world is that small and opportunities are just around the corner.
AWESOME! synchronicities abound!!! :sunflower:
I haven't had a prompt just yet, that physical thing that tells us "We are here", but I have this feeling of ... Love. I feel like crying it's so overwhelming. Like, something is telling me "you are loved, and cherished, and protected".
As I read this...I heard in my head a bit from the Beatles song, "Love is All You Need."
All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need
When I first came here I had been meditating or well, sporadically meditating, for a year in the hopes to communicate with my angel. I was having progress, making improvements in my spiritual life and yet I saw no prompts. And even a few weeks after arriving here...still no prompts. Honestly, I was beginning to think, "What is wrong with me? :roll: :?
They did come, the prompts, the Midwayers, My precious angels and other wonderful celestial beings when I least expected it and I realize now as much as I love the prompts and the heads up from the Midwayers, Angels and celestials, that Spirit is "happening" at all times. You have demonstrated via your words today, a most beautiful form of connection, the deep Love that washes through you and colors your world. That is most precious, potent, and unifying, allowing us all to feel and experience this as well. So I thank you with all my heart for lightening my morning and giving voice and substance to those sometimes elusive "things" our minds can overlook in the business of our day.
Thank you for reminding me that we are One. :happy
With Love,
Sandy
laumiranda
New Friend

Post by laumiranda »

Hi guys,

Sandy, your reply warms my heart. So good that my post brightened your day!

The angels keep showing me that they are here, every single day. Yesterday night, I was with my husband in bed, and we were playing with his new cellphone. I suddenly remembered that it was very late, and I had to get up early today, so I looked at the time on the digital clock on my nightstand: 1:11. I showed him the prompt, and skeptic as he is sometimes, he said: "it's just a coincidence. See, the time is not even right". And he showed me his cell: 1:09. So I grabbed my cellphone to check the time, because I had set the nightstand clock by my phone and my phone and his were set by the android app, so the time should be the same, and it read 1:10. For a very long moment, you could read, from left to right, 1:09, 1:10, 1:11. When I asked him how was that for a coincidence, he was speechless. I had this very distinct feeling, this voice in my head saying playfully: "That will show him".

For a year (or maybe more), everytime I felt scared, or lost, or doubtful, I would speak to my angels. Most times I would get an answer as a feeling, sometimes reassurance, sometimes happiness. But now is very physical, and I can't help to wonder why. I believe nothing that has ever happenned in my life was a coincidence. I found you guys for a reason, and my relationship with them is somehow different for a reason. I never felt I was having a monologue with angels, but right now it feels its very out there, do you know what I mean? The only thing that they don't do is speak directly to me, because they show me themselves is a very straight, undenying way.

I hope I am making sense, today I'm feeling a bit depleted.

Wish you guys all the best! Love for all,
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lau,
For a year (or maybe more), everytime I felt scared, or lost, or doubtful, I would speak to my angels. Most times I would get an answer as a feeling, sometimes reassurance, sometimes happiness. But now is very physical, and I can't help to wonder why. I believe nothing that has ever happenned in my life was a coincidence. I found you guys for a reason, and my relationship with them is somehow different for a reason. I never felt I was having a monologue with angels, but right now it feels its very out there, do you know what I mean? The only thing that they don't do is speak directly to me, because they show me themselves is a very straight, undenying way.
Perhaps your relationship with your angels is changing because you yourself are...growing within in ways that are hard to measure by human reasonings. Yet changes are occurring even as we speak... though sometimes it feels like steps forward and other times a step or two backward as we come to terms with who we really are. What might foster changes can be found in something as simple as realizing in the core of our being that "something" is possible for us, thus enlarging our perceptions.

As we grow and change... human friendships grow and change and at times the friendships deepens even to the point that we sense what the other is feeling and on progressing advanced levels what the other person is thinking...not in the way of mind reading, but in the "oneness" shared between.
The same may very well be true with our Angels and even our Celestial Teachers and Guides. As we grow in understanding, the relationship too progresses, changes and grows, and I think this occurs both ways, for them too, because love shared is never limited in direction and is all encompassing. Underneath it all, Divine Love supports us and provides the fuel for soul growth, allowing more to come to us, more understanding, wisdom, compassion, sense of beauty in those around us and the world at large, even a better insight into ourselves...for as we know ourselves others can know us as well.
It seems the Universe and our relationship with all beings is never static. It is always moving, evolving perhaps in relation to our own soul growth. Each little "bit" is filled with reason and purpose and each step is carefully orchestrated by our gift of God within.
It is comforting to know that the wisdom of the universes and eternity sees well ahead and walks each step of our path with us.

With all that said, learning to appreciate change may be one of my great challenges. LOL I am the sort who can be quiet comfortable with the staus quo. :roll:
Oneness is a beautiful thing and it is our birth right. So I'm thinking that what occurs behind the changes and the shifts in relationships within and without is the stuff that Progress is made of... and it will all come good in the annals of time/space and into eternity. :finger: :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy