11:11 & 1:11 IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Enoch
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

11:11 & 1:11 IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND!!

Post by Enoch »

I've never posted anything regarding this subject or any other for that matter, but I can't remain quite any longer, especially since this month has begun.

For the past two-years, like many of you, every time I look up at the clock I either see 11:11 or 1:11 at those given times. This has been a staple in my life for the aforementioned time period. I've researched it, and have seen many different takes on the meaning, I've noted them, I'm also happy to share the research with you, I'm sure many of you have seen the same.

The reason why I'm now writing about this subject as follows:

On 9/2/14, as always, I noticed the 11:11 and 1:11 prompts, nothing new there, however I received a phone call from an unknown caller, and the number was simply 11. I quickly googled it, there's nothing on the subject about receiving a call from the number 11or a two-digit number for that matter (I can send you the screen shot for anyone who is interested or doesn't believe me). Then I typed in 11 as it pertains to scripture, and the first subject that popped up was about the Shemitah which was posted just six-hours before, (6=the number of man in scripture) on the same day. For those of you who do not know about what the Shemitah is, please look it up, it relates to this subject in ways that will enlighten you beyond belief. Furthermore, the day I received the call was on 9/2/14 and 9+2=11.

Today is the 13th anniversary of 9/11. The number 13 in scripture = Chaos. With that said, 9-days after I received the call from the number 11, 11 calls me again to day on 9/11. The only two times that this has ever happened, happened on days that relate to 11, and it happens 9-days a part from each other which factors into the 9/11 combination. I don't know what this means, if others are receiving the same, please note it so we can try to reconcile this somehow.

I've been in finance for almost 20-years now, and I've been diligently watching the market trying to anticipate where the market is headed, because we've been on a bullish run now for over 5-years which is 2-years more than the average, and it goes against all economic fundamentals. I wickipedia the number 11 and one of the descriptions of the number 11 is the 11 group on the periodic table of chemistry which consists of three coinage metals: copper, silver and gold.

Draw your own conclusions, I'm not trying to color anyone's perception, I'm simply stating facts. Any and all input is greatly welcome.

God Bless
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 & 1:11 IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND!!

Post by Sandy »

Hello Enoch, welcome!
I am not surprised by the content in your post and in fact as I view it my desk clock says 11:11 here.

Before I go any further I just wish to say that the celestial beings who occupy God's vast universe are the same wonderful loving beings regardless of what belief structure elevates our heart to the Divine Source, the Creator of all. So these elder beings, prompt us, encouraging us to delve ever deeper in our relationship, to discover a growing closeness with the Infinite Being who hold the vast universe in the palm of His/Her eternal "hand." This is the magic of the numbers, this is the importance to each and every one of us, presenting a quest as varied and as individualized as there are sand on the beach, stars in the sky or children in the universe.

We will not tell you what to think here, where to go in your search as your eternal path, step by step becomes your own, other then that there is a fabulous spiritual journey beckoning all of us... and to follow this unique path, one simply sets their intention with a desire to know the Creator personally, to Love and to serve and follow His/Her will for us in all its unique opportunities. As we open our hearts and minds to the Divine Love which is the currency of the universe we will often be astounded, awed and inspired as well as at times confused, perturbed and confounded but this is all part of what makes our path our own, full of research and lessons and joys beyond our ability to fully comprehend as they continue on into the future beyond even death's door.

You will hear much talk of Midwayers on our site who are as real to many of us as the nose on our face. They beautifully serve us with the elevens in the hopes that we will awaken to the fact of our existence as children of God....which is why it is often called a "wake-up call" and has in fact awoken many people all over the world to the inherent joys that is ours in pursuing our spiritual existence. These joys within bubble over in our lives in ways that effect those around us and in fact, have the ability to lighten our world.

So once again, no one religious or spiritual group has an exclusive on the elevens as they reach for us in a very personal way and in time help us to connect to the very gift of God who dwells within us. It is Divine Love that moves and guides all of us... be we human or celestial. And even though we may make many mistakes of perception in trying to understand our place in the universe as children of God this does not change the fact of our existence and our birth right.

You have poised some interesting perceptions as to the way 11's are moving in your life. This is all well and good. Please don't stop doing your own research, enlarging, combining and following the leads. We all do this...it is the beauty of the 11's. It will not be the same for any of us as we allow them to manifest in message and substance. For me this is a great relief. :D

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have tried to bring up sites regarding the Shemitah but for some reason my computer is balking this morning. (Probably a bandwidth problem as everything is running exceptionally slow today.) Perhaps you could in your own words explain this term to us.

Welcome once again, Enoch. ( I have always loved that name and been fascinated with that man in the Bible who "walked with God.")
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Enoch,
Welcome.

Some years ago one of our regular Midwayer Teachers suggested that to own a little silver would be a good idea.

To find it, try http://board.1111angels.com/search.php? ... d%5B0%5D=2 .

And yes, there are no more real markets -- only interventions they say. :duh

Fiat is truly valueless.

God bless...
George.
saraflow
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by saraflow »

I will definately read up on shemitah. 11:11 gets out of hand for me as well at times, taking over my clocks and constantly beeping! I recently left clocks unplugged for 2 days! I as well get phone calls with no one there but display is 00!!!

Blessings,
Nancy