Always know when it's 11:11 it's freaky

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Always know when it's 11:11 it's freaky

Post by hungryfish »

I bet I notice 11:11 on the clock at least 10 times a week. It's actually kind of freaky. People have accused me of watching the clock but I just look up and there it is. I feel like I am missing out on special gift or connections to the spiritual world. :roll:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Always know when it's 11:11 it's freaky

Post by Sandy »

Hi hungryfish,
you wrote:
I feel like I am missing out on special gift or connections to the spiritual world. :roll:
Actually 11:11 is just the opposite...it is an invitation to get "cracken" on a relationship with some pretty wonderful celestial beings. One in particular, our own part of the Divine Source within, (Higher Self, Spirit Self,) that will forever change the way you view you, life on earth, and the infinite universe forever. :sunflower:
Here are a few URLs that might help you get started on your own path to spirituality. Remember there is no set path. We are all individuals and so there are as many paths to the Divine as there are people to walk them... :D

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Nice to meet you hungryfish! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi hungryfish and welcome

sandy I read your response to new member's often. there are times my eyes go over what you've written without much consideration... then there are moments where I can slow down, relax and when I read what you say i'm hit just the right way, all over again.
sometimes i'm fond of your understanding in the 11:11.
very much so : ) :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

hungryfish wrote: People have accused me of watching the clock but I just look up and there it is.
Welcome to being an elevenelevener. There are a heck of a lot of us, and we will change the world. As an experiment, you can change the clocks around the house, and lo and behold, you will still see these prompts more often than could be purely random. Because some one is triggering you with the thought to look at the clock. We call those triggers "prompts". In my case its mostly :44 or even 4:44. But I get quite a few :22's and I know just who that is. :bana: :bana: :roll :roll :kiss:

I once had a series of three consecutive nights, waking only once, forcing myself to raise my head to look at the clock, and I got 11:22, 3:33 and 4:44. I worked the math on that, and its mind-numbing. No chance event that.

I have never been to Seattle, but its home to some of the most high-tech coffee machine manufacturers in the world and being a coffee nut I would sure like to visit some of them. What you say, go to Seattle to look at coffee machines. Yup, how sad.
hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((Eric)))))))
I've told you this before but I will tell you again... I always smile and feel great within when I see you posting. Sort of like our little budding souls are saying hello to each other... and a "How you been." ;) :hithere
It is good to be alive...I am feeling it this Sunday morning! :bana:

Sounds like the Chief's keeping an eye on you! :D ..and rightly so! :lol: ;)
Geoff, I think of you every time we have a nice cup of coffee out, knowing how fond you are of the stuff and only the very best cup. We're still using your old drip machine. It has served us well and I suspect because of it's quality, will continue to do so for many years to come.
I didn't know Seattle was known for its coffee machines. 8)

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Hungryfish!
Sandy, Eric's right, I feel like that sometimes when I read your welcome posts.

Geoff, I now drink my organic Latin American coffee black, no sugar, just a teaspoon of
coconut oil! Since I'm the only one who drinks coffee in this house, I use a Melitta coffee
filter holder and it's real quick and easy, but a bit too hot at first.

Love to everyone,
ॐ LOVE Petra
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dera Petra,

Good to "see you around again." And I am glad you have spent your time wisely - getting into coffee. I only drink espresso, or ristretto, and it needs no sugar if the beans are mildly roasted. But other parts of the world, dominated by "italian" tastes, often its hard to find mild roast.

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I didn't know you liked your coffee mild, Geoff... I always thought it was the opposite...Ah ha! That must be why packaged Italian Roast coffee is always strong?
Pet, I just bought some coconut oil for making raw chocolate but will try your coconut oil in coffee next cup which should be coming up real soon. :mrgreen:
xxSandy
hungryfish
Busy Bee

Post by hungryfish »

Thank you all for your replies especially Sandy and yes there is a lot of coffee in Seattle and even more music groups. I don't want to miss out on what has to be a gift I have. I know my concept of God is celestial and that God is everywhere. My own personal hope is that is something more Christian based. I for some reason have become one of the world's foremost authorities on Mary Magdalene and maybe just maybe it's her trying to tell me something.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Hungryfish, After all your efforts in learning as much as you can about Mary Magdalene it would be wonderful if you were able to hear from her... or even be provided with a little more of the story from our celestial friends. Well who knows...it is exciting regardless of who comes through and what we receive is a blessing.

Pet, I did try your coconut oil in my coffee. It was okay... just a little oily and added an interesting flavour but I think I still prefer milk. (I'm old and set in my ways LOL) I like a little cinnamon in my coffee from time to time too. I add just a little spice to the grounds as I brew it. Yum!
love,
Sandy
hungryfish
Busy Bee

Post by hungryfish »

If I hear from Mary Magdalene you all will be the first to know....well except Mary
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

hungryfish wrote:If I hear from Mary Magdalene you all will be the first to know....well except Mary
I do of course have messages from MM on my site.

hugs
Geoff
Sinclair1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Sinclair1 »

I come from the direct bloodline related to MM our family had the Rosslyn Chapel. I see 11.11 when I need to protect someone. I see it every day several times in different forms. I feel strong and I feel I use my energy on others at that time. Took me awhile to figure it out but I feel I've controlled it.

I need it right now as my grandfather is very sick and 11.11 helps.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Sinclair,
I was curious and looked up some information online about the Rosslyn Chapel. It is a beautiful place! Have you been able to visit the site and explore the energies there?
Here are a couple URLs for those who are interested.
http://www.rosslynchapel.org.uk/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosslyn_Chapel
xxSandy