Angel message??

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sheree38
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Angel message??

Post by sheree38 »

Hi Sandy,

I have been seeing 1111 111 for months now but the last month its more double and triple numbers eg 333, 4.43, 525 etc every combination you can thing of! Last few weeks I have been reading lots of Angel books and trying to reach out to them. Last night at midnight after using the bathroom I jumped back into bed and a few minutes later to the right of me I heard some chuckling that sounded like from 2 Angels ( that's if was Angels?? ) or the like and it sounded very young not an adults chuckle. My house is not haunted or had any deaths etc. It didn't feel fearful or anything but sounded cute. I have had the flu and was praying to Archangel Rapheal before bed. So I was feeling sorry for myself. When I heard the chuckling I thought why would they be laughing when I was sick? I felt like they were laughing at me coz I was sick?? Like why chuckle? The chuckle also came from a different dimension if you know what I mean, sort of like my hearing had shifted a gear. Is this Angels or something else?? Pease Help!

Sheree
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Angel message??

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sheree,
It's good to see you on the board again.
You had a very cool experience and I do not believe it is anything to be alarmed about as you said yourself it didn't feel fearful.
I can't really know for sure what you heard, though I do have some thoughts about it.

It could be as you mentioned something coming from your angel or even a midwayer healer as you were praying for a healing... Or another possibility, you were relaxed enough to sort of be in "the zone" and were for some reason picking up bits of a conversation...well in your case, the laughter. Some people have reported hearing music or singing at these times as well. Similar things have happened to me before, usually when I am rather sleepy and just before drifting off to sleep. In one long ago instance I overheard, purposefully on their part, a conversation between two celestials concerning another board member. It was something they wished her to know and for some reason she was blocking. So they used me in a strange kind of way to give her a direct message. (Thankfully that doesn't happen very often)
But I am thinking that if we are in the right, shall we say "spiritual mood", sometimes we are allowed to pick up on other's vibrations especially those we have a strong connection with even if they are hundreds and even thousands of miles away. A good friend of mine used to sense my moods and Petra usually gets a heads up when I need her to connect with me all the way across the sea in Corsica. Of course, whatever occurs can never interfere with another person's free will.

There are amazing things that we humans are capable of and it will just continue to grow as we open ourselves up to the wonders that are a part of life in the far flung universe with all its spiritual dimensions and realms... and everything becomes personalized to an extent for our benefit. That's how much all of us are loved...

Well, George isn't feeling so good right now and is laying down but I will ask him his opinion about your chuckle when he wakes up. In the meantime...no worries, okay? You are surrounded by loving beings who just want the very best for you.
((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
P.S. By the way, I hope you are feeling better! The flu is no fun. I'll keep you in my healing prayers until you are back to your healthy self if that's okay?
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sandy,
Sandy wrote:There are amazing things that we humans are capable of and it will just continue to grow as we open ourselves up to the wonders that are a part of life in the far flung universe with all its spiritual dimensions and realms... and everything becomes personalized to an extent for our benefit. That's how much all of us are loved...
Indeed. As just on Wed night, after going to bed at 11:30pm, and both Janet and I being very jet lagged we were awake and talking at about 3 a.m. Well of course, Janet's beloved Georgia Brown started expressing an interest in joining us. She has her own bedroom!!!

So I concentrated on sending her a psychic cuddle, and her INSTANT response was a kitty "thank you" sort of aaah ooh

But she was not to be denied, and spent the rest of the night on the bed. Interestingly cuddled around my feet, which is very unusual.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,
That is really neat!
... and AHHHHH Isn't Georgia Brown precious!!! ... a real "show stopper" for sure! :D You know, I used to do the same thing a few years ago for our parrot, Lacey. She could be in her cage and I would start sending her love and she would close her eyes and start rubbing her own head as if I was scratching it. I'm still working on the relationship with the two wild Magpies who have befriended me, though. One of them is very receptive and I believe is understanding a little of the things I express to her. Truthfully, she probably knows more from her side about me then I do about her. LOL But I am working on changing that. (yes I am hoping to soon be known as "the Crazy Bird Woman" of the neighbourhood. :roll: :mrgreen: )
hugs,
Sandy
It's very tricky with Stuart, (My rabbit for those of you who didn't know) He is so "in love" with me (sigh) that it is a little confusing for him when I send him love in that manner. :shock: Poor baby. :albino:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sheree38
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by sheree38 »

Hi Sandy and Geoff,

Thanks for your prompt replies, I feel so much better now.
That is sooo cool about your pets!!....amazing stuff :))

Thanks again guys

(((HUGS))))
Sheree