4:11, 5:11, 6:11, 10:11- all the time! lol

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
faerierae
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

4:11, 5:11, 6:11, 10:11- all the time! lol

Post by faerierae »

Does anyone else get these prompts? Are they "lesser" prompts? I get them usually when just having finished an enjoyable or worthy activity: work, yoga, kayaking, etc. Any thoughts or similar/dissimilar experiences? Whenever I see one, I'm doing this in my head -----> :bana: ...lol
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 4:11, 5:11, 6:11, 10:11- all the time! lol

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rae,
When I get them I sort of do the banana dance as well... :bana: I wish I could say for me that it was after doing some worthwhile and very good for you physical activity...but often times for this "sedate ole lazy bones", it comes at a time that is reaffirming. LOL not sure what I mean by that exactly :scratch: but in many ways I think it is confirming exactly what you posted even though my "backside" is sort of doing the polar opposite. :lol: ... possibly affirming our relationship with them and perhaps approval... or perhaps it is the way we are feeling at the moment. I have always heard that exercise and physical activity is great for one's sense of well being and so the midwayers and angels enjoy our peace and contentment as well.

Anyway thought I would post this particular URL where these different number sequences are discussed along with some others...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

Keeping in mind, though, that we can sort of control the meaning of the prompts as once we accept that a number means something in particular for us, our celestial siblings may very well use it in that context for us in the future creating a sort of rudimentary form of communication between "friends."

I am feeling you happy feet today... :bana: ...and it's good! :sunflower:
with Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
faerierae
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by faerierae »

Love ya Sandy! and guess what....yesterday I finally got the big one one one one! :D :bana: :hithere :sunflower: :loves :loves :loves
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Love ya Sandy! and guess what....yesterday I finally got the big one one one one! :D :bana: :hithere :sunflower: :loves :loves :loves
:bana: ... Whaa Whoo!!!....so good!!! :sunflower:
Hey, have a great week end over tthere!!! :hithere
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.