So...What happens when you listen to your intuition?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: So...What happens when you listen to your intuition?

Post by Sandy »

Hello Eric,
As you know, you can pose as many questions as you want and I respect you and your beliefs as these things are most precious to each of us. Your journey to spirit discovery will take many turns many of which those you know and love may not traverse with you, but that is okay. It seems the way of things at this time on our beloved little planet.

You wrote:
I'm being called to look deeper and train myself not only in learning how to recognize intuition but how to act on it.
That is what it is all about :D ...looking deeper within from where the intuition more than likely originates. What is intuition? Many people believe it is the Higher Self, your God within.(TA) It is something very special that we often take for granted sometimes without even recognizing it...yet, when we do pay attention we see clear paths of synchronicities. As we learn to follow our intuition we get into a kind of life flow that augments all aspects of ourselves.
Now more then ever- the 4's are here. I'm having a hard time though in accepting the idea of Midwayers. I'm not here to challenge anyone's belief system other then my own... I'm wanting to know the who, what, why and How.
Who- what is responsible for this communication. Why the interest in us ? How is this force doing this ?
Who gives us the prompts?...well, there are a beyond imagining number of beings both celestial and otherwise that we share the universe with. Midwayers,and Angels are just two of them. These prompts we speak of here are a simple tool used for communication of some sort...but you have heard all this before haven't you, kiddo. There is nothing I can tell you that will prove the existence of celestial beings and I don't think you are really asking an answer of anyone right now are you? :) To be honest, I'm not sure it is really important for you to believe. Well that is my thought anyway. LOL Beliefs are not that important . Oh dear I know I probably shocked a few people but after sitting all day (nearly) and listening to a Jehovah Witness friend of ours try to prove the "truth" to various things with the soul purpose of proving his beliefs, I have little patience for religious intolerances right now, beliefs that are so crystalized that they eliminate any so called "truth" in other people's beliefs.

I think you have found what resonates with you in the animal totems etc.. they are your prompts. Nature/Source prompts you in the dew of a spider web in the early morning light as it touches something pure and beautiful within that opens you to the wonders of the universe and the whispers from "Someone" older then time itself. So it seems obvious that spirituality comes in more forms then can be written on all the paper on earth. The bottom line, we are called with Love...love flows to us and through us and from us in ways unique and individualized just for us. So finding love's path is the trick, finding it, following it, rejoicing in the twists turns and dead ends. It is all good as we learn not only about the spiritual universe but ourselves as well.

If we don't have all the answers if we don't even have one...does it really matter? If we harbor love, caring, compassion, joy, wonder in our tiny little hearts isn't that the best beginning of all?
I can only speak for myself when I say that answers have a way of reaching my ears when I am ready to listen... sometimes I don't sometimes I stop my ears like a little kid and say NO! LOL But in time using intuition I discover what is right for me...what lights my fire within.

I apologize to you my dear friend if I have ever made you feel you must believe as I do. I too am doing the best I can to find my own way and what often happens in our excitement of new discoveries is that we think they must be embraced by all people. Part of our human nature, I suspect.

I can tell you from my own experience, however, that midwayers are as real as that plate of cookies on my kitchen table, left over from the JW visit this afternoon... and like those cookies they make my life all the sweeter. ;) I love them dearly!

I love you too and big hugs to you and your sweetie!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Hola Rain,

Good to hear from you again! I truly understand your frustrations. When i began reading the Ubook, in the beginning, it was so very difficult and frustrating. They talk of the seven super universes and how they function, in alarming detail for something that surfaced in the 1950's. But those beginning chapters are hard to digest and follow because of the overwhelming amount of info that gets thrown at you, throws your head into a tailspin.

Once you get a little further though, it gets to be easier reading and the interest levels start to really pick up as it seems like it reads like a very well thought out and detailed story

As for helping you follow intution, i might be able to help with that. Have you ever seen the movie "Yes Man" with Jim Carrey? Thats KIND OF how i do things a little. Sometimes a friend may say...hey, feel like going over to so and sos? You might not feel like going, but when im in that situation, ill say...sure why not. Not because im bored and ive got nothing better to do...but because i know how synchronicity works. There could be events (i call them individual events, like an individual domino thats stacked up right. The one next to it is yet another event, and when the two events collide, the dominoes knock over...but the dominoes are lined up in a path, or they can criss cross as they fall...thats how i see a collision of events that could make up synchronicity). There could be a reason that particular friend asked me to hang out...possibly because by me being there, that in itself is an "event" that may collide with another( not in a bad way, maybe i shouldnt use the word collide but its the best i can think of at the moment).
Next thing you know, you may meet someone new...you could make a new friend, maybe even a girlfriend...who knows. i mean, who really know WHY and HOW synchronicity works, but it does...and i do truly believe that its these collisions of events that cause our spirit guardians to work there miracles. Its like slowly weaving the threads of a fabric, those threads representing an "event" that are slowly being sewn together. Now everytyhing has collided together, presented an opportunity possibly.

So the next question is, will you be the next thread in the blanket of the spirits? This is stepping out of your comfort zone...but sometimes people need to do that. Im not saying that synchronicity is my intuition. My intuition responses are based on my reaction to the synchronous event. My reaction to the event determines the next domino that falls....and then i act accordingly to that as well.

Step out of your comfort zone, when you do...its like a box of chocolates buddy ;)
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

This is a post i made in 2014. This is really worth another read. Light and LIfe everyone

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

pointman19 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:05 pm My question is, how does nature know ? How is it life can orchestrate in a way that acknowledges ones inner sanctum and turmoil. Sandy you have said to pick an interest and that Spirit will find a way to communicate with me through this interest.
You're right. I am being prompted by penny findings or animal totems that say I'm on the right track. It's not something I can prove to anyone. Just something I've come to know.
I know im late on this one HappyRain, but look into Synchronicity. Carl Jung was, and still is, on to something. Cheers!