OK, this was just wierd

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Andy
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

OK, this was just wierd

Post by Andy »

last week on 4-14-14 (four four four) I was driving and a wheel bearing on my tire froze up and I had to pull off of the road. I called AAA for a tow to the dealership where my son-in-law works. While waiting on the tow truck, I reached in the van for something and noticed the clock say it was 4:44 pm.
Upon arriving at the dealership, I see a license plate with the numbers 44 on it.
Then I noticed the phone number of the dealership ended with 4444. I was surrounded this whole time by the number 4. At least it sure appeared that way to me.
Does that mean anything?
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: OK, this was just wierd

Post by overmind »

Number prompts can be quite common, but they don't always mean something specific. You are likely just being contacted this way so that you can verify that you are being looked after (such as confirming your thoughts in the other post you made). Normally, these prompts simply amount to a midwayer or seraphic guardian implanting the idea that you need to look at or notice something, which will likely be number-related as such synchronicity will likely be easier to spot.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Andy,
The 4's have to do with your angels surrounding you so I am not at all surprised that you saw 4's out the kazoo when you were in need of help... They also, I believe, are doing exactly what Arthur (overmind) suggested in setting you up for confirmation... :)
Those fours often arrive for me when I am in most need for assurance, encouragement and help within or without. I have always found them very comforting as they remind me that we are not alone or left without help or recourse. all is well... I guess that would summarize the feeling for me..."All is well."
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Andy, your not the only one who gets those 44 or 4:44 or 14:44.

I get them ALL the time and i agree with Sandy on this one, i always get a comforting feeling that im being looked over and watched when i constantly see this number. I also see it as a sign of good fortune. As i head to work, i literally see combinations everywhere...and when i intentionally look for it, i always get nothing.

Its not just 11's amd 44's. I get literally all kinds of repeating master numbers all day long...most of the time, they arent your typical :44 or just a double number...ive been seeing them constantly in sets of 3's. I gave change to someone that was 7 dollars and 77 cents...the temp could be 44 degreees..Then theres the alternating, reversing logic numbers that get me sometimes...when you see, for example, 7447 or 5665 (liscense plates, random "vision directions that point to" addresses and phone numbers.

Then i also see, very very often as well, things like 3669, or 6969 6996...i always get a feeling when i see those that something is going on in the physical world and the spirtual world...something hidden from our eyes and senses but something is at work from the other side...trying to benefit people that live in the physical reality.

I think, honeslty, that once you start seeing numbers, you have to find a specific meaning to them, something that makes some kind of "sense" to you. This will sound crazy, but in my honest opinion, spirits guides or angels (whatever you may like to call them) can pick up on your thought patterns. While these entities cant actually read your thoughts, they can pick up on the vibrational frequencies your thoughts emit. Its like "creating a language between yourself and your spirit guide". But do it by using your intuition...what you "feel" to be right when you describe 11's and so on. Its like Morse code...in order for your spirit guide to help you better, once you have a feeling for a number(s), dont change what you think the definition of that number will be in the future. You cant make a "language" if you constantly change the meanings of what you see.

If you dont believe in that (i dont blame you if you dont, nor do i take offense), then one thing is defientely for certain. Always, ALWAYS, try to think positive. Your thought energy is picked up somewhere...by someone (or something)...and it will always come back to you...good or bad.
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

WHOA! i just looked at my post time!

Freakin 11:11?? no freakin way...
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard