My personal 11:11 experience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Georgy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My personal 11:11 experience

Post by Georgy »

Hi everyone, I’m new here and i would like to share my latest experience in spiritual numbers.

Not long ago I waked up in a world not what it seems to be. Everything we know and learned is not what it is. I read a lot on internet , specially alternative news because what I was seeing on TV did not give me a good feeling about the truth!
When you wake up and found out how the world really is today, you are in shock!
I was feeling a lot of stress on my body. I thought that was because of always being on internet on my PC or smartphone.
I start feeling pain in my left shoulder and neck. So I think that was because how I was sitting.
Little bit hanging down. I start doing excercises to lower the pain and sit with straight back.
That didn’t help me at all. The pain get worser. Why did my body feel such a pain without any reason?
On internet I found an interesting theory about ascending symptoms. How your body is changing from 3th dimension into the 4th or 5th.
When I was reading that information I saw numbers within the text like 11:11 - 333 - 505…
I did not understand what the meaning was of those numbers so I did not pay any attention to them.
But this Sunday after a big party and too much drinking I waked up on my sofa. My TV was still on and I saw something live in church. I looked on my clock. I saw it was 11:11. Hangover or not, I immediately remembered the numbers of that website. Thinking what does it mean. So I start doing some investigation and found the reason. 11:11 means that you get a wake-up call. That it’s time to follow your spiritual path.
This is new for me. Was this a sign or just luck? I told myself to try to believe it and see where it will bring me. In the evening I saw 23:23 and the next day again 11:11. So the signs keep telling me to keep on going on the path I am walking on. That start giving me a good feeling and my pain was not so worse anymore.

On Tuesday my wife was angry at me over nothing and I tried to talk with her but she refused looking to me. I did not like this because I really did not do anything wrong. That was really difficult for me. So lets try something new here. I asked God and his angels to help me. Within the minute a car passed me with these numbers on his plate 222. What tells me that I don’t have to worry. Everything will be alright for the both of us. Not long after that I saw 444, saying that thousands of angels are around me. They love me and support me. That I have a strong and clear connection with heaven and that I am an angel myself on earth. I don’t have to fear because everything is alright.
This all is so wonderful. If you have a problem and need help, just ask for it and wait for answers. They will help you.
On Wednesday I saw 2 times in day 777. That means I am doing really good. Everything is going perfect and I learned a really big lesson in life.
From weekend till Wednesday I made so much progress that I almost forgot the pain in my shoulders and neck. It did not hurt so much anymore. So I thanked God for everything and promised to keep following my path and understand the signs he’s giving me.
My whole live I lived in a family that not believed in God and spiritual matters and now this is happening to me. I think there is a reason for. So asked Him to explane me the reason.
On thursday I saw 888. A phase is coming to an end. Now it’s time to start doing something with everything I learned.
So maybe God is telling me to share this with the world. That’s why I decide to tell my story on your website.
I still have a lot of questions and so maybe I can find more answers with you.
Forgive me if I made mistakes, because English is not my native language.
I look forward to hear from you all!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My personal 11:11 experience

Post by Sandy »

Hello Georgy!!! Welcome to the website. I enjoyed reading your first post and hope you will continue to share with us what you are learning on your spiritual path.
It is such a joy when you suddenly wake up to discover there is so much more out there...more to life, to the universe... more to everything then once assumed. For me, it felt like the world went from black and white to all these wonderful colours.

I know our earth (often called Urantia as well on this site) seems dark right now on so many fronts but there is Light here too that is working diligently to change that. This Light stems from within each one of us, from our own Spark of the Divine Creator, the Primal Source, God. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23586
As we grow ever closer to this Light we become It's beautiful reflection into the world and, in fact, are able to contribute to the great task of changing this world one person at a time.

This 11:11 wake up call belongs to all of us regardless of spiritual affinity or religion. We are all individuals and despite often having differing belief structures, there is a thread that gently enfolds us all... Divine Love. With this Love even the impossible is possible.

I love what you wrote here....
I don’t have to fear because everything is alright.
This all is so wonderful. If you have a problem and need help, just ask for it and wait for answers. They will help you.
I forget that sometimes and needed your timely reminder. :D

Thanks for joining us Georgy. It is a pleasure to meet you! :sunflower:
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Georgy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Georgy »

Hi Sandy.

Thank you for your fast reply. It really gives me a good feeling that you loved my story.
I'm very glad that i remind you how easy we have contact with God. For me this is all new so i'm sure i can learn a lot about this way of life!
And i'm looking forward to share with you.
Yesterday i talked with my wife about the numbers i saw and what they mean for me.
This morning when i finished my work i saw on my phone she send me a message: she told me she saw the number 1234 and asked me what it means. As soon she wakes up i will talk about this with her. I think it will bring a huge boost of love and positive energy in our mariage. Something we all need.
I will keep in touch.

With lots of love for you all...

Georgy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Please forgive me Georgy as I just realized I misspelled your name earlier. (will correct it) I would blame it on my eye sight but I just got new glasses so I haven't that excuse anymore. :oops:

I am so happy that you can share these number prompts with your dear wife. I too am blessed as my husband, George, and I both share the prompts and the friendship of the midwayer angels together.

...and I love to get the 12:34 number prompt. It gives me great encouragement especially if I am working on a project or some personal improvement. You see for me it means progress... So you can understand how my eyes light up when I see it. :D

Have a great weekend!
:sunny: Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.