Lovely to be back..11:11 prompt tonight

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lilly

Lovely to be back..11:11 prompt tonight

Post by lilly »

Hello dear 11:11 friends

I've been away from the message board for quite a while...tonight I received a prompt, 11:11 of course. I felt compelled to come back and log in....to find my password still there....it feels so good to be back!! I am so thankful for all the love and friendship I found here ....and will do my very best to be of service...whilst also learning more from each person who passes this way.

Love Lilly :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Lovely to be back..11:11 prompt tonight

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Lilly :sunflower:
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

hello lily and welcome back :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh ((((((Lilly)))))) you must have heard me calling you! LOL I'm kidding but only just a little. :kiss: We have missed you terribly!
If it were up to me nobody would ever be allowed to leave. :lol: However, life does have a way of keeping us moving, progressing and learning doesn't it? So often times "out there" is just where we need to be.
I am so glad your back! :bana: :bana: :bana:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

It's lovely to be back....thank you so much for the lovely welcome, everyone.Sandy ....you did it right and the new password worked after 3 goes... :bana: :bana: :bana: Third time lucky!! :sunflower: :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yeah!!! :bana: I was hoping it would work! It seems like if I am remembering properly that there is a limit for the times you can try to get on with your password. I can't remember if they allow 3 or 5 tries at a time before sort of putting you on hold for a bit. I know I have held my breath before. ( I am notorious for striking the wrong keys. :roll: )

Okay dear lady, I am off to bed. The magpies get me up rather early these days since they are nesting. They don't seem to get it that humans like to sleep in when they can. :roll:

Good night, Lilly. Talk to you later. :loves

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'm getting reoriented with the way the board works again....and enjoying my latest flood of11:11 and other prompts. After posting on a different thread last night about white feathers....I noticed one at my feet this morning as I was sweeping the leaves. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I so enjoy getting those reminders of unconditional Love. :sunflower:
hugs,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

:)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lilly!
I too returned to the boards a few weeks ago. I remember wondering if the time prompts had forgotten me, since then like and old friend they are everywhere! Can't tell you how excited I was to see your name!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((KIM))))))))
I don't think the Midwayers could ever forget either one of you. :kiss:
love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Gee,... I hope not!
Sandy I can't tell you how much I've missed your message board hugs and those wacky little emoticons. My favorite is the :bana: . How can anyone resist a :bana: ! I must have sent Petra a thousand of them.

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
I'm rather partial to the banana myself. :lol: I like this one too :roll but I can't use it much as it makes me dizzy if I stare at it...(George would say, "Well don't stare at it! :lol: )
Have a great evening over there... :love
XXSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy wrote: I like this one too :roll but I can't use it much as it makes me dizzy if I stare at it...(George would say, "Well don't stare at it! :lol: )
Ha! Ha! He just doesn't understand! It's like a moth to light... a dog to an open garbage can.. Kim to chocolate! Some things we have no control over.
We did have a good evening, thank you. Dave and I went to a Writers Group meeting, reviewed a big event we participated in a few weeks ago. Come to think of it I bet we could write a complete story using only emoticons!

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
Ha! Ha! He just doesn't understand! It's like a moth to light... a dog to an open garbage can.. Kim to chocolate!
:lol: Yes exactly...you do get it! :mrgreen:

It sounds like you have been a busy lady! I'd love to hear more about your writer's group meeting and the event you mentioned. Are you working on anything specific?
Come to think of it I bet we could write a complete story using only emoticons!
Yep, In fact, I nearly did once when I was pming Michele P years ago. I filled it full of the silly things and even went outside the board to find the more unusual ones that apply. Obviously, on that day I had way too much time on my hands. :shock: But it is fun every once in a while to let the inner child to come through. :bana:

You and Dave have a great week end!
love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy wrote: But it is fun every once in a while to let the inner child to come through. :bana:
Good or bad my inner child is never far away :shock: Good thing I'm going to be a grandma soon... after retiring from teaching I get some mighty strange looks when I'm all by myself and acting this way! :bana: :roll :bike:

LOVE the Blues Brothers emoticons! I'll elaborate on the writers group later, got some rooms to clean. Have a great day Sandy! :sunflower:

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
Good or bad my inner child is never far away :shock: Good thing I'm going to be a grandma soon... after retiring from teaching I get some mighty strange looks when I'm all by myself and acting this way! :bana: :roll :bike:
:cheers: You're going to be a grandma!!!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
How great is that?!!!! :D
Do you remember us talking on the secret thread years ago about wanting grandchildren? I was about to give up and then three years ago here came Elijah. What a sweet funny lovable little darling. :D When is your grandbaby due?

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I sent you a PM telling you, but am still trying to remember how to do things here, so probably flubbed it up. :?

Yes! I'm gonna be a grandma! :bana: :sunflower: :baby :love :loves :kiss: :sunflower: :bana: I remember us waiting and wanting our babies to show up so long ago on the Secret Thread. I saw that you had a grandson from one of the messages and imagined how happy that must have made you. I think I need bigger emoticons! My Mother's day gift was hearing we were going to have a grand daughter on or around Christmas Eve.

I'm especially happy because my son(Dan) and daughter-in-law(Rachel) were living in New York City, but moved back in the area before starting a family. I retired from teaching in May to manage a small motel owned by Rachel's parents. Unfortunately her mom passed away in January and dad was having serious problems. I'm pretty sure someone in spirit prompted me to say that we would run this place because once it popped into my head it wouldn't leave me alone. Not the easiest course for us to take, but pretty sure it was the right decision. CRAZY!!! learning curve, but we survived the summer and are starting to slow down a bit. Finally giving me a little time to come back to the boards. You can visit our website: sunriselanding.com if you have time. It is seriously magical and beautiful here. Dave takes pictures almost every morning of the spectacular sunrises.

Love, Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh KIM! It is a very special place! I fell in love with the motel on looking at the photos and virtual tours. It's just as pretty inside as outside and it has a such a feeling of home. would be a wonderful place for a group retreat or get together. Managing a Motel...what a unique experience and you could not have found a prettier environment to manage.

I am sorry though for the heartache Rachel and loved ones have experienced this last year with the death of her mother. If there is anything George and I...well the Progress Group healing circle can do please let me know okay?

... and to think by Christmas or even on Christmas you may have a precious little granddaughter. :bana: My niece just had her first baby, my sister's first grandchild last week... a gorgeous little girl name Elizabeth. The whole family is still celebrating I think...
We are blessed. :happy
Love you,
Sandy