Partial codes + a little bit of effort

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Raphah
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Partial codes + a little bit of effort

Post by Raphah »

Hi,

Has anyone recently been getting partial codes where 2 or more numbers are the same and include 2 more numbers that when joined together make the final triple digit ?

example 8's: 8538 where 888 is possible by adding 3 to 5
or 3's with 3369 where 9-6=3 and there is an ascension (math: series) with 3-3-6-9

Do these partial codes get given from the mid-wayers as a test to see if their target is interested in taking this phenomena further ?

Firstly, is it as if the spirits are saying, 'we have given you a start, now the rest is up to you' ? or are they stating that i am lazy and have to make some effort after i started getting the codes in 2007 and didn't have a clue what to do with them ?

Secondly, do the codes have any link to the past rather than the future or a knowledge base that is beyond us mortals understanding ?

i just wish i knew what the final result of all these codes will be.

i have even written a computer program and linked it with Google Earth all to no avail.

Can the mid-weyers be contacted in dreams via names ?
Sandy
Staff

Re: Partial codes + a little bit of effort

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome raphah,
You pose some interesting questions which I'll try to answer. But keep in mind that any answers you may receive from me or anybody else may not be definitive as the prompts are personal and the reach out to us in ways that means something to the individual.
You wrote:
Has anyone recently been getting partial codes where 2 or more numbers are the same and include 2 more numbers that when joined together make the final triple digit ?

example 8's: 8538 where 888 is possible by adding 3 to 5
or 3's with 3369 where 9-6=3 and there is an ascension (math: series) with 3-3-6-9
I can honestly say I haven't, but then my mind doesn't work this way. That does not mean that your mind doesn't or that the midwayers will not see this as an effective way to prompt you.
Number prompts are something that stir us within in some way, either by their continued frequency which is common or their unusual ways of appearance. But I have said it before and will say it again. The number prompts are personal and reach each of us in our own way as we interpret. The midwayers will know how we choose to interpret and prompt us in this way.

Doreen Virtue , a well known and accomplished angel author does provide for a similar interpretation as you suggest...
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

She suggests a couple options that perhaps might resonate with you...
The angels will often give you a message that involves a combination of two or more numbers. Here are the basic meanings of triple-digit, two-number combinations. If your messages contain three or more numbers, blend the answers from the different number combinations. For instance, if you continually notice the sequence 312, use the meaning of the 3 and 1 number combination, plus the 1 and 2 combination.

Or, if you feel guided, add the numbers together. Keep adding the subsequent digits together until you have a single-digit number. Then, look at the meaning for that particular number from the previously outlined list of number sequences that contain identical numbers, (i.e. 111, 222, 333, etc.).
So, for instance, your number 8538
8+5+3+8= 24
2+4= 6
666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.
or...
8's and 5's, such as 885 or 855 - This number sequence signifies that you are in the 11th hour, right before the change. Do not fear it, as you will be supported and loved throughout this change, which is now imminent.
8's and 3's, such a 883 or 833 - "Keep going," the masters say to you. Boost the energy and focus of your thoughts and feelings. Realign your outlook with the knowledge of your oneness with God, everyone, and all life.
Anyway keep in mind that number prompts provide a rudimentary way for the midwayers and our angels to communicate with us, to encourage us to look deeper within and discover an ever more fulfilling relationship with our God within and a universe teeming with celestial children, brothers and sisters of many wondrous sorts. But ultimately, our life is our own as we make the decisions and follow the course of those decisions.
You can also ask yourself when you see a number prompt over and over, "What is going on in my life at this time? what am I thinking? what am I seeing or hearing? etc... are there any correlations?
You wrote:
Do these partial codes get given from the mid-wayers as a test to see if their target is interested in taking this phenomena further ?
That is a possibility. One thing builds on another. Getting to know the midwayers is sort of a beginning of things to come. You see the midwayers are closer to us on universe scale even then angels... So communication with them is a beginning as it exercises parts of us that enable contact in ever more progressive ways with other beings...angels etc... some of these beings need the midwayers to provide this link, sort of as go betweens between time realms (for lack of a better terminology) ...others are quite capable of communication with us on their own. But by our own efforts of stilling our mind, a far deeper ability grows, depending on our own propensities and our own efforts. By efforts, I mean it is in spirit often as in the physical...For instance, I will never become a world class body builder if I do not work out and do the repetitions. I will not further my spiritual ambitions and desires if I do not spend at least a little time doing meditation of some sort, casting my inner eyes and thoughts inwards, thus allowing universe wisdom and Love to come through.
Secondly, do the codes have any link to the past rather than the future or a knowledge base that is beyond us mortals understanding ?
Much is beyond mortal understanding. The joy of eternity is discovery of wonders we cannot even comprehend at this time. But the number prompts do not represent the past nor the future, perse. They are about the present as this is the only thing that is real at this moment. That past is gone and cannot be changed and the future is dependent on what we do in the present. ... even though I suppose in a way of looking at it one must consider both the past and the future in making some decisions as we learn from the past and can look at the present and even the past in making our goals for the future. However, if we take good care in the present moment.. live it to the fullest and appreciate its potential the future cannot help perhaps but be more enticing somehow.. LOL Hmmm I am going around in circles I think... But of course all there of these stages of life in space/time are related to the other. and yes we can learn more about the past which the midwayers can provide to understand ourselves and our future a little clearer.

Anyway I have jabbered on enough for one post.
Once again, it's good to see you here, raphah.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Raphah
New Friend

Re: Partial codes + a little bit of effort

Post by Raphah »

Thanks for the detailed reply. It was very informative. :bana: