Hello!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jennyrasico
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello!

Post by jennyrasico »

It's been while since I have been on this board! LOTS of time prompts-22s,44s, for now. They seem to rotate every so often. I had a long stretch of 53s as we'll. sometimes I'll talk out load to my angels after seeing my 44s and the connection gives me chills and sometimes brings tears of joy. Any of you old timers think there's hope of an audible connection? Admittedly , the meditation doesn't happen near as much as I'd like- not even close. But how do you tell young children and animals " not now, I'm trying to reach Alpha"!?!? Lol
overmind

Re: Hello!

Post by overmind »

I sense you need noise-cancelling headphones. :lol:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I sense you need noise-cancelling headphones. :lol:
:lol:

Hi Jenny,
It's good to see your hello on the board again. I can remember the chaos of children, dogs and cats running about... I wasn't trying to meditate at the time... but it is a holy noise, eh? ;) I am thinking perhaps those wild moments can still provide well being on a spiritual level simply by embracing them, and knowing that in the living, and being truly in the moment we are sharing our life experience with the infinite loving being who creates galaxies and stars. Every moment is a gift and as such so even those rough moments when we think to ourselves..."Geez I need a vacation!" The benefits of certain aspects of meditation can be fostered even in these "woolly times" by remembering to share it with our God Spark within.

To be surrounded by children again!...What a joy! :bana:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I found this for you, Jenny. I hope it helps. You, little mother, are an integral part, of the lightening of this world! ((((HUGS))))

Illawarra District, Australia, September 7, 2006.
Primary Midwayer Andréa.
Subject: “On Creativity And Interspecies Cooperation.”

Received by George Barnard.

Andréa: “This is Primary Midwayer Andréa. Allow yourself to relax and drift a little more (imitating the receiver now). That’s good. That’s fine. That’s so very, very good.

“It is an aspect of your culture, the way you are brought up, your societal mindset, that the things you do from day to day are seen as purely obligatory. That the things you do to simply survive are not of a co-creative nature.

“That is hardly the case. So many mothers look after their children well, yet feel they are merely fulfilling an obligation, and that there is no credit to what they feel everyone else must also do. However, they are accumulating credits, and they are being co creative in His Name.

“There are so many fathers, also, who work incessantly to provide for their families, and yet sparing hardly a thought for the credits they accumulate in their co-creative efforts. They are doing God’s Will.

“It is elemental to your cultural perceptions, your communal mindsets that you are overburdened with obligations, and that very little credit does accrue. This is faulty thinking. This is inaccurate, for you are, in fact from day to day, moment by moment, co creating with your Creator.

“During those times when a mother is overburdened with looking after her children, and during those times when a father spends nearly all his time collecting, accumulating for his family, that we, Midwayers, mostly remain only marginally involved. It is during those times before the family is started, and after the children have gone their separate ways, that more and more opportunities can come your way, and be utilized by you, for you to co create with us.

“It is at this point in time, and on a daily basis, that we see our involvement with Distance Healers and Reiki Healers and Akashic Construct Students become ever greater. This is where we, the Midwayers, co-create with you, night and day, in all time zones. Your human efforts at interspecies cooperation -- co-creation with your celestial families -- are a very large part of the progression towards Light and Life for this Planet.

“This is Andréa. I thank you both for your attention and I send my love to all.”

George: “Thank you, Andréa. Amen!”

© The 11:11 Progress Group
“Encourage your Children to Learn about God,
Your Scientist to Discover His Laws,
Your Travelers to Admire His Creation.
Now teach your Gifted Ones to hear His Words—
I am Athena, who loves you.”
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.