A strange event & 11:11. Coincidence or not?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Autumn
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

A strange event & 11:11. Coincidence or not?

Post by Autumn »

I have started seeing the 11:11 phenomena since a certain event, and I was wondering if it is just mere coincidence or if there is more to it.

This happened a few years ago when I was still in high school. My uncle is gay and found an amazing partner, lets call him Matthew. He and I grew extremely close and formed a special bond. One day at school, I was walking through the hallways and suddenly started to feel very anxious. It felt like something was telling me to urgently phone Matthew, but as a teenager I thought that this feeling was completely stupid and obscure and I just ignored it. The feeling persisted throughout the day and when I finally got home, I received a phone call from my uncle. Matthew committed suicide just after 11AM. This completely tore me apart and I felt like it was my fault or that I could have prevented it if I just listened to this strange feeling and called. I never really got over what happened and long after his death I still wrote him letters to tell him that I'm sorry and that I miss him. In a way it helped me cope with his death and made me feel close to him again It felt like his presence was still with me.
, but I was still mad at him for doing what he did.

Throughout the following years my uncle met someone new. I was completely open to the idea of him dating again after Matthews death, but the new guy was bad news. Because I didn't approve of his new boyfriend we lost contact. And this is where everything starts to get strange:
Last year I started to feel that same anxious feeling again. it continued for 3 straight days and I didn't know what was going on. It felt like someone was watching me the whole time, trying to tell me something or get through to me . After a while I realized that I was feeling Matthews presence, it's difficult to explain but I just know that it was him. It kind of scared me because I didn't know what to make of it or what to do. Plus I was still mad at him. The feeling grew more intense by the day. On day 7, I couldn't take this feeling anymore. It was late at night and I couldn't sleep due to him. I was mad and confused, I sat up in my bed, crying, and whispered to him softly :"Matthew, I can't talk to you, I can't help you. Please go". I love him dearly but due to my unresolved anger and confusion I didn't want to communicate with him. Just after I said that, the clock fell from my wall. (which is quite impossible to happen all by itself, since you have to pick the clock up before removing it from the wall). Now I wish that I had looked at the time when this al happened. After that I didn't feel him anymore. The next day my grandmother told me my uncle and his boyfriend got married in secret. I guess Matthew wanted to tell me this or get me to stop it?

Since that night I have been seeing 11:11 on the clock almost everyday. It's not like I'm purposefully doing this, it just happens! Is this just coincidence that 11:11 was when Matthew died and that I started to see this just after I communicated with him again? Is this some sort of Spirit Guide or Guardian? or could this be Matthew or is he my Spirit Guide? I would really appreciate your thoughts on this matter
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A strange event & 11:11. Coincidence or not?

Post by overmind »

It is not a coincidence that you are receiving number prompts, but I do think it is a coincidence (or Matthew had his own reasons) for doing what he did after 11 o'clock. Matthew cannot act as a personal guide and be physically close to you as he is on an entirely different world at this point, learning so many new things. However, his love for you can cross the large gap of space and work through whoever is helping you right now. It is possible to detect Matthew's spirit, but that does not mean he is in your room. You are likely being aided by the midwayers, but I cannot know what they intend for you to do. You may genuinely be receiving a warning of some sort, but time prompts on average are spiritual wake up calls.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Autumn,
I am so sorry to hear of the heart ache you have carried around after the tragic death of your Uncle's partner, Matthew. As you describe the closeness, I know without a shadow of a doubt that he would not have wanted this pain for you in any way shape and form. But people who suicide...well, they are in some deep inner pain themselves and cannot see the short and long term effect that their suicide will have on those they care about. The inner suffering is just too great and killing themselves at that moment in time seems the only way out. Of course it isn't a solution...but it is clear to me that Matthew wouldn't want to hurt you with any guilt involving his passing. I loved the way overmind (Arthur) phrased it...
Matthew cannot act as a personal guide and be physically close to you as he is on an entirely different world at this point, learning so many new things. However, his love for you can cross the large gap of space and work through whoever is helping you right now.
Love is so powerful in its essence that it never dies...just grows in beauty and maturity as eternity progresses. We are blessed forever as we share pure love for each other.

It is also true that Matthew and our passed on loved ones can ask that we be prompted with 11:11 and with permission from your God within, the Midwayers can then begin prompting you with the 11:11 time prompt... the spiritual wake up call. So in a distant way it is possible that Matthew could have inspired the 11:11 promptings in your case.

It is comforting to remember that the next realm is filled with many more Celestial beings who reflect all inclusive Divine love then even here on earth. They are wise and much experienced in helping humans to heal from the "wounds" of mortal life. Your dear Matthew is in the best of hands and someday you will be able to see him again and he can tell you all about it himself. So please, for now, try to rejoice in the knowledge that Matthew is finding his peace and learning lessons in Love that will do him in great stead as he walks the path of eternity. You honor him and his memory by letting go of the pain and rejoicing in your own life... making the very best of each moments you are gifted with in mortal form.

God bless you Autumn you have my love my and prayers as you work through this very poignant issue.
xx Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello Autumn,
I too, am sorry for your loss of a while back. Unique connections are special, and you honor Matthew's life with your memories. Now, for you, is the path ahead as you choose how you will walk through this life. Your Uncle has made a choice, and although you had misgivings and the bond between you has weakened, I can tell you still love him. If I can share any wisdom at all it may be to mention that you are indeed sensitive to the Inner Place, the center of you, where Love exists. This is where God is... where you are. We all live this truth... a lot of us don't realize it. Your Uncle is still here, and you still have the chance to be in his life, in what ever measure you feel is do-able. Matthew will live on in his new realm and you will see him again someday. Let your love for him travel to wherever he may be right now. There are no boundaries.

Peace...

Jean
:happy
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson