Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
perryb1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by perryb1 »

I just came across this forum ,how? no idea .My business is called 1111 main . com,that is also our address . Every day 1111 comes up .My wife sends me her love at 11.11 am and she is not looking at the clock . It just happens and the same for me .11s comes up the whole time in our life .Today my wife went into her changing room at the studio and there was a white feather on the carpet ???? Just wanted to share as I do not get all of this sometimes .
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Perry,
Welcome!
I love that your wife sends you love every day at 11.11! What a wonderful thing to do no matter what the time. :D

Truly, the number prompt's meaning is rather simple but far reaching and individualistic for each of us...It is a hello and as some people describe it, a wake up call from our angels and celestial friends.
The FAQ's (The first forum ) http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9 will give you much of the basics... The interesting thing, for me at least, ;) having watched so many lovely people come and go through these internet doors, is that it is after the prompt...where we are led, where each go from here, that provides so much wonderful diversity.
Thank God for diversity!
Hey, its great to meet you! Please jump in and share where ever you wish.
:sunny: Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Desideratum
Busy Bee

Post by Desideratum »

I saw it twice today ... once NOT at 11:11, but a device that was set to the wrong time read 11:11 when I looked at it. Then just now, at 11:11pm. I read in another thread it means to watch your thoughts. That your thoughts are manifesting more powerfully. Watching my thoughts is a major lesson for me right now. I want to focus on what I want, not what I fear. Most of all, happiness, love, etc.

I am trying to wish those with whom I am/was upset peace, and happiness... despite any residual resentment I may be harboring. I really just want to let all that go and trust that the Chief will do the heavy lifting.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

perryb1 wrote:I just came across this forum ,how? no idea .My business is called 1111 main . com,that is also our address . Every day 1111 comes up .My wife sends me her love at 11.11 am and she is not looking at the clock . It just happens and the same for me .11s comes up the whole time in our life .
Welcome to the wonderful world of being an elevenelevener.
perryb1 wrote:Today my wife went into her changing room at the studio and there was a white feather on the carpet ???? Just wanted to share as I do not get all of this sometimes .
Now that s another "notice me" thingie. Like "Pennies from Heaven" white feathers in unusual places are signs from a world most of us can't see, and most of us choose to ignore.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Desideratum wrote:I saw it twice today ... once NOT at 11:11, but a device that was set to the wrong time read 11:11
I love that. We often tell people to deliberately change the clocks, because the "prompts" won't stop. Its not an internal clock at all, as some claim. Its a hello from a watcher. An invisible watcher. If the world knew that they were being watched every moment, I think most of them would behave better, don't you?

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

It's very contagious too, i was at a family BBQ the other day and my sisters boyfriend said ever since i started dating your sister i get 11's every day :)

:loves
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I saw it twice today ... once NOT at 11:11, but a device that was set to the wrong time read 11:11
I had a similar experience Desideratum, when staying with my sister years ago. She had a clock in the bedroom that for some reason was completely off... and me, I was too lazy to mess with the thing. But I got prompted as much on that one as the clocks with accurate time in the living room and kitchen.
It's very contagious too, i was at a family BBQ the other day and my sisters boyfriend said ever since i started dating your sister i get 11's every day :)
Love it! :lol: Are we talking Twiggy here?

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Desideratum
Busy Bee

Post by Desideratum »

Had another interesting prompt...

I was lying in bed ... really late, almost 3am, and was in my head arguing with the gal (ex-gal, whatever she is). I had been having an internal argument with her, saying a lot of things that I would LOVE to say, things I never got the chance to tell her. Well, my room clock had been unplugged, and plugged back in and was reading the wrong time.

I happened to notice the blinking, and the time read 1:11. That was the perfect reminder to watch my thoughts, and cease the internal argument, which is an indulgence of the ego and not helping anything. I followed the prompt .. 11:11 (or 111) means "watch your thoughts, they are manifesting with greater power right now." I think that's where the old "11:11 make a wish" thing comes from. I canceled the negativity and gave the universe the thoughts I would like to see manifested. Actually id occurs to me now that I forgot to express gratitude for the prompt... should do that.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello over there Desideratum. I must admit I have been brought up short when seeing that 1:11 too. Even should nothing ever come to pass or be a benefit from that number, I appreciate it for at the very least giving me a wake up call of another sorts.
I've noticed the negative thoughts and conversations with myself, while letting out some pent up thoughts and emotions over certain issues, can if not careful, also spiral downward into mind ruts of the worst possible kind. Still, we do have to understand exactly what we are feeling within and why and where it comes from etc. perhaps to fully let go. I have always been surprised when I have done a meditation designed to help bring to the fore such things only to discover I am choka block full of stuff. Although if truth be told, I can tell physically I am "withholding" because of the sense of pressure in the area of my heart chakra.

Anyway, I hope you are well on your way to happy insides... you certainly deserve it! :D
With love,
Sandy
Desideratum
Busy Bee

Post by Desideratum »

Thank you Sandy ...

The gal deserves to be happy too. I am mad at her, but I also love her. I doubt (please, universe, do not take up these words) that I will get to be with her ... and as she was, she will not get to be with me. But my sincerest wish to God, is to pleas, let us get to be together....

That stated ... I am doing better, I am embracing more and more maybe meeting another woman... (the kitty cat just paid me a visit ...)
Someone very much like "her" but who can love me as much as I can love her...

OK .. this is all off topic, that 111 was very poignant ... so clear ... "SHUT UP!"

I was sooo lost in unconsciousness ... and that prompt brought me back to awareness

I am grateful for that
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Did you mean Tiggy Sandy lol :) naw it's my other sister, he has been seeing 11:11 since they went on dates..

"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL Yep, I meant Tiggy, Sara...(I've been doing that kind of think a lot lately) Twiggy, the bone thin model of the sixties, was the bane of my existence. ;) :roll: Only because I couldn't keep my fingers off the Oreo cookies! Thank goodness we didn't have Tim Tams back then! :mrgreen:

They were prompting my mom one trip when I was home visiting my parents. Mom came back from Bible Class saying she saw the prompt.
I dare say she didn't share that with the other members of the class though. ;) :D Still it was nice we shared that together... and they continued to prompt her throughout that particular visit. It may have been as simple as to help ease her mind a bit as to where my path has led... let her know I am not completely off the deep end.
Life is good!
Sandy