Positive help!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
am3er
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Positive help!

Post by am3er »

Hi I am am3er. Oh geez going through a rough time. Lost my Mom. She is an Angel! IT was rough for me due to me being with her before she died. I left because she told me I needed to be with my family. She died when I left. I was also planning my wedding when I found out she had stage 4 cancer.

I began our marriage in a whirlwind of hurt. Iv recently been stuggleing in my marriage. I am a mess cause I have requested him and I go to counseling. He has not called me in 6 or 7 days. I played cards tonight with all her family tonight and received all 9s. Of course this is my family as well. Its special cause her brother was there too. He is also the only one she has visited. All four 9s in a deck...and it is also my birthday. Can someone give me a meaning? I sure hope its positive. Cause I'm so sad.

Thanks....
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Positive help!

Post by Geoff »

Dear am3er,

I am very sorry to hear about all the grief and issues you are facing at this time. As for the four 9's, I am not sure there is a "standard" meaning for anything. According to Doreen Virtue, who has assigned meanings to many triple numbers:
999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."
You may find this thread useful: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear am3er,
First, Happy Birthday! ...I hope that with all the difficulties at this present moment you can sit back and reflect about the beauty within that is you. Your birth and your life was something very precious to your mother, so I suspect this day has special still has a special meaning to her as she views you at this special time from her new and wondrous place in the stars.

It is possible perhaps that she longed to spare you the extra emotional pain of her death... one reason she encouraged you to join your family and then proceeding to slip away when you were not by her side...but in no way was she alone. Please do not worry that this was so. From a celestial point of view, her angels would have been with her as maybe others, helping and assisting her. Grief is a difficult thing to go through and even comprehend as we each grieve in our own way, yes, we each move through the stages of grief in our own way. But I suspect this beautiful woman who was your beloved mother would not wish for you to be devastated because of her death. She can still feel your love and your emotions and it could even be troubling to her from On High...No she revels in your peace and your happiness that first begins within yourself. This issue can be confusing because it is so hard to not expect to find happiness in the words and actions of others, let's say our spouses and our children. We can be happy for them even happy with them but real happiness flows from within us and it comes from a peace within and finding that peace is the quest of life, being it mortal or on into eternity.

In your shoes my heart would be breaking too, as I can envisage my own mother's transition and how I would miss her so dreadfully. When I have experienced a loss of someone I love, I have found a small measure of comfort in writing to them... telling them whatever is in my heart... talking about my day...letting out all that is inside. Over time I noticed the letters contained less grief and more peace...

Would you mind if I kept you in my daily prayers for awhile? ... and please do if you ever wish to talk or unload a bit... private message me on the board. Remember you are very much loved... still, by your mother, by your own angels and celestial guides and Teachers... and most of all by the Creator of all who even now is surrounding you with open arms accepting and loving you unconditionally. Hang in there sweetie. :kiss:
Much love,
Sandy
P.S. Counciling might be very helpful for you even should your husband not wish to join you. Often times the right therapist trained in understanding our inner aches and pains, can do a world of wonder.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
am3er
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by am3er »

Sandy,
Thank you kindly for your words. I will start this by telling you my husband and I are doing fine. Well, next to great. Its been a while since I posted. The thing is, we went through a spree of rough times. All of those times, did I see numbers. The very last time was strange. I kept seeing 243 or mixed versions of that. That last time was a while back. My husband and I are do in so much better. The great thing about it is, I can see my Mom has never left me. Your words helped me. So I wanted to update you. Pray for my husband this time. He works so hard. He also has sleep apnea. Thank you so very much!
Am3er
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Am3er,
As I read you post I am tingling all over... I am so relieved to know that you are okay and that you have found your peace with your mom's passing. Thank you so much for posting you're update.
Life can be full of rocky moments and rough spots too so I will definitely keep you and your hard working husband in my prayers. Would you like for him to go to the Progress Group prayer circle? If so, in a private message just send me his first name and age, a rough idea of his location like State and Country and anything else if there is something more you would like to add to what he needs help with other then what you have told us already. George will send it off pronto and many people will be praying discretely for your husband.

Please come and visit us as often as you can, special lady. You are always welcomed here. :loves
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello Am3er.
I'm glad things are looking up. Welcome to the forum. :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity