My 11:11 story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
shaelan
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My 11:11 story

Post by shaelan »

Good day fellow brothers and sisters

I would like to share my story on how 11:11 found me as its been a long time coming. First let me tell you a little about myself, I am a South African indian, born a hindu but shown to respect and love all religions. I studied engineering and consider myself to be purely logical with few emotional attachments (1+1=2 type of person :) ).

In July of 2010 I started seeing numbers 18:18,19:19, 20:20, just these 3 at the beginning. I only saw these on digital clocks, so I never thought much about it and put it up to coincidence. In August the frequency and variation increased a lot, I started seeing all kinds of symmetry in numbers on every objects that has numbers on them. To be honest I started getting a little nervous as this wasn't making any logical sense. September and October were the worst, I was bombarded at every moment with these unique numbers, 14:14,15:15,12:34, 10:10, 4567 and many more. I never told anyone what was happening to me because really who would believe me. Finally I decided it was something supernatural as it made no logical sense whatsoever and because of my anger and frustration I blurted out into the air "if you wanna show me something then show me!" .

In November, one morning I was sitting at a friends place and a thought popped in my mind "google it" as clear as day and for some strange reason I knew it was for the numbers. But being the hardened sceptic that I am I placed ground rules to this search. I said I will only google the first 3 numbers that I saw and only pick the first website from each search( testing the supernatural :shock: ). I searched 18:18, first site, Matthew 18:18 bible verse( btw I studied all religions so I always look with a open eye so to speak), I was in awe when I read the verse and knew that this was no coincidence. I searched 19:19, first site, Revelations 19:19, revelations in the bible was never my cup of tea so I didn't place much value to the verse( maybe someone could shed some light here?). Finally I searched for 20:20, first site, was a website about clear vision and at this point I said to myself "if You think I have clear vision and You wanted me to know that then I am happy". I had a smile on my face and I exited the browser on my phone....

On the clock, at the moment I exited the browser was 11:11! The fabric of my being was shaken by this, tears started swelling in my eyes. With the tears rolling down my cheek, I opened google and typed in 11:11, picked the first website and here I am.

I cannot put into words how that experience felt and it made sure that I always know that we are being watched over. Most days since finding 11:11 have been full of happiness and for the most part I have had peace and a deeper sense of being. My next step is communication with the celestials who have obviously helped me so much. I wish more people would wake up and realize what precious gifts they have received from our Creator.

In any case I am very grateful to the 11:11 Progress Group for all the work that they do without ever giving up. THANK YOU 11:11 PROGRESS GROUP!

Lots of love
Shaelan
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Re: My 11:11 story

Post by KurtSchluter »

Welcome! I guess the Midwayers really wanted your attention! Enjoy the journey.
Namaste
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Well Hello Shaelen!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story...quite unique it was. :D It never ceases to amaze me how the Midwayers call each of us on an individual level. Of course some things are very similar but there is always something very special that is ours alone.

I love that you were taught to respect and love all religions. I was just thinking about this last night because our friend, Michele and I have been talking about this in our communications. When you let go of your own prejudices you can really see the bridges between them... all the ways we are all connected. I've been blessed to witness all the many people who pass through these doors each with something they have gained from a multitude of different belief structures. For me, Love is always the most important and when you look for it you find it nearly everywhere, even in places you do not expect. (which is always exciting!)

Thank you for your ringing encouragement to the Progress group. I'll pass this on to George. It will really brighten his day, thank you! :D
I'd like to think that everyone who is working in some way large or small to help brighten our world is in fact a huge part of the extended Progress group family. So with that I'd like to say WELCOME to the group, Shaelen! It is wonderful to meet you! :sunflower:
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
shaelan
New Friend

Post by shaelan »

Thanks for the warm welcome. I believe the world will come around (as it does daily :lol: ), yes Sandy love is all we need to see us into another phase of human evolution. We live in a great time!

love to all
shaelan
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shaelan,
I love this! it was just what I needed to be reminded of tonight...
I believe the world will come around (as it does daily :lol: ), yes Sandy love is all we need to see us into another phase of human evolution. We live in a great time!
:cheers: I couldn't agree more even though some times I am a little guilty of forgetting that all important point.
Hope you are having a great day from where ever you "hang your hat." (Are you still living in South Africa? )
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi shaelan and welcome :hithere thank you for sharing your experience here

i looked up revelations 19:19. i don't read the bible so i'm taking a guess....
Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.
the beast and the kings of the earth = material
rider on the horse and his army = spiritual
maybe
if You think I have clear vision and You wanted me to know that then I am happy
refers to your new found clarity.... recognizing things external vs internal...
Then I saw

I think the bible can serve useful to those who choose to find and create meaning from its passages on a personal level but i think it requires a lot of questioning and shaping... the text was written so long ago... back when slavery was standardized and men were considered superior to women. the cultural differences from then vs now need to be taken into consideration

anyway ^_^
hi. heheheh
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Shaelan,

Welcome.
shaelan wrote: born a hindu but shown to respect and love all religions.
In my travels around the mountain of Truth, I discovered Yogananda, and he has been quite a regular contributor in some circles I frequent, as also Sri Yukteswar. These guys really did "get it" while they were on Earth. Truth is found many places, but humans then try to apply their minds and often they mess up what are very simple Truths. I have also found some mind-blowing books on folks in India that have amazing abilities.

I am a yaapie myself, and I originally studied engineering in Durban, but have been in Aus since 1986 and been prompted since about 2002.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey guys,
Eric you thoughts on the Bible verses is very insightful. I hadn't thought about those verses that way but it is a lovely way to translate the simple passages. and have given me fuel for thought.
I have always loved Yogananda...so much love in that wonderful once human Guru. He seems to be a celestial teacher too, that makes no distinction in our human beliefs. What I mean he comes to all of us despite our dogmas, theology and beliefs... he seems to be pushing Love and unity every bit as much now as he was then...something that unites us all!....and that is such a good thing.
I will always love him and be grateful to him for what he has taught us about love.. :happy
hugs,
Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Shaelan, I enjoyed your post!
ॐ LOVE Petra
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

Welcome Shaelan!! I'm new here as well and hope to see more from you!
On the clock, at the moment I exited the browser was 11:11! The fabric of my being was shaken by this, tears started swelling in my eyes. With the tears rolling down my cheek, I opened google and typed in 11:11, picked the first website and here I am.
I had nearly the same reaction when I found this message board and realized the meaning of the 11:11 via Google search. This little corner of the internet and the people who make it happen are pretty great, aren't they? :sunflower:

Peggy
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I loved this story, The guides are truly trying to direct you! The best thing out of all of this is that you listened and now here you are! :cheers:

I hope the threads, stories and personal experiences of others, helps you on your next leg of the journey. Just keep listening, youll be so surprised at how much your life can change and how much your overall happiness increases with each personal discovery to all your questions :D

Cheers and Welcome!

--Jason
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard