118 8:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

118 8:11

Post by inlikeflint »

So, I am out of my old building and am buying a new building with money I don't even have yet.

For some reason I was thinking I would have a job driving a truck for about 6 months before I start the whole process over of rebuilding a building to suit my needs. Unfortunately, "The Man" says he's got all that he can use. (Drivers.) The bottom of my world just dropped out.

My building is a nice hole in the wall, forty miles out & way in the sticks. So far, I have used the place for dead storage & painting a couple of paintings. At some point my landlord contacted me & told me that he sold the building, this sort of put me in a bind because I've accumulated more junk than Fred Sanford. I met with my landlord at another building in the next town over and we talked about a lease there, but I really wanted to stay in the building that I was in. Somehow, I think my landlord was just trying to force me to buy this building (that nobody in their right mind wold buy.)

My last building's address was 4904... I didn't really think there was any significance to the address & I used it in the name of my business as a last minute idea. Now that I am closed and moving, I can't take the 4904 part with me because my address is now 118... My zip code even changed and the ending is 123. This is weird because I get a lot of time prompts with runs of numbers that are 9:11/8:11... 1:23 & 12:34... and 3:21 So I am thinking maybe I am in the right place doing the right thing. Anyway, the 123 & 118 was something that I noticed because of having to ditch the 4904 number. Had the building been 111 This would have been my building a long time ago.

...I'm not making any money and I am trying to figure out how I'm going to come up with a down payment on a building. I thought of having an art show in the space I have and dropping my prices to $650 per large painting (6+5 = 11) and then if i can get people to come by/buy... I have enough paintings at that size & scale (about 22) that it would pay for the building. (I need $13,500.00 total) So, I have the show in a few weeks in October (10/11 to be exact...) I could do a Friday night show on 10/10, but I keep getting time prompts of 10:11 so I'm thinking Saturday afternoon would be better... (But now that I typed it out I'm rethinking this.) Maybe I will do both.

I have seen the time prompts and experienced perfect timing before.
I know that this is my building. (Or at least, that is should be.)
My down payment is due on the 15th of October for $2500.00 (So, it can happen.)
I've built this place in my mind a bazillion times since I thought of buying it.

Not like I have any other problems going on... This is just one thing that I want. Everything that makes it easy for me to go work has been jinxed... (I have a suspended license for unpaid speeding tickets.) I don't have the money to pay for them... so I am kind of being forced in a direction and I have an uncertain feeling because I really need the money & this building and I have less than a couple weeks to create some sort of art show with a serious emphasis on sales in a building that needs to be gutted. I've never experienced so many blocks to hopping into a truck before.

I have to make the decision to do this sometime today because I need to make handbills to toss around downtown to get people to come to my venue out of town.

I've had my crystal out, put on a gold chain... prayed, meditated, and have seen time prompts spot on when I open my eyes (and it is telling me that this is going to happen OR... it's a warning.)

Oh the insanity...

Peach & Love
:cat:
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: 118 8:11

Post by Lightened717 »

I'll be praying that you figure out what your next best move is and that you have the material means to do it! Sounds like spirit is definitely trying to tell you something. How cool would that be to have an address that has time prompt significance for you!

Peggy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Flint)))))))
Oh dear... what a sticky predicament. I am getting to this very late...(long story rough day) but I will meditate and pray with you, asking for guidance and assistance in helping you to understanding your next move... what is best for you and your path into eternity. I am not so secretly rooting for your hearts desire as you are one of the most hard working dedicated to a dream person I have ever been blessed to know. :kiss:
But I suspect the Creator of all has the best plan of all... just recognizing it sometimes when it is presented can be a real trick. I have missed the proper turn completely many times and then also taken the unlikely road having it turn out to be life changing.

So I am thinking of you tonight and hoping for the very best tomorrow.
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

You know, when i see number combinations like you mentioned Flint, i follow where they lead. If your intutioon, and in your heart, you feel strongly that this could be something wonderfull...go with your intuition. That nagging feeling of failure man, you cant let that get to you. When i quit my job based on intuition, it was two months before the next door for me opened up...however, i was in a situation that made that kind of scenario plausible...i wasn't poised to lose anything since im already down to nothing and all i can do is go up from here.

Everyone's situation is different.....and i know many people cant just up and follow something because they could stand to lose something...I know youll find your answer and determine the best course of action, Flint. Dont be afraid of the future buddy, just because we dont know what it holds
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thanks all for the replies...

I just posted my art show details to my Facebook friends for a show in two weeks...

Hopefully, I will have some sales otherwise I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
I have all sorts of things for sale... I just need the spirit of cattle ranchers to herd some buyers my direction. :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint and the rest of you guys,
Jason, I was hoping you'd show up here. :) Nice post. I know that patience for me as the "universe Source works its wonders" is not one of my strong suites. I want to see something positive happening NOW! ;) :D But how awesome that you have this priceless lesson tucked into your resume for future spiritual activity! :sunflower:

Flint, the image you provided with cattle ranching spirits herding potential art buyers your direction put a huge smile on my face. Actually I was envisaging Sharmon and Bzutu, cowboy hats and all, out there on celestial flying horses nabbing hapless and unsuspecting art" connoisseurs" then gently setting them down in front of just the right piece. :mrgreen: It would be lovely if it were that simple. I do so hope and pray you have a very successful show. Please keep us updated. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Today was a 000 day... It's been some time since I have seen this number.
I'm still not sure how I'm going to land money-wise.

My brother called me out of the blue today because he needs me to help him onto a table at the Chiropractor. (He's handicapped.) For some reason the people there will not pull him out of the wheelchair for insurance purposes. (My brother may be lying to me, but maybe not.) I suppose that if he is correct, and if he were by himself, the place would have to refuse to do anything with him because of his disability... Which, actually concerns me more than the act of putting him on some sort of table.

So, maybe this is why I am here in this place at this time... (Maybe... Probably.) Ive seen several prompts while I typed this so, i suspect this is part of it. (Meta-typing.)

I'm going to need my bi-annual miracle to make something happen in a under two weeks. I know something is happening because of all the prompts. I've prayed and meditated so hard that I feel spent after doing so, and then I don't really have good solid sleep... i just kind of lay there in bed.

It's supposed to rain tonight or tomorrow here... Colorado had heavy rains, hail, 70mph winds, and then snow today. It would be nice to have some more rain.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint, :cat:
For me 000 is reminding me of the Big Guy/Gal, and that I live within His/Her over care. It is a rare one for me. I almost never see it but when I do and stop for a moment to consider its implications it never fails to move me.
This is what Doreen Virtue says about 000..
000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.
:D Love that!

When we have done our very best to work towards a certain outcome... there may come a point when we have to let go our designs and try very hard to leave it in God's hands. This is something I have struggled with over the years and still do. I am as stubborn as a mule and think I can give the First Source ideas for making my dreams come true and the best way to achieve it. Well, sometimes I think my ideas hold water, but then there are those times when after the fact, I realize perhaps God had the right of it after as something I desired or thought I wanted wound up being not so good for me and something better was instilled in its place. :oops: :roll: :roll

Get some sleep you! ;) A tired and exhausted Flint isn't going to make things any better. I join you in prayer and meditation.
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
I hope you get the rain you need but easy goes it on the wind. :)
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

The full circle thing comes to mind when I see the 000...
The rain missed us, but I did get some sound sleep last night.

At some point 8 years ago, I had to spend the night in Hays, KS (My birthplace)... I had run out of time in the day to deliver the rest of my route, so I got a motel room. The sun was setting but half the sky was dark and the light from the sun was so intense that it was difficult to look in that direction. This was the day I saw a rainbow that was in a full circle. It would pour down rain in pockets, but there were moments when it stopped and you could walk around without getting rained on. (This is what I think of when the topic of full circle comes to mind.) At this point in my life, I had felt that I really had come full circle and was ready to re-start or start something new.

There does not feel like there is a full circle now, but I may not know what I am accomplishing at this time (which, feels like nothing.)
I have about 9 days left to go to see if I sell anything at my art sale. 10/10 & 10/11 I get these time prompts a lot so it only seemed like good dates to pick for the venue.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I was blessed to once see a circular rainbow too. I was so surprised and delighted. It seemed to mirror my thoughts as I was singing, off key of course, but still happy and light hearted as I was thinking about my blessings. The early evening lighting was dramatic and I had just come out of the trees and driving over a hill to see the stunning rainbow overlooking a beautiful rural scene.
It was stunning and it is a wonder I didn't run off the road. :lol:
hugs,
Sandy