Hello and My Story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Hello and My Story

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Peggy, hello everyone!
When I first stumbled upon this message board, I feeling of love enveloped me that I've experienced so many times since that I burst into grateful tears. It's a moment I will never forget
Snap!!! I literally did the same thing, twas the first place I visited as soon as we got our first computer! My daughter Thalia got to meet Jesus too, that was back in 2004, one thing that I'll always remember her saying was that his palms had no lines like ours, they had spirals.

Nice thread, gives off loving vibes.

LOVE, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

Hi Petra! That's really amazing what your daughter saw. I didn't "see" him so much as "feel" him...I saw a figure in a white robe that looks like traditional Jesus and just knew.

In fact, many times where I've "seen" celestials in meditation, I picture them in white robes...one time I had the chance to ask them why, and they said, because you imagine us wearing white robes! :lol:

Jason, I finally had a chance to really get into the page you posted a while back, and found some Solfeggios for free download. Just meditated to the first one and feel tingly all over. I think you're onto something!

http://www.solfeggiotones.com/download-solfeggio-tones/
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I love Solfeggio tunes, i have a hard time listening to just the tone though. Have you tried going to Youtube and searched for Solfeggio Music? it puts the tone in the background queityly, you can still hear it,but it blends in beautifully with the artists accompanying music :D

I wanted to say something to Petra and this might send some people down another rabbit hole ;) Sorry, i cant help myself when it comes to the excitment of trying to understand something that seems unexplainable!

I thought it was EXTREMLEY interesting when your daughter said she saw Jesus and he didnt have lines in his hands, they were Spirals. Now the very first thing i thought was...its Phi! Phi is whats called "The golden number". Its seen from the very flowers of earth to the fabric of space. What the number equates to is how the number appears in all of creation, it comes out to a spiral pattern. What kind of blew my mind is that when you think of creation, some people will think of God or Jesus...

To explain Phi would be very long winded on my end, but for those that want to see what im on to, check this site out and it will explain everything. the design of human beings equate to phi. This site will explain what i mean before you all think im straight up nutty lol.

http://www.goldennumber.net/

This same site but on a different tab has articles published on how Phi appears in life on earth.

http://www.goldennumber.net/category/life/

Seeing Jesus and explaining that tidbit of detail is a big deal to me....its another peice of the puzzle that just fit neatly into place!

Oh, and Lightned, i once had a site that had some really outstanding meditation music free for download...ill have to try and find that for you again. I still have it downloaded on my tablet and its got a nice beat but relaxing at the same time.
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Jason,
you wrote:
This site will explain what i mean before you all think im straight up nutty lol.
You, dear man, are absolutely no nuttier then the rest of us... ;) :) :kiss:
Thanks for those website suggestions. Your research sounds fascinating. I've got to run right now but will check them out after while.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Lightened717
Old Friend

Post by Lightened717 »

Update on my job situation...

I've been lead down a couple of paths over the past few months, first I applied to a gov't job that I had a "feeling" I was going to get for a couple of months, so I didn't apply to any other positions during that time--really now I think it was just spirit preventing me from going down the wrong path by being overly aggressive in my job search and waiting for the right opportunity to open up.

Then I interviewed for a position similar to the one I have now, company passed on me, which I was OK with.

About a week later, a recruiter told me about a position I didn't even think would be possible for me--really small company working directly for the owners, great work life balance, and a LOT of money, which got me really excited about that type of position.

That one I never heard from, but I got another lead for a very similar position. It's a super small company in a loft space about half an hour away from home, people are really smart and really excited about me--I just accepted the position today and start on 10/13!!! It will be a huge change for me, going from a gigantic global firm to a teeny company, but a good change.

I'm taking a chance on something I wouldn't have considered three months ago, and I believe it's all because I was slowly led to "warm up" to what was right to me. Less money than I was hoping for when I originally started looking but more than I make now, less benefits, but I ultimately prayed for a job where I would feel appreciated and be happy enough to devote myself more fully to service-oriented work outside of my job, and that's exactly what I got, just in a way I had never imagined for myself. I even had a dream a few weeks ago where a midwayer told me that I'm already wealthy, and I would knock down the "house of cards" by trying to go for way more money, and he asked me what this whole process was all about, and I said, "It's just about leaving at this point". I re-read about that dream in my journal last week after my first interview. :shock:

So thankful right now! :bana:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Thats wonderful news. I sure pray that it turns out to be "the one".

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Peggy
So happy for you starting your new job....lovely to meet you!!

Love Lilly :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Lightened717
Old Friend

Post by Lightened717 »

Hello and thanks Lilly!

Thanks as well Geoff...I also just noticed your post was made at 7:17, a personal prompt I get all the time (my birthday)...I was actually surrounded by them where I parked the day of the interview, it was on a few license plates! I think that's a good sign! :D

Peggy
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Peggy :D I missed this wonderful news!!!!! Congratulations! :bana:
You and Jason are just inspiring the heck out of me these days! Definitely Godsends as I have always had difficulties giving God the controls. (works much better when I do :roll: ) :kiss:
Much Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Lightened717
Old Friend

Post by Lightened717 »

Thanks Sandy!! Oh my gosh it was not easy, there was a lot of anxiety for me about all the "unknowns" (a pattern of overanalyzing that I'm trying to overcome, anticipating all outcomes and planning for them), but spirit didn't give up on me! :sunflower: