443 prompt

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

443 prompt

Post by Nikki88 »

Does a 443 prompt mean anything specific to anyone? I get this occasionally out of the blue in addition to the 11:11 prompt. The number doesn’t mean anything to me specifically and I don’t think it’s a personal prompt.

Might just be nothing but any ideas?

Lots of love,
Nikki
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 443 prompt

Post by Sandy »

Hi Nikki,
I will toss out a few ideas but keep in mind it could be something personal between you and your Midwayer guides, Angels and Teachers.

From this site...
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

Doreen Virtue writes:
Number Combinations
The angels will often give you a message that involves a combination of two or more numbers. Here are the basic meanings of triple-digit, two-number combinations. If your messages contain three or more numbers, blend the answers from the different number combinations. For instance, if you continually notice the sequence 312, use the meaning of the 3 and 1 number combination, plus the 1 and 2 combination.

Or, if you feel guided, add the numbers together. Keep adding the subsequent digits together until you have a single-digit number. Then, look at the meaning for that particular number from the previously outlined list of number sequences that contain identical numbers, (i.e. 111, 222, 333, etc.).
So with that in mind...this is what she says about the 4’s and 3’s...
4's and 3's, such as 443 or 433 - You have a lot of help around you right now! Both the ascended masters and the angels are here to assist, guide, and love you. Reach out to them, as they are reaching out to you.
or you might figure it this way...
443 = 4+4+3=11... 11=1+1=2

Doreen writes this about 222:
222 - Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.
another thought... It is possible that it could pertain to information for you at this time that is found on page 443 of your favourite inspirational or spiritual book. ??????

Of course, it could also find meaning in what you are thinking or doing at the particular time when the prompt is seen. Take note of what is going on in your life when you see 443 and see if there are any similarities each time you see 443, okay?

It's good to see you, Nikki! :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.