this is very new to me, looking for help with 12:12

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jazzykat80
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

this is very new to me, looking for help with 12:12

Post by jazzykat80 »

Hello all,

This is all very new to me and I just found this page hoping to get some answers, or even pointed in the direction as to where I can read more about this.

I'm a single mum with 2 kids and recently been a little stressed and depressed... in order to get out of this situation I realized I needed to do some meditation and soul searching and asked my higher power for some guidance and direction.
Last week is when things started getting strange... I turned the tv on and straight away it was something about 11:11 .... I look at the clock and it's 11:12 ...
Then tonight I was laying in bed watching a video and a bag of almonds fell out of the cupboard onto the floor... as soon as that happened I have no idea why, but the first thing I did was look at the time... it was 12:12... I had the most bizarre feeling all over my body... a little scary.
I don't really know if it's just all in my mind right now or coincidence...
I really want to think that it means something because I asked for guidance and I have an unusual feeling... but I don't understand.

I would appreciate any help

Thank you
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: this is very new to me, looking for help with 12:12

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome :) :sunflower:

I just approved your post at 12:12, plus i was simultaneously playing on a game and the score came to 11 with an overall score of 111 : )

I can't paste any links on my old mobile phone but there are many useful urls in the introductory thread that may be of help to you..

all the best

x
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
jazzykat80
New Friend

Post by jazzykat80 »

Thank you... After I posted I read the FAQ and other helpful posts... I apologizing for posting with such haste.
Zachary
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Zachary »

Hey welcome to the message board JazzyKat :hithere

Reading your intro totally reminded me of myself and my old thoughts. Except my approach was wayyyyyy more embarrassingly "desperate" than yours. Either way there's no need to apologize!
jazzykat80 wrote:I don't really know if it's just all in my mind right now or coincidence...
-Ahhh, the familiar stages!!!!!!!

When I first noticed the numbers popping out I felt the same. I didn't know what to think of it and just felt creeped out, like someone was watching me. I made a decision to purposely not look at a clock or any readout of numbers unless I had to.....

The funny part is when I tried to consciously ignore it; it became stronger and less coincidental... more forceful in seeing it. It would often leave me with thoughts in my head like, "no way, no way that just happened on such a personal level that i can't explain to others".

Either way I find it very helpful to myself to see other people soul searching on sincere levels, I thank you!
jazzykat80 wrote:I would appreciate any help
I saw you found the FAQ's n such. (all the FAQ's do for me is lead me to further questioning :)) if you still want help or have a lot more questions feel free to message us privately or openly.

ZACHARY
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
jazzykat80
New Friend

Post by jazzykat80 »

Hi Zachary,

Thanks for your reply...

I think you're right, I found myself not being able to sleep at all last night and so I was reading and reading but I think I ended up confusing myself because I was actually exhausted.

This morning however, while having breakfast with my kids I decided to tell them about last night. My daughter is 8 and my son is 10. My daughter is very creative and imaginative whereas my son is the realist.
The first thing my daughter said was, maybe an Angel wants to talk to you about something? And my son said what could they possibly want to talk to you about?
I said... maybe we have to get ready to move to Japan (I've applied to transfer jobs to move back to Japan) as soon as I said that a commercial came on TV with a Japanese passport and plane traveling to Japan... my daughter stood up and said look they're trying to talk to you again... and my son was just staring at the TV and said no way that didn't just happen! I don't believe it.
So now my daughter and son are fighting because she wants to talk to and see an an "Angel" but my son is being the way he always is.
It's been an interesting morning as well hahaha!!

So now that I guess that I'm aware of something going on, are these things going to continue until I figure out why they're trying to communicate?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well hello there jazzykat and welcome!
It is a real pleasure to read your posts and imagine the friendly family scenario you paint so vividly for us. As a displaced grandma sitting thousands of miles away from her grandson it warms my heart to see and, in a funny kind of way, feel families in action. I have two grown boys myself and witnessed more then my fair share of the interesting give and take between them. They have grown up to be very close and last year it was music to my ears to hear my youngest happen to mention that his brother was his best friend. :sunflower:

You wrote:
So now that I guess that I'm aware of something going on, are these things going to continue until I figure out why they're trying to communicate?
Yes they most likely will continue. :lol: But it is a good thing... you will see. ;) But if for some reason you wish to wash your hands of their communication and you mean it with all your heart, chances are they will leave you alone as your free will decision is always respected.
I'm a single mum with 2 kids and recently been a little stressed and depressed... in order to get out of this situation I realized I needed to do some meditation and soul searching and asked my higher power for some guidance and direction.
Within that sentence is where all the information you need, the place where all the answers can be found. It truly is as simple as that. Of course we are humans and we do so love to complicate things sometimes. :)

Have a great Sunday you guys! It is absolutely a glorious day over here in New South Wales.
:sunny:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JohnG564
New Friend

Post by JohnG564 »

Hello Jazzycat,

It is wonderful to hear that the 11:11 angels are working in your life. Nothing to be afraid of with them, they are all good guys. They must have something for you to do, usually they want to help you to help other people, or your own family. Perhaps they see that your near time future is in Japan. Do you have an Asian heritage by chance? Have you had unusual visions, or visitations perhaps by angels or some kind of celestial helpers? I don't mean to sound too personal, but I do know of a Japanese/Hawaiian Minister that lives on Maui, and if you are interested I can send you information about him and his website. But you have come to a wonderful website already with great folks here.

One thing about the 11:11 angels is that they are the only angels that can actually move things around. Guardian angels and others cannot do that, so when you mentioned that the almonds fell out of the cabinet, it sure sounds like something they would do to get your attention.

Sandy and the team at the 11:11 Progress Group are a very loving and knowledgeable group. They work closely with the angels and have helped me and many others understand spiritual mysteries and the desires we have to lead a more spiritual life.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the group.
John G
lilly

Post by lilly »

Welcome to the message board, Jazzykat!! :hithere

Love Lilly :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

Welcome to the board, Jazzykat! :hithere

That's amazing that your daughter seemed to know who was trying to get your attention and why... :shock:

I know through my journey these synchronicities only seem to get more frequent and more unbelievable as I journey farther down my path, I've come to find great joy when I notice them! Keep us updated as you figure out where they're trying to lead you!
jazzykat80
New Friend

Post by jazzykat80 »

Thank you very much for the welcome.

George - No I don't have "actual" family in Japan, I lived in Okinawa with my ex husband and have many friends there (whom I would consider family). So I constantly travel back and forward frequently. I am actually originally from Australia. I am on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii now.

well things have definitely got more interesting and I must say I am feeling much more at ease and feel very comforted.

I just went about my normal routine and as I was moving my backpack out of the cupboard a pamphlet to a castle in Japan fell out and I picked it up [This was a pamphlet that I had kept because my ex boyfriend and I went there together... we broke up about a month ago ( my choice) because I said I couldn't do this long distance unless I moved to Japan. ]
As I picked it up, I said... " really? am I meant to be with him? are you trying to tell me to contact him?" I felt like a crazy person but I decided to contact him... and he said that he was sitting at the beach and he had a strange feeling I was thinking of him.

So we're talking on skype and as we were talking... I get an email... it was a job offer for a job in Iwakuni. My ex boyfriends childhood hometown is Hiroshima which is only about 20min from there. We spoke briefly about it and he was shocked and excited and said he would move back there in a heartbeat. But I still have 2 children to think about first and I need to make sure I take care of their education. So before I accept the position I need to make sure I get what I ask for.

Sorry to ramble on. But I would just like to say that even though I may not be talking directly to any angels. I feel like we are communicating some way and when I meditate now I have such a wonderful feeling after. I really feel at peace with myself and don't feel the stress that I had before.
Lightened717 wrote:Welcome to the board, Jazzykat! :hithere

That's amazing that your daughter seemed to know who was trying to get your attention and why... :shock:

I know through my journey these synchronicities only seem to get more frequent and more unbelievable as I journey farther down my path, I've come to find great joy when I notice them! Keep us updated as you figure out where they're trying to lead you!
Yes my Daughter is unique indeed, she is very open minded and artistic. She loves to meditate and do yoga also. It's strange because I didn't introduced it to her and she is always wanting to independently pursue it.

well I feel so different from the first time I posted... I was really freaked out but as each day goes by it seems to get better.

I really appreciate the warm welcome and the taking the time to help.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jazzycat,
As I began this pm I just looked at my desk clock and was greeted with a 12:12. ...Love it! :D
You are definitely in the flow and are a perfect example of how communication can manifest between the celestial beings and their human siblings. Your posts are a joy to behold... truly uplifting! I sort of feel a sense of excitement at the prospects laid before you as all the little bits seem to be falling into place for a return to living in Japan. It is a great way for me to begin my day.
I hope I can take a little of the openness you exhibit and excitement into my own life...allowing it to flow in awesome ways while noticing the opportunities at hand. Thank you for sharing with us.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11n11a11d11
New Friend

Post by 11n11a11d11 »

Hi Jazzycat! Something you said caught my eye....

"But I would just like to say that even though I may not be talking directly to any angels. I feel like we are communicating some way and when I meditate now I have such a wonderful feeling after."

Of course you're talking directly to them. You asked them if you should contact your ex...you got your answer. You are talking to them and it will only get better. They are there to help you, guide you in the right path and deter you from not a great path. Be your friend and even make you laugh.