Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sheree38
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by sheree38 »

Hi,

The last week I have been seeing a mixture of 1111 and 111 up until the last couple of days it has been only 11 ( I have lost count about how many times!! ) with about only one 111. What does 11 mean? Also what does it mean when other family members start seeing 1111 also. I sometime get a smell of incense when I have seen 1111 also, please explain.

Thanks for your help
Sheree Mazzucchelli
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11

Post by overmind »

Hi Sheree, :hithere

I would read the FAQ's section for more information (http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9), and you can read of similar stories in the 11:11 phenomena section from people like yourself. This is likely an instance of number prompting, where you are given the idea to look at the clock at a specific point in time, which is then done enough to create a trend you can spot. These are spiritual wake up calls usually performed by the midwayers, though others may fill in for them at times. For now, think of it as someone saying hello. There is not much more I can provide with the given information, but you are free to elaborate, ask questions and explore other threads.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Sheree,
It's nice to meet you!
Yes as Arthur (overmind) encouraged, you will find much more detailed information in the FAQ's then what we can provide in one post. You will discover that seeing the number prompts is truly a blessing as it is the beginning of ever more wondrous spirit-led things ahead for many of us.

Sometimes people begin seeing the 1111 after a loved one has passed on. We have been told that someone who has passed on can ask that their loved one be prompted my the angels and Midwayers. And then too, sometimes an individual may see this prompt at a time in their life when they are searching for answers or ready for a deeper relationship with their God within and the angels and multitudes of celestial beings who occupy the greater universe. It is all good. :D
Please let us know if there is anything you do not understand from what you discover here. Big Welcome Sheree! :hithere
love,
Sandy
PS Sorry I forgot about this...
I sometime get a smell of incense when I have seen 1111 also, please explain.
I have at times in the past smelled something akin to a gorgeous flower in a closed in room... Theses fragrances that seem to arrive from out of no where can signify the presence of a most loving spirit presence. I am not talking ghosts or anything like that...no... more along the line of angelic celestial presence. It is a joyful thing indeed. :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and a warm welcome from me too Sherree. I shan't repeat what Arthur and Sandy wrote.
I began seeing the elevens about 10 years ago, we'd got our first PC so I searched around on AOL,
didn't know a thing about Google then. For me nothing resonated till I found George and co on
here. It's a comfort to me when I see them (not at all often) and brings instant relief and all the
old fear disappears.
ॐ LOVE Petra
sheree38
New Friend

Post by sheree38 »

Hi.
Thanks for my reply's.
When I see 111 sometimes I freak out and think, think positive think positive so then sometimes I think negatively and freak out even more thinking now the negative is going to happen!. I also suffer from anxiety which isn't helping either.
Is it normal for Angels to not deliver some of you wishes? Some things I wish a lot for but I don't get any help!
Is it every time when u see the 111 or 1111 you make a wish etc because I feel like I'm wishing all day when I see the numbers all the time or can you just acknowledge the Angels for helping?

Thanks for your help
Sheree
xxx
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello again Sheree,
Is it every time when u see the 111 or 1111 you make a wish etc because I feel like I'm wishing all day when I see the numbers all the time or can you just acknowledge the Angels for helping
Well, it depends really. For some it's like a wake up call. I used to be quite alarmed at the
amount of 11's I got, well, it began with the 4's and for me, after I had a good old read in the
FAQ section, I felt a presence and felt myself being guided.
Do you get synchronicities along with the 111's? For instance I started seeing 11:11, 111 and 1111
a heck of a lot a few weeks back, along with synchronicities such as words or even a sentence being
said and hearing exactly the same thing elsewhere like the radio etc. Eventually I figured I was needed
here on the MB.
Please don't give in to fear. I know it's easy to say it etc. Try to imagine Angelic presences nearby who only
want the best for you.
ॐ LOVE Petra